Vehicle Abuse

Status

KlowN

Stalker
Krevorn KlowN Tzavask
So...i'm sick of this vehicle spawning in Twins...here's a story:

An avatar named Steller Sn0wst0rmz Dendrite came up to me in Twin Peaks one day (I am a trader) and traded me. He puts some ores in the trade screen and before I can even switch over to my excel, says "+50" in the chat box. I proceed to tell him, it may be more, it may be less, I haven't calculated it yet. Then he says i'm a scammer and closes the trade box. Who cares I thought, one disgruntled noob that had no clue what was going on. So throughout that day, he spawns vehicles on top of me for hours....nothing better to do in his life I guess?, I shrug it off and continue about my business, even though it is annoying as shit. Days go by, here and there he does it more, so I send in a support case. I get a response from support saying that I did the right thing...blah blah...the standard shit. Some more time goes by, here and there he tries to trade me, I just click the ignore button and go on with my business, not saying a word. More vehicle spawning abuse. Today comes around and seeing as i'm the only trader around, it must really piss him off that he done ruined a relationship with me and does it some more, along with negative chat in the chat box.

Figured i'd let you all know what a piece of shit this guy really is.

Sorry to hear that KlowN. Some people are born idiots and will always be idiots because they are incapable of reaching maturity.

Does this guy have a society tag? If so maybe you could get some leverage via his soc...

Only good noobs a dead noob. He should get sick of it sooner or later and move in. Guessing a young kid with nothing else to do

Sorry to hear that KlowN. Some people are born idiots and will always be idiots because they are incapable of reaching maturity.

Does this guy have a society tag? If so maybe you could get some leverage via his soc...

Ty for the response. Nope, no society, he's a Freelancer (i'm not surprised :p)

Strange I traded with you once before and you gave me more then I expected! :yup: I thought I ripped you off!! :laugh:

I have used your service several times, no complaints here.

Strange I traded with you once before and you gave me more then I expected! :yup: I thought I ripped you off!! :laugh:

Hehe, appreciate it :). And that guy doesn't know if i'm a ripoff or not seeing as I have never put any ped/told any %s to him at all lol. My entire interaction with him besides a few seconds of the original chat has been walking side to side dodging his vehicles lol.

This Sn0wst0rmz must be so alone. Poor kid.
you used to be a noob! :wise:we all were! :wave:
I dont know for you but I never been a noob.
Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid. Do not confuse noobs with newbs, who are inexperienced players that tend to be more mature and strive to become better.

You've always given good prices and good service/

+Rep to you :)

Yep good guy never had issues with klown.

-Bemo-

Aren't those vehicles a little heavy, to be balancing them on your head?

Hey, maybe you could figure out how to juggle them! that would be cool...

:cool:

Some poor sob without life...

Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid. Do not confuse noobs with newbs, who are inexperienced players that tend to be more mature and strive to become better.

Something new for me. I used to think noob and newb is the same thing!
Guess will need to stop calling new players as noobs...

So...i'm sick of this vehicle spawning in Twins...here's a story:

An avatar named Steller Sn0wst0rmz Dendrite came up to me in Twin Peaks one day (I am a trader) and traded me. He puts some ores in the trade screen and before I can even switch over to my excel, says "+50" in the chat box. I proceed to tell him, it may be more, it may be less, I haven't calculated it yet. Then he says i'm a scammer and closes the trade box. Who cares I thought, one disgruntled noob that had no clue what was going on. So throughout that day, he spawns vehicles on top of me for hours....nothing better to do in his life I guess?, I shrug it off and continue about my business, even though it is annoying as shit. Days go by, here and there he does it more, so I send in a support case. I get a response from support saying that I did the right thing...blah blah...the standard shit. Some more time goes by, here and there he tries to trade me, I just click the ignore button and go on with my business, not saying a word. More vehicle spawning abuse. Today comes around and seeing as i'm the only trader around, it must really piss him off that he done ruined a relationship with me and does it some more, along with negative chat in the chat box.

Figured i'd let you all know what a piece of shit this guy really is.

Sorry to hear that Klown..Your a good guy and honest!..Send that screenshot into support,and next time write in local chat how it is against the" EULA to hamper a members game play"..also section on harassment in support categories for such cases. Then write "Say Cheese" to him and "Click"..If a person gets enough support cases sent in they will be banned! EG: Calypto ;)
*coughs* well at least one of his avatars..LOL!

Last edited:

so the n00bs Corner section of these forums (with "Mentors & Desciples" and "Sweating" Sub-Forums) is for "annoying and excessively stupid" players, not new players? :scratch2:

nooo... "noob" & "newb" and other variations of the term have the same meaning... when people use the terms as insults for people who the terms don't actually apply to, it just sets a bad example! Promoting noob-bashing just hurts the player-base!

don't bash noobs! :grouphug:
find a better term for those annoying stupids! :dunce:

so the n00bs Corner section of these forums (with "Mentors & Desciples" and "Sweating" Sub-Forums) is for "annoying and excessively stupid" players, not new players? :scratch2:

nooo... "noob" & "newb" and other variations of the term have the same meaning... when people use the terms as insults for people who the terms don't actually apply to, it just sets a bad example! Promoting noob-bashing just hurts the player-base!

don't bash noobs! :grouphug:
find a better term for those annoying stupids! :dunce:

I was just like you and many more, using this term for new players, but after post of Bernz I checked this info. Sometimes it's good to update your knowledge and let go some habits instead blindly holding to them.

II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob

I was just like you and many more, using this term for new players, but after post of Bernz I checked this info. Sometimes it's good to update your knowledge and let go some habits instead blindly holding to them.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob

oh, well if it's in the urbandictionary.com in MUST be a real, accurate term!!! :laugh:
pfffffft really?! :scratch2:

again, nooo... using the terms for evil instead of good is bad! :wise:
(referring to annoying people as "noobs" makes people look down on "newbs")

Here's a couple terms from urbandictionary that will discredit it's reliability nicely...

Hot Pocket
Cosby Sweater

Last edited:
This was posted HERE eons ago.... devs seem to care less about us day by day....

Only good noobs a dead noob. He should get sick of it sooner or later and move in. Guessing a immature person with nothing else to do

fixed :ahh:

Why can't MA just stop spawning of vehicles in some area's? It's been talked about so many times now. I don't go to Twins or PA if I can help it because of having Mega issues with memory Leaks & crashing all the time. Lots of Vehicles just makes it worse. You can turn off vehicles in event area's why can't places like Twins & PA be set up for pedestrian only?

The fact the guy is a dick for spawning on top of you is a different matter but a fix from MA could this stop it from happening at all. Last time it happened to me was when everyone was trying to hand in the MM mission in PA & some clever person thought it was funny to put a VTOL over the broker so no one could see it that wasn't standing on top of it already.

Just my 2 pec
Spongey

oh, well if it's in the urbandictionary.com in MUST be a real, accurate term!!! :laugh:
pfffffft really?! :scratch2:

again, nooo... using the terms for evil instead of good is bad! :wise:
(referring to annoying people as "noobs" makes people look down on "newbs")

Here's a couple terms from urbandictionary that will discredit it's reliability nicely...

Hot Pocket
Cosby Sweater

Like with many terms there are people who uses them in opposite meaning. Important is to notice what are popular uses of some terms.

Two related terms are "newb", a beginner who is willing to learn; and "noob" (often spelt "n00b" or "nub"), a derogatory name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbie

Like with many terms there are people who uses them in opposite meaning. Important is to notice what are popular uses of some terms.

Two related terms are "newb", a beginner who is willing to learn; and "noob" (often spelt "n00b" or "nub"), a derogatory name.

from the same exact site...

wikipedia said:
Newbie, newb or noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of computers, often concerning Internet activity, such as online gaming[1] or Linux use.[2][3] It can have derogatory connotations, but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without a value judgment.

Though it may be somewhat common practice... none of the terms should be used in a derogatory manor, as it's confusing and promotes misguided intent towards other groups of "newbies, newbs or noobs"

You liar! I told you another respectable trader said tt+50 before i got DC'd. You then said you wernt taking demands and closed the trade and then started to say in local that I was making demands.

I said to you that I wanted to know your total price. You never at all said it could be more or less. You closed the trade and chat after I stated a price that a legit trader gave me.

Other people have blocked you today Klown for trying to rip them off. You just got pissed becuase I already knew the approx markup and you wanted to pay me peanuts.

You liar! I told you another respectable trader said tt+50 before i got DC'd. You then said you wernt taking demands and closed the trade and then started to say in local that I was making demands.

I said to you that I wanted to know your total price. You never at all said it could be more or less. You closed the trade and chat after I stated a price that a legit trader gave me.

Other people have blocked you today Klown for trying to rip them off. You just got pissed becuase I already knew the approx markup and you wanted to pay me peanuts.

What??!?!?!?!
As for paragraph 1 goes - You said nothing but +50 then continued to close trader after I said what I said I said. I did say "I don't take price demands, it may be more, it may be less, I haven't calculated it yet". You did not dc or any of that shit, quit the lying.

As for paragraph 2 goes - You didn't ask my total price at all lmao, the whole conversation ended after I ingored your ass after the beginning scammer comment, which led into the vehicle spawning. So even more lies from you.

As for paragraph 3 goes - No, other people have not blocked me, once again your lying out your ass. I know exactly what your speaking of and that's an avatar named Kelly that I blocked for begging for ped from me the past 2 days and then randomly coming up to me bringing me 50ped TT Duru.

So...lie out your ass, your a complete piece of work. Reputation is a key thing in EU, and with your pathetic ways, you will not make it far.

Status
Back