PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Maria's Estates in the Delta Tower at Omegaton

Since the last thread about one of my estates was closed down recently, I decided to make a thread here that is a bit more focused... The old thread discussing the Party Pad is over at http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post2673909 in case you want to read it...

JC, I understand your reason for closing the other thread - probably a good call. Maybe eventually we can open a new thread that just discusses the holiday items and doesn't get diluted like that one did.

Currently, Apartment 10 A is 'The Bar' - it's the place in the video above.

Down on Floor 0, I own Booth #3, and Block A's Shop 1 -- "Maria's Melee Market". If I start depositing more I plan on develping it more in to more of a mellee shop, but at the moment it's just a blueprint shop for the most part.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 03-28-2012 at 01:59.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

the Library

Apartment 15E in the Delta Tower is still the 'Lost Library.' That's where I display my blueprint books, Duchev Log collection, and if Mindark decides to make more Log Type of event items that my avatar get's her little hands on, this is where they'll be placed. The blueprint books on the floor are a part of a free rental library. I haven't rented the blueprints out to anyone for a few months though, so that might be on halt for a while til I get more free time to be in game.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 03-20-2012 at 02:56.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Apartment's 8H and 8F are going to be the Holiday Party Pads. I might buy more of the 8th floor eventually. Just bought 8F tonight... I will put holiday based items down here for the most part, and occassionally other things that somehow look nice next to the holiday items. I'm not 100% liking the way 8H is decorated at the moment, so there will eventually be more redecorating done in the coming months.

Yes, tomtebloss is nice to add a little more light to the stuff like the snowman and jackolanterns... Adds a little more glow to them.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 03-28-2012 at 02:03.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

Duchev Logs

Duchev Logs in the apartment at the moment

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Rearranged the bar a little by adding some signs that work like a little platform to dance or sing on. I was going to eventually repair the signs to use down in the shop, but this use for them actually might work better, at least for now.

Also moved the light from up in the Library down to the bar so you can see the bartender a little better. I'm still not all the way happy with the way it looks since the light sort of overpowers the glow from some of the bottles, but it works for now. The tomtebloss are not powerful enough lights for that area.

Moved statues down to 8th floor for now. Still not sure if I should make 8f in to a statue hall or keep the statues up in the bar. Need to buy some more bar stools... I probably own more tomtebloss than most, but thinking about buying even more since the lighting effects are just kick ass in estates.

I would move the bar down to 8th floor so that it can be next to the holiday room, but the glare from reflections bouncing off of the sea in 8f is just too overpowering to put the bar there since the bar needs real subtle lighting effects that only the A side of the building can give. At high noon it literally hurts my avatar's eyes to walk in to the f apartment since the sun bouncing off of the sea is so bright. I might put in some curtains to help with that, but not sure yet.

May just reserve 8f for more holiday items since I'm fairly sure over the decades I'll run out of room in 8h.

Also moved one of the christmas stars to the bar room but might move it out since the dark/light contrast in the bar video up in post one is kinda nice, even if it is hard to see the furniture... a light in a darkened room always seems brighter than a light in a lightened room - good ol Chevreul concept hard at work involving these little light sources.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 04-04-2012 at 04:48.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Added several new types of cocktails to the bar today. Not sure I've got all the cocktail types in there yet (need to check Entropedia and auction), but if not we are getting pretty close to that.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images

a few more pics

The Holiday Party Room in 8H

The bar up in 10A. Not sure I like the round display tables since the square ones are a little bigger if I put two together as I did previously, but I moved the square ones to the shop for now. May change back later?

The beginning of the Treasure Room... in 8F. (place I store various loots and deposits in pec/ped form so I don't accidentally spend it too quickly - a bad habbit I'm trying to break). Goal here is to create a room full of cash for my avatar to 'swim' in, sort of like Scrooge McDuck

Last edited by mastermesh; 04-26-2012 at 00:10.

aj502 "HellRoach" Budweiser
    Society
    The MotorBoating Chinesers
    Images
    Those Duchev logs look awfully familiar!

Tippin'

Neil hits the nail on the head here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People who won were happy, a few people who lost complained that it was unfair... in other words, it sounds precisely identical to every other event in EU.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ped pile grew a little tonight.

Still not big enough to swim in yet, but we're getting there... slowly but surely.

Pecs on inside, one peds around that... 10 ped stacks outside of that. Next up 100 ped circle.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 05-24-2012 at 01:19.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    got rid of the ped piles for now... working on moving the 'library' down to the 8th floor for now. I like the 'bar' still being up in 10th floor since that side of the building has more shade, so you can do more with interior design of the lights as natural lighting there on the A side of building is lower due to less bounce of light off of the beach like there is in the F side. High noon on the F side about blinds you when there is so much light bounce off of the water. That's why I was going to put the 'gold' room there but decided to remove it for variety of reasons. Bought a wicker furniture set today that is going in the library for now. Duchev logs are down there at the moment. Not sure if 10th floor will be a storage close like where the library is going used to be or not... Might try something different up there. Still thinking about maybe buying up a skull collection or something, but not sure on that just quite yet. May even try an art gallery or something.

Can't deposit for a while since my deposits are now going towards student loans since my better half is now going to school again for the next year or two. When/if I do deposit again sometime down the road, I likely might buy some more estates in this lovely building. Sure, it's not a mall, sure it's not the tp that everyone has when they first start out, but by golly, it's turned in to 'home'... I really like re-arranging the apartments. You can't do that in a mall (well, in theory deer mall isn't too far from some apartments, but deer mall's structure kinda sucks architecturally with the 'dead end' hallways there)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast