Kaos
    Images
    Looking good, nice ideas will have to have another look at my apt

Ad Astra Ultraque

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

little redecorating...

Did a little redecorating today. Now there are a couple of artistic representations and a painting on the walls of the shop. Also moved around some things in the apartment. The library now has three residents guarding the ancient tomes.

Added a skull out front...

Meanwhile down in the bar, another local fefoid has become a regular... he's got a heck of a drinking habbit so he sits next to the keg.

Last edited by mastermesh; 09-24-2012 at 03:01.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    little redecorating

bought several little odds and ends... more tomtebloss, bid on a few this and thats from the liquidation, etc.

put a few artistic representations in the shop for now.

Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
    Society
    Odysseus Unbound
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This is insane.

I love it!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    added another skull to the Halloween room.

As mentioned in the Melee Market thread, did a little redecorating over the last week or two...

10A is still the bar.

15E is now home to my blueprint library and a stash to hold my various weapons, etc. when I'm not holding them myself.... sort of my 'real' apartment. i did away with the blueprint books for renting purposes since no one really ever went for that too much, and also because I got sick of trying to keep the books organized. (because of that, there's a large number of blueprints I've got for sale if anyone is interested0

8F is the Halloween Room. There is some non-halloween stuff in there, like a Christmas star that is used for lighting purposes, but most of it will be halloween stuff going foward.

8H is the Christmas room and Easter Room (although at the moment, the Christmas tree is down stairs in the shop's display area).

Insignia curtains now point the way from the display area to the booth to the shop... Also the relaxed woman statue now resides in the booth where she adds focus to that little insignia curtain she stands next to on her pedastal.

I also started a small collection of art in the shop. I hate to blow that many item points in shop and booth but what good is a shop if it doesn't have a good look to it that is memorable.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-03-2012 at 13:01.

Prowler
    Killarious K-Max Maximillion
    Society
    Don't Feed the Animals
    Cool will have to go check all the new decorations out. Seen the shop paintings last time I restocked my shop and they look nice in there.
    --K-Max--
    "The Habitat Bargain Bin" (Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Bldg, Blk A, Shop 5)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    added another couple of skulls to the collection in 8F last night. Added another insignia curtain to the 'arrows to the shop' down in the basement...

I've still got a few bids in on various items from the liquidation too so we'll see how that goes.

I'm still playing around with the lighting to try to figure out what works best for the apartments... i might eventually have to buy another Christmas tree or just bring the one in the display area back up since Christmas room seems bare without it. Halloween Room also needs something, but I'm not sure what yet... The stars as lights in there just don't seem to be doing the trick... Need something cool colored and about the same intensity as that though?... There's two niko lights lighting up the statue down at the booth... might have to bring one upstairs... but not sure about that yet since the relaxed woman really seems to like being lit by both of those and there's too much sharp chiarascuro without both of them... The tomtebloss is ok for the bar but it's not really doing the job in the holiday rooms since the light radius is so small. I really wish MA hadn't turn the brightness on jack o lanterns down several vus back.

Also noticed that that the owner listed on 1A apartment changed, so odds of getting that one back are not probably as likely as they used to be... oh well... got to look to the future instead of the past. Need more up on 8th floor, 10th floor, and 15th floor to expand.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    3 more skulls added to the Halloween room. Another scythe and tomtebloss was added in there too. Trying to balance things out... right now too many things are close to the walls... but it's starting to get somewhere visually. I love the silhouettes that back-lighting from the windows/tomtebloss is starting to do in there...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    added a carpet in there to break up the monotony in the middle of the room. Also used some corn trophies to break up the space a little. Will probably eventually replace the trophies with other skulls as I acquire more over the years. I'm not sure about the carpet and and if I like it yet... I used to have about 4 or 6 carpets like this up in the disco room a while back before I TTed a lot of it to buy a CLD, which subsequently got traded for the archon sword that mannequin now holds in this room. probably shouldn't have gotten rid of all of that stuff, but it seemed like a good idea at the time, lol.

I'm more focused on Halloween room now than on Christmas room since Halloween will be upon us before long...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-13-2012 at 00:47.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Shop

I like the primary colors up next to the front entrance with the combination between the curtain, couch and painting.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-13-2012 at 00:50.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast