Info: Repairers List :)

Status
How can I get on one of those ships and try this out ?:)
Also what mats/tools do I need?

Hi folks.

Some of you will know that recent events in game have had an impact on me. These events I have seen as unjust; unfair; unreasonable - perhaps you can all think of your own adjectives to describe this.

With this in mind now I feel less and less inclined to update the Repairers List. I offer my apologies to those who have posted in good faith expecting me to update as I have for the last three years.

I now feel that it is time to hand over to someone more committed to the task. What I'm saying is someone needs to create a new list with the intention of updating it regularly.

Hi folks.

Some of you will know that recent events in game have had an impact on me. These events I have seen as unjust; unfair; unreasonable - perhaps you can all think of your own adjectives to describe this.

With this in mind now I feel less and less inclined to update the Repairers List. I offer my apologies to those who have posted in good faith expecting me to update as I have for the last three years.

I now feel that it is time to hand over to someone more committed to the task. What I'm saying is someone needs to create a new list with the intention of updating it regularly.

All right Dusk. It's very sad that you have been put into this position, but I can compltely understand your feelings on this.

If it's ok with you I'll create a new one, but pinch your format, as it seemed to work really well. I know many people really loved sharing the updates :)

Thank you for all the effort you have put into this over the years, and I so hope we might see you around in the future.

I'm happy for you to use the current format, or if you can to improve it.

Me handing over the Repairers List is no indication of whether I stay or leave EU. I haven't made a decision on that yet. However, I am taking care of stuff. I'm pretty loathe to hand MindArk so much as another single pec right now, yet it seems I have no choice if I am to use the auction and I'm bollocksed if I'm selling all the shit in my storage "on the street." :laugh:

Maybe something can be worked out.

I'm happy for you to use the current format, or if you can to improve it.

Me handing over the Repairers List is no indication of whether I stay or leave EU. I haven't made a decision on that yet. However, I am taking care of stuff. I'm pretty loathe to hand MindArk so much as another single pec right now, yet it seems I have no choice if I am to use the auction and I'm bollocksed if I'm selling all the shit in my storage "on the street." :laugh:

Maybe something can be worked out.

I am glad you haven't made a final decision yet :) and so hope it can be worked out - you will be sadly missed!

As Bonnie has started a new repairers list, could a mod lock or delete this one please?

Status
Back