How about a server reset?

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
I mean, seriously, whole day today every second or third shot my weapon's reload gets stuck for several seconds, or looting takes a while, kind of like during those 15 minutes of server backup times except the whole day.

At first I thought it was just me, so I reset the modem, connection, relogged, restarted computer... But then soc mates who live in other parts of the world said they were also having this, both in Arkadia and Calypso, so it's not just on one server.

Please reset them, cause it's making hunting even more of a pain in the ass. I imagine other professions might be suffering from this as well.

I mean, seriously, whole day today every second or third shot my weapon's reload gets stuck for several seconds, or looting takes a while, kind of like during those 15 minutes of server backup times except the whole day.

At first I thought it was just me, so I reset the modem, connection, relogged, restarted computer... But then soc mates who live in other parts of the world said they were also having this, both in Arkadia and Calypso, so it's not just on one server.

Please reset them, cause it's making hunting even more of a pain in the ass. I imagine other professions might be suffering from this as well.

/agree they need less lag during peak hours!!! People cant/wont spend if they cant play without every 3rd shoot fail.

Should be prioridy 1 and 2 this and no troubles depositing.

I've also experienced the same yesterday (much longer) , also today....no loot was showing up for long time... and i stopped hunting.

Sometimes loot delay happens, usually at 00-minutes times and not necessarily at peak hours (may happen at the dead hours of 10-11am MA) but I just keep shooting and get all at once a few minutes later. Should be a problem only if you lose the connection often.

If fact, I globalled several times at such moments, maybe just because nobody else pretended to the lootpool :laugh:

Back