Calypso Wacky Races #2

PlayerOfGames
DUE TO LOW NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS SIGNING-UP THE CALYPSO WACKY RACES #2 EVENT IS CANCELLED!

This event will be re-posted in the very near future and re-advertised in-game...

Hello everyone on PCF, formerly EF. It's some time since I posted here as I've been busy with other EU related stuff...
This is introducing the Calypso Wacky Races #2 which I hope colonists will sign-up to :) The first Calypso Wacky Races was held some weeks ago; the turnout wasn't that high, but I was expecting this as it was a new event not going through the in-game event system and ppl were being asked to pay on the day. However, those that did attend will vouch that prizes in PEDs was paid out, so I'm a very honest event runner...

Anyway, here are the details for CWR #2:

This is the second Calypso Wacky Races event which will be at the road circuit near Chug's Hideout.

Race Date:
1st April
Race Start: 8.pm in-game time
Race Laps: 5 (this will take approx' 50 minutes)
Vehicle: Valkyrie Mk1 (no other vehicles allowed)
Entry Fee: 10 PEDs payable on the day
PRIZES: 1st place - 100 PED, 2nd place - 75 PED, 3rd place - 50 PED

Other Important Info:

1. Colonists wanting to take part should be at/near Chug's Hideout TP by 7:45.pm in-game time so that organizers can take entry fees and take contestants to the start/finish section (this is not far from the TP).

2. The race will be monitored from the air to prevent cheating (such as TP-ing and going cross-country too much).

3. Two organizers will be on either side of the start/finish section during the last lap so that ppl will know where the finish-line is.

4. An organizer will count-down the laps on the open-chat window so that ppl
will know how many laps left there are.

Race Location is Calypso 67937, 74684 which is a section of the race track not far from Chug's Hideout TP.

Note: If the number of people signing-up is not great enough by 30th March, then it will be cancelled and a notification of this will be put-up here!

Last edited:
DUE TO LOW NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS SIGNING-UP THE CALYPSO WACKY RACES #2 EVENT IS CANCELLED!

This event will be re-posted in the very near future and re-advertised in-game...

Sorry to hear that, I'm one of the people in on the first wacky race and, yes I was surprised to be rewarded with 50ped for coming last :)
I was looking forward to the next one, still am really. I hope more sign up for it. It's a laugh.
Boo.

Sorry to hear that, I'm one of the people in on the first wacky race and, yes I was surprised to be rewarded with 50ped for coming last :)
I was looking forward to the next one, still am really. I hope more sign up for it. It's a laugh.
Boo.

You could also say you came third, and so seeing as three ppl turned up for the first CWR event, I was obliged to pay out the prizes, so you earn't it :)
I was looking forward to more ppl signing up for the second CWR, just one of those things that they didn't.

Back