x2

TommygunxX

Guardian
Society
Kaos
Tommy Gotta Gun
I think its time for MA to give us a good ol fashin x2, Double Skills event... would be nice right?

The skills are going down the hill anyway... do you want them to be worth ESI price + 100% (and not only few cathegories but most of them)?

Curently there are methods of gaining about 15%-20% in TT skill of TT spent. If it would be double then... it would be 30%-40% :laugh:.
(methods exist for hunting and crafting skills and as far as i know there is no "clever way" of fast skilling in mining but i might be wrong here)

So i say no to double skill gains ever again...

Falagor
:bandit:

Falagor

For those that do deposit, I kinda like getting more skills for my ped. Especially for those interested in gaining more skill not selling them.

Ricj

Yep could be nice :rolleyes:

For those that do deposit, I kinda like getting more skills for my ped. Especially for those interested in gaining more skill not selling them.

Ricj

i would like to see a x2 event more skills more hp :yay:

No thx, I like the grinding.
Bringing a week of 2x skill will only anoy people who travel, has to work etc.

Bringing a week of 2x skill will only anoy people who travel, has to work etc.

I agree with this.
This could be replaced with item you have to activate for x hours of skill bonus.
Make it not more than 8 hours each and not limited in the next week so those like me who leave home for 30 days for work can also participate.

how about a x5 event! ;)

I got my ATH during a double skill event..can't remember but may have been another event with it as well....so bring it on!!!

or a 2x skill chipping event ;)

unnerf the nerf ;)

orginally it was a 1250 ped esi filled with skills = 10k of any skill ;)

now it is atleast 3x that ;)

would send prices higher as people compete to buy these skill chips ;)

We are so overdue for one of these events. The living need to reach commando before they are not living. I would like to participate in a x2 skill gain event.

The skills are going down the hill anyway... do you want them to be worth ESI price + 100% (and not only few cathegories but most of them)?

Curently there are methods of gaining about 15%-20% in TT skill of TT spent. If it would be double then... it would be 30%-40% :laugh:.
(methods exist for hunting and crafting skills and as far as i know there is no "clever way" of fast skilling in mining but i might be wrong here)

Falagor

Agree.

People may say they don't care about skill value now, but as they sold out from the game there'd be endless bitching if it went even lower than it is now.

"OMFG, I played 10 years, cycled a million PEDs and my skills are only worth 1k PEDs?"

Reduce ammo cost for a week event will be better !!!

Been a 2-3 year old player in Entropia a Skill event would be good, have missed on all the Skill nerfs and events in the past - bring it on :rocket:

It's simple to get x2 skills in hunting. Just hunt during the day (x1) then during the night while logged off craft that profession i.e. p1a for laser and apis for blp (x1) = (x1 + x1 = x2) voila x2 formula. :rolleyes:

~Danimal

I enjoyed the robot X2 event. I really went nuts and shot up tons of tin cans.

robots....what ever happened to the robots....:eyecrazy:

I don't want any more x skill events. Will only devaluate the skills even more.

They could make the events small, say, happy hours. There could be one every 26 hours or so, to accommodate all time zones, for two weeks. If you don't like the idea you may flame me silly.

:tongue2:

Let's hope never...

Back