Uber SUNDAY Loot Secret

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Ever wondered why Sunday is a great day to hunt with lots of HOFs?

Or why ubers seem to clean up with loot on a Sunday, well folks I show you the secret below.

Now that I’ve mentioned it, MA might change this come Monday so you probably got one chance to try this out for yourself.

Buy your AMMO based on date. Works the best at the start of a month, when you are able to get all the numbers into the trade terminal.

Punch in Year then Month then Day. I show you a screen shot below to make this easier for you.

So this kicks in at Midnight tonight.

HOF-IT-UP

Rick

Ps: Don’t miss your opportunity for that great hof. Sorry Mindark, the community had to find out sooner or later.

Ever wondered why Sunday is a great day to hunt with lots of HOFs?

Or why ubers seem to clean up with loot on a Sunday, well folks I show you the secret below.

Now that I’ve mentioned it, MA might change this come Monday so you probably got one chance to try this out for yourself.

Buy your AMMO based on date. Works the best at the start of a month, when you are able to get all the numbers into the trade terminal.

Punch in Year then Month then Day. I show you a screen shot below to make this easier for you.

So this kicks in at Midnight tonight.

HOF-IT-UP

Rick

Ps: Don’t miss your opportunity for that great hof. Sorry Mindark, the community had to find out sooner or later.

wtf you had to tell our secret!

I have been using this feature for many years.. I didn't know more people where aware of this. Too bad you had to post this...

But april fools is tomorrow

This has been well known to many of us, whoever let you in the club should be kicked out! Hopefully no one told you the secret method of depositing that applies triple ped to your card.

This has been well known to many of us, whoever let you in the club should be kicked out! Hopefully no one told you the secret method of depositing that applies triple ped to your card.

Is that where you deposit and then deposit the same amount 2 more times with your eyes closed?

What if I use Melee? I'm SOL????

Well i know what im doig on sunday.....

Lol

You might aswell tell everyone this secret: Buy 2 pizza's with peanutbutter and mayonaise. Lay them in front of you and all mobs within 2km will come towards you.

Last edited:

Triple your ped? lol, that was so v10. It's much higher now!

Yes a well known very rich avatar told me this method is still active. Although only works once a year now. There're variations of it of course.

I did run around the edge of Neas LA 4 times (or was it 5), and will be testing if that triple ped secret on deposit still works now. Couldn't remember if you have to leave it 20 mins or 25 mins then after the run to deposit.

MA not in until Monday, so assuming they dont see this post until then, then all should be ok for us.

Rick.

No you just need to buy a melee weapon that costs the same as the current date and burn it up the same day.

Lol~~

On a real note now....

The date is full tt or current tt?

Back