Entropia Universe Receives $2.5 Million Dollars From One Investor in Planet Calypso Citizenship System

Try buying the ones being listed in auction. Since the news its going away faster then fingers can click. Hell even the ones listed for MU got BO'd

Welcome to *LAND OF THE UNEXPECTED*

And yes, price of CLD just went up with this :)

PS : Buying CLD's @1000 each ^^

$2.5 Million Dollars.... I would have spent them wiser I think. On on booze, birds and fast cars!

$2.5 Million Dollars.... I would have spent them wiser I think. On on booze, birds and fast cars!
2007_Bugatti_Veyron_image_0_5255_116-500x312.jpg

:cool::cool::cool:

Cocktails from Rocktropia, Mutated Chirpies, and UL vehicle to get around in game?

Considering apparently MA/FPC/Whatever staff have avatars, and MA/FPC/Whatever would call their own staff "investors"... whose to say it wasn't MA/FPC/Whatever "investing" in itself, to curb the panic?
Sounds dodgy to me regardless, but I'm cynical when it comes to MA.
Still, if it is non-affiliated investor, I assume with that big an investment, those PED are gonna go byebye, as opposed to being recycled in EU.

Phew, so we´ve a a king now when it comes to voting-system, awesome...! :bowdown:

Hail to the king baby!
images

Considering apparently MA/FPC/Whatever staff have avatars, and MA/FPC/Whatever would call their own staff "investors"... whose to say it wasn't MA/FPC/Whatever "investing" in itself, to curb the panic?
Sounds dodgy to me regardless, but I'm cynical when it comes to MA.
Still, if it is non-affiliated investor, I assume with that big an investment, those PED are gonna go byebye, as opposed to being recycled in EU.

Panic??

A wee bit dramatic, yes?

:lolup:

Panic??

A wee bit dramatic, yes?

:lolup:

I should have used quotation marks around the word. And yes, it is dramatic :)
Hope whoever it is read the TOS, or have some sort of contractual agreement with MA to cover their ass, for their sake.

Bjorn, you're reading this. How many CLDs left? (smile.jpg)

At last count there were less than 200 deeds remaining.

These remaining deeds will be listed on the Global Auction at random times over the next two days as single units so that as many participants as possible have a chance to acquire one at the original price of 1000 PED.

Could get the most accurate data of Weekly ROI from that person.

A transation like this one must be announced who is the buyer IMO.

Best o economy is to removed the deeds i agree. now wil we see next 2 weeks to cld ressel to go to higer values, also we wil see record payout this week. Just hoping economy wil be back on track in 2 moths now.

We wnat name of buyer!!

A transation like this one must be announced who is the buyer IMO.

For what reason?

If they buyer does not want to be known, why should he/she be forced to?

good they are all sold!!! :yay: now we can go back to our normal buiz.

Its nice to see how folks have money.His 2.5 Milion are as my 100 USD.To bad i aint gonna pay for his revenue:dunce:

yes, thats the critical info we need to know... anyway it's a good news!

Lately, I was following the global auction .... most of the time there are no single or double stack in global auction ... but there were in calypso auction.....after observing this pattern for few days I thought MA doesn't want anymore ingame peds to be used for cld purchage (low budget). Instead, I thought. MA wanted money to be deposited to buy CLD, hence higher stacks ( 20 50 100 etc) in global auction

Actually we have been listing a large number of deeds as singles and small stacks on the global auction very consistently since the deeds were first offered late last year.

The reason small stacks were sometimes difficult to find on the global auction is because they were usually snapped up very, very quickly by eager participants. Clearly there will always be a higher demand for single deeds and small stacks than for large stacks.

Initial?

Perhaps they just are refering to the fact the other planet partners could make a similar offering in the future.

Perhaps they just are refering to the fact the other planet partners could make a similar offering in the future.

oh no, please not! the deeds killed enought from the market! Everyone just buy deeds, that is not realy good for the game.

For what reason?

I wonder if his name is not a name but a number? :naughty:

Initial?

Of course!
What did you expect, that MA would be honest and pay more than those 30%, of 1k PED implied deed value, a year?
If the revenue would really increase noticeably, beyond those 30%, we will see a new bunch of them asap.
And i am pretty sure, the only reason it will ever getting above those 30%, for a prolonged time (say 3+ month), is when they think it is time to issue new deeds.
It is not, that this is in any way monitored whatsoever, it just calls for "creative" bookkeeping, if you want to call it that, from MAs side.

Last edited:
I just want to go on record saying I don't believe this. Or at the very least, there is a lot more to the deal than someone simply bought a bunch of deeds.

Initial?

If a player lists one of his deeds on auction again, it wouldn't be part of an "initial offer" would it? At least that is how I would interpret that but...

Actually we have been listing a large number of deeds as singles and small stacks on the global auction very consistently since the deeds were first offered late last year.

The reason small stacks were sometimes difficult to find on the global auction is because they were usually snapped up very, very quickly by eager participants. Clearly there will always be a higher demand for single deeds and small stacks than for large stacks.

Thanks for the info..
Now that MA has $6 million usd, we can expect better game-play experiences..less bugs... more innovation... and new players through advertisement!

They still need to find now 60000 * 3-10 ped every week,and most of them will be withdrawn....

For what reason?

If a player lists one of his deeds on auction again, it wouldn't be part of an "initial offer" would it? At least that is how I would interpret that but...

Thatls why I like your posts... when you talk I feel like MA is talking to us! :) not kidding .. i'm serious!

Last edited:
Back