Announcement: The Unknown Joe that purchased 25k CLD

xXSqUaLLXx

Prowler
Society
Mine To Extract
xXSqUaLLXx
Yes, as u guessed it, I'am known as joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx and I wanted to tell the truth to the community today.
Because the community have the right to know this Unknown Joe actually exist for real, in the reality that exist out of virtuality, and make him a real person. Once u decide to get far away from your computer which i have myself learnt to do but not enough tonight it seems.

I am not the blessed Unknown Joe but I'd wish I was.

Last edited:
so... Joe, now that conspiracy theories are out... surely your not saying that it's "the Joe"., lol... That dude did have his own isp, and back when I was still new to the game had quite a few peds on him = he got half of Entropia Asia Cadets a few tps back then with his weekly wormholes... doubt it was that guy, but you never know...

Sometimes you click a thread and you think "why the hell they even write this"

This is one of those times. :)

I dont know either what the hell happened in my 2 sec of "does not compute" mind ,without even any need of drugs.
I saw some threads.. and I just felt total stupidity taking over my body and the bad was done I became a 'troll' in a matter of one second.
The only thing to defend myself is that I believe the Unknown joe made the purchase on april fool's day and i made a stupid april fool's day thread too late -_-
and that i never made a "why the hell they even write this thread" before.

So the only truth is that not only I can TT an unlimited level 8 amp out of any 1st april,
but i can also mix up the 4st april with the 1st.
Mistakes happens :confused:

All that aside, it's gonna be awesome when the news will hit mainstream, and that we will for sure know who is the investor =)

Last edited:
I dont know either what the hell happened in my 2 sec of "does not compute" mind ,without even any need of drugs.
I saw some threads.. and I just felt total stupidity taking over my body and the bad was done I became a 'troll' in a matter of one second.
The only thing to defend myself is that I believe the Unknown joe made the purchase on april fool's day and i made a stupid april fool's day thread too late -_-
and that i never made a "why the hell they even write this thread" before.

So the only truth is that not only I can TT an unlimited level 8 amp out of any 1st april,
but i can also mix up the 4st april with the 1st.
Mistakes happens :confused:

All that aside, it's gonna be awesome when the news will hit mainstream, and that we will for sure know who is the investor =)

Ok you redeamed yourself with this post, made me laugh :)

Yes would be nice to know but it may never happen. For example if it was someone like 711 I doubt they would ever say.

Yes, as u guessed it, I'am known as joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx and I wanted to tell the truth to the community today.
Because the community have the right to know this Unknown Joe actually exist for real, in the reality that exist out of virtuality, and make him a real person. Once u decide to get far away from your computer which i have myself learnt to do but not enough tonight it seems.

I am not the blessed Unknown Joe but I'd wish I was.

Dear Unknown Joe, if u manage to read this post the next hours, I want u to know that i'am disgusted I only could buy 16 more deeds before you take over the universe as we know it and that i can't wait to buy a few more from u via auction in future.

Hope to hear from u soon =)

I can never seem to read through your post cuz I'm always looking at that profile pic... You look kinda like a stoned-lumberjack-bear... I kinda wanna hug you or win a snugly-Joe doll at a hippie carnival(in a totally non gay way), bet it be stuffed with weed and rolling-paper :laugh:

I can never seem to read through your post cuz I'm always looking at that profile pic... You look kinda like a stoned-lumberjack-bear... I kinda wanna hug you or win a snugly-Joe doll at a hippie carnival(in a totally non gay way), bet it be stuffed with weed and rolling-paper :laugh:

I think it's obvious after this thread that all I need is love that weed can not provide nor CLDS.
But let's get back to the seriousness of the thread please..

the guys that developed and worked on counter strike and halflife... bought the clds...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ext-Island-Partner-CLD-buyer-plans-for-future

The guys that originally developed CS (goose etc..) were players (TFC/HLDM iirc). Did they then go on to join the Valve dev team too?
Just asking... lost track of them after 2000 and their personal ICQ activity stopped (can understand why lol)
I miss playing on the Alpha servers in 98 with 800ping and floating torso's lol

Would be good for EU if it was somehow affiliated/publicized with Steam.

joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx? I've heard of him...I think? Does he play Entropia? :rolleyes:

The guys that originally developed CS (goose etc..) were players (TFC/HLDM iirc). Did they then go on to join the Valve dev team too?
Just asking... lost track of them after 2000 and their personal ICQ activity stopped (can understand why lol)
I miss playing on the Alpha servers in 98 with 800ping and floating torso's lol

Would be good for EU if it was somehow affiliated/publicized with Steam.

Aw just saw the Valve thing is all bs :(

Back