• more as 5000

Votes: 10 2.9%

• Total voters

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
Ok, since all deeds are sold, maybe a good idea to restart this poll with a new one.

How many Land Deeds do you own?
--------------------------------

None. :laugh:

:scratch2: Hiya trance got 27 would like 36 but missed the boat hehe.:deal:

none and do not want any!

I have none.

I'd like 30, but i can not afford 30.... I can't afford 1.... Hummm

I'll try and loot one.

I fully expect to fail though! :)

Zero now, but I'll probably buy some when the price drops to 100-300 or so.

I have 2 times more than Chrome, Mayday, Aeris, Art Jennifer, Mega and Magix combined :ahh:

i have zero land deeds.

29, but like many others always wish I had more, but putting my money where my mouth is, is something different.

Last edited:
I happily sold all just in time. Got 0.

Buck.

Zero now, but I'll probably buy some when the price drops to 100-300 or so.

100-300, i don't think they will drop like that. more like 1100-1300 per deed now, and for the next months. Do you buy a car and a month later, when no car is in shop available to purchaise, you sell your new car for 10%-30% ? what a bad deal :scratch2:

100-300, i don't think they will drop like that. more like 1100-1300 per deed now, and for the next months. Do you buy a car and a month later, when no car is in shop available to purchaise, you sell your new car for 10%-30% ? what a bad deal :scratch2:

When I first started, full jag was something like 30k. I just got mine for 6.5k. time always eats away at MU. If you want to argue that jag is an exception just because it's given away at MM, then when I started, metal/energy res was 140%.

Going back to your car analogy: I'd say it's actually more like buying a duplex. You put up hundreds of thousands up front to get maybe a few hundred a week after mortgage. Even though you will eventually get back your money in about 5 years, you have to live in a cardboard box and eat ramen until then. I'm betting people will run out of ramen long before that. Of course, people who can afford to do it won't sell low, but I'm betting those who can't afford to do it vastly outnumber those who can.

But then again, since I have 0, I'm fine whether it goes up (won't buy any anyway,) down (didn't invest, so nothing to lose,) or stays the same. :)

4 deeds here and maybe more in the futore if i can afford it

got 2 ;)

I think i will sell one when the boom will be close to reaching maximum though ;).

My trading gives better ROI than the CLDs though (about 25peds generated each week with 1k on average so seems my trading ROI is around 100-125% ;)). Will consider buying more when i will reach the place that i cant "get more" out of my peds just by trading ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

got 2 ;)

I think i will sell one when the boom will be close to reaching maximum though ;).

My trading gives better ROI than the CLDs though (about 25peds generated each week with 1k on average so seems my trading ROI is around 100-125% ;)). Will consider buying more when i will reach the place that i cant "get more" out of my peds just by trading ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Trading = peds + TIME
CLD = peds

So depending on your value of time you can decide which is worth more.

Trading = peds + TIME
CLD = peds

So depending on your value of time you can decide which is worth more.

Couldn't agree more.

Irl my working hour is worth somewhere between 50-100 Euro's depending on the material I am working on. So I would most certainly prefer having deeds vs. trading within EU

Angel

I own 61,153 CLD's ;)

When I first started, full jag was something like 30k. I just got mine for 6.5k. time always eats away at MU. If you want to argue that jag is an exception just because it's given away at MM, then when I started, metal/energy res was 140%.

Pardon my french, but how the fuck can you compare armor to a CLD ?

Ontopic - i own 50++ and im buying ~100 more in near future.

61 deeds

I notice deeds were selling at 1200+ in auction yesterday. So 200 peds above the start price is a paper gain of 61 x 200 = 12,200 peds. (Only a real gain if sold)

Point is with the jag armour example is your measuring this against the market high. If you assumed the original owner got that armour for free and you bought at 6.5K, then the original owner would still be well up.

I wouldn't be suprised to see deeds hit 1500 - 2000 peds each over the next few months, on the basis that annual return is still good at those prices.

Rick

one for now... More will be added over time.

I wouldn't be suprised to see deeds hit 1500 - 2000 peds each over the next few months, on the basis that annual return is still good at those prices.

Rick

Seconded. An ROI of even 12.5% is better than most options provided by stocks. A savvy investor will look at the stability of the MindArk platform and deduce that this investment is just as safe, if not safer than common stock due to its lack of volatility. Couple that with a higher than average yield and there's very little reason not to buy CLD's as part of your portfolio.

Sure, folks will say this isnt real stock, there's no intrinsic value, etc. Folks who say that probably dont own and never have owned real stock, as there's no intrinsic value or insurance there either. You lose value on stocks and that's just it. You lose. They can go down to pennies on the dollar or even less from hundreds a share. Just ask anyone who purchased AMBAC in 2006 what their $88 a share is worth now. They'll tell you somewhere between $.08 and $.13 a share. And they got no dividends off that in the meantime to offset losses.

EU gives a weekly dividend.

It's a smart buy.

I own over 200 deeds. 200 is my public number.

I just have 17 which is not much compared to the "ubers" lol

But I am happy started out hoping I could get just 1 and finished (same as everyone else) pissed some Richie ended the buy period rofl.

my goal now is to try and let the revenue build up, so far have been cycling it every week but with d3 launching soon hopefully I can find something better to do with my time.

I would like to let them collect for a couple of years, then sell them off and cash it all out. but part of me is still struggling with eu addiction so really hoping d3 can cure me.

Last edited:
When I first started, full jag was something like 30k. I just got mine for 6.5k. time always eats away at MU. If you want to argue that jag is an exception just because it's given away at MM.

did you consider that (L) jag armor wasnt around back then ? + alot more armors now
dont think we will get (L) CLD´s :eyecrazy:

P.S. i have 12 CLD´s

I just have 17 which is not much compared to the "ubers" lol

But I am happy started out hoping I could get just 1 and finished (same as everyone else) pissed some Richie ended the buy period rofl.

my goal now is to try and let the revenue build up, so far have been cycling it every week but with d3 launching soon hopefully I can find something better to do with my time.

I would like to let them collect for a couple of years, then sell them off and cash it all out. but part of me is still struggling with eu addiction so really hoping d3 can cure me.

We need a forum Group to discuss the game your mentioned, if that's not against the forum rules. If it is, maybe we could move to Gamers HQ. But seriously, EU players need a place to discuss the game, as its communities I've noticed don't seem to have an RCE mindset.

I own zero but will consider buying for about 250-230ped, (makes the wastelander's new fap's, ears bleed)

Back