ATUM- North and East

dekel

Prowler
Society
RELICS
ruthless NZR tony demanoe
heya guys
i currently own those 2 lands and wonder what you would prefare :)

atum north atm have 5 merp DNAs - first i thought, merp bronze land mission can be great, desnse spawn, tp.... just grab some fast gun, and finish the mission FAST, but maintaining 5 DNAs is quite costy, and well, no one came, so i think of few options

1. reduce merps to youngs, so it will be iron merp mission land
2. keep merps at old+ (or even make em bigger if wanted)
3. exterminate merps and make it into a mining LA (as its quite decent mining LA, with narc and such)
4. exterminate merps and add neconu to it

about Atum east
i put fungoid DNA, and put them all on stalkers :) quite a fun mob to play with, that atleast used to drop ul BOAR parts

1. about that, i wonder, if u guys just prefare to put fungoid at minimum and make it a mining 2 LA?
2. keep fungoid as is
3. reduce fungoid maturity but keep numbers high?

feed back would be welcome :)!

hi
Fungoid is a good choice based on rarity of spawn , stalkers are never seen except on la's (though there are a few on the new island area so i hear) But its not a popular mob , no mission and the items they drop are now not so hot .
If i were you i would try the fungoid on max mat low enough numbers so mining is possible and also try to promote some fun fungoid events (team events ect). It would be a niche that isnt filled , so it would be good but requires a bit more effort than normal to make popular.

thing is, that if spwan is not dense ppl wont come
so its either big fungoids or miners :)

as for north, merps and neconu are so common that I doubt you'll yield decent results. With OLA 57 and OLA 59 I had fantastic results in terms of mining (plus no upkeep costs). For me that would most certainly be the way to go (especially as you have decent mats to be found)

Angel

I have hunted merps recently on your LA, and really, while it is passable for bronze, it is not good, as there are quite a lot of youngs and matures. Having to kill as many "useless" merps as the maturities you really want lowers the speed a lot more than having worse density. Any excess dna-s should be min maturity / min numbers (or destroyed), any DNA that has a non-minimum density should be locked so that only desired maturities happen.

Last time i wanted to shot a few neconu couldn't find any decent area. On tetanias by the sea i run for 30 minutes and found like 5 neconu. Maybe low mat. of neconu could be a possibility on your LA.

about merps, yeah i unlocked the maturity as i wanted them to be exterminated, as after quite alot of days no one hunted them i assumed broze merps dont work, so thats probably why u found it bad

hmmm neconu, yeah, i can put 2 neconu, and then it will be land with TP+ neconu youngs, can be a quite good, theres not really GOOD places for neconu now?

merps hmm, i dont know, i can give it another try, but seems like ppl just hate merps :p (same as i do lol)?

hmmm, mining LA, question is, how much can be made from a mining LA? seems like on caly and with current respawn of ores, mining LAS cant realy generate good income? or am i mistaken there?

So i missed that there were big merps on a LA again, i want to do bronze mission fast somewere but right now im on a break from eu so will have to look for big merps later sometime again...

heheh thats the thing :D ppl asked me for bronze merps, but no one came after i made them :D
and everyday the land just stands, its some 50 peds on fert :p

I understand that, just to bad i did not know, then i could have done it while there was a LA offering bronze merps :)

2 Mining-Areas, would be awesome (and maybe cheaper/more effective without merps etc) :)

thing is, seems like no one is mining on caly these days anyway hehehe

I was doing the bronze merp mission at your LA until the maturity was changed.

Killed about 6k of them but only had one small global. As was mentioned, as it is now there are to many young and mature for the bronze mission.

gl whatever you decide but I would like to see the bigger merps back.

hmm yeah i consider increasing them back, i guess it will work if it will be mutual help,
ill help the community with this need, and all i ask in return is that ppl will try not to delay it, assuming the merps will stay there for ages

financly i am not sure bronze merps make sense, will need way too many hunters, but atleast i would like to find a way to make it so i dont lose money on it :)

but yeah seeems like bronze merps is still desired, guess i just need the hunters help on mainting it at such a dense maturity, as since i unlocked settings, and merps became younger and less dense, i ectually make more tax.

so its not only the 50 peds a day on fert, its also the alternative income from not having it as a mining land. :)

maybe i should just announce it with a week or 2 notice?
so ppl know, that they have this month to have bronze merp, and in a month time, the spawn will most liekly change? (unless its a great success)
then its a win win...

ppl who wanna do the merp get thier place, and i guess 1 month should be enough time to let all the ones in-need, to finish it :)?

what do u think ?

Back