pK Coat Killers Recruit Thread

BA use all exploit possible to win.
You can claim the marked even if you are killed.
During the LG they mob train us with big spider.

wait..what? you talking about your own soc now? you cant blame BA for that points {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
At least two things really need to be changed before I'm interested again:

Lets be fair about it Xen you dont add much to the pk anyway so you wont be missed.

Del

It's funny the ones with the lowest skills have the biggest mouths.

Get off my ankle chihuahua.

All your pk threads ends the same way... Dont u guys get tired of arguing about what soc uses the most bugs and mobtrains.

Fun reading tho...

Thx
Soder

It's funny the ones with the lowest skills have the biggest mouths.

Get off my ankle chihuahua.

LOL Xen if you stopped eating all those pie's you may indeed be more agile and manage to catch me.

However i dont need to be a Grand Master Robot investigator to bump up my skills

Del

Last edited:
--mod's note--
I seem to recall another PK soc recruiting thread that also degenerated into mindless name calling and insults. That will NOT happen again. If you got no reason to be in a soc recruiting thread, butt out. And the OP has no excuse to sling insults at other under the guise of recruiting.

This is the only warning.
--/mod's note--

wait..what? you talking about your own soc now? you cant blame BA for that points {removed}

Retarded mongoloid...? Wow... way to keep it classy. :handjob:

There is absolutely no need to use slurs referring to special needs people who are born differently through no fault of their own. It is a game after all........

funny to see the title of the thread and the posts in it....:cool:

Foudil its only game relax ... and pls dont tell bull shit ... i was outsaide la 14 whit neo sharp i had in radar kenji or kentri whatever he was spawning like 20 pitbulls ask him , when lg start i just fly claim marker land and clik easy lol i dont get it why is building so huge soupe drama , it is only game.

DAN, if you say that you didnt used exploit,then I just need to say you GG.
I believe you because I know that Kenjy was outside the fort and you couldnt know this if you was logged off.
I dont understand with all people who was there, no one shooted you and how you came so fast.
So it's really a very big mistake from our side that we will not reproduce.
I'm very happy for your response and hope it's true.

Pk Ck is a very young soc, we are learning from our mistake.

DAN, do your best to tell others members of your soc to not use bugs or mob train or insult.
Then We will have a lot of Pk fun in a good spirit.

Foudil your best pk friend :dunce:

Seems the cK family now control yet another LA :wtg:

Nice forum sig...don't-cha think, fou?

Kraster.jpg

if only i had enough skills :/

I love how BA trolls this pKcK recruiting thread.... Hell I got a 1 week ban from PCF for posting in thier recruiting thread.....

Bump for PK cK

Menace

I love how BA trolls this pKcK recruiting thread....

Please note this post. If you find any post(s) past this which you feel are breaking my warning, please report it, and I'll deal with it.

I love how BA trolls this pKcK recruiting thread.... Hell I got a 1 week ban from PCF for posting in thier recruiting thread.....

Bump for PK cK

Menace

HAHA So behave and be nice

Del

hmm... i thinking abit.. sens ur soc has me as KOS and kill me while i hunt i gues i shuld kill all ck socs ppl when they hunt in pvp area?

i wont destroy hunts from others than pk ck yet tho..

just wrote that to let u think abit outside the box...

hmm... i thinking abit.. sens ur soc has me as KOS and kill me while i hunt i gues i shuld kill all ck socs ppl when they hunt in pvp area?

Cut the drama Jimmy, you attacked me in pvp4 long before there was any cK pk soc. You were in DoA and I was in cK at that time.

Hunting ? what is that ?

Foudil your best Pk friend :dunce:

Cut the drama Jimmy, you attacked me in pvp4 long before there was any cK pk soc. You were in DoA and I was in cK at that time.

its pK cK not cK pK .... :wise:

personal i understand why ppl kill each others in pvp4.. there u can get anything about it.. but killing me while i hunt in non lootable area is totaly diferent.. i never killed any ck hunting like scips...
and if u want streak.. kill 1 time.. not over and over when ppl try hunt..

and to be true.. the adranaline took over when i killed u.. i didnt know who i killed before u where dead.. only saw "Adi" on a slip who was sent back to storage.. and didnt know who that was or in what soc.. :)

and trust me im not the drama queen here.. :) havent sayd anything about it untill now.. and been a while now ;)

Last edited:
personal i understand why ppl kill each others in pvp4.. there u can get anything about it.. but killing me while i hunt in non lootable area is totaly diferent.. i never killed any ck hunting like scips...
and if u want streak.. kill 1 time.. not over and over when ppl try hunt..

and to be true.. the adranaline took over when i killed u.. i didnt know who i killed before u where dead.. only saw "Adi" on a slip who was sent back to storage.. and didnt know who that was or in what soc.. :)

and trust me im not the drama queen here.. :) havent sayd anything about it untill now.. and been a while now ;)

Come to the dark side. Embrace your anger. It will make you powerful to pwn cK nibs :D

BUMP for a growing PK soc !

Pk CK are the owner of :

LA14 : Spider land, medium density, young to medium spider
38700-43200

LA15 : Kingfisher land,medium density, young to medium
34200-43200

LA08 : Gradivor land,medium density, young to medium
34700-31000

Back