pK Coat Killers Recruit Thread

Worth mentioning that apart from the pk soc the mothersoc & cadets have an LA each too ...

BUMP for a growing PK soc !

Pk CK are now the new owner of LA 16 the falx land.

Pk CK are the owner of :
-----------------------------
LA14 : Spider land, medium density, young to medium spider
38700-43200

LA15 : Kingfisher land,medium density, young to medium
34200-43200

LA08 : Gradivor land,medium density, young to medium
34700-31000

LA16 : Falx,medium density, young to medium
35700-46700

PK CK Power :)

:wtg: cool now we have a lot mobs to kill

:wtg: cool now we have a lot mobs to kill

Isma " What are we going to do tonight, Foudil ?"
Foudil " The same thing we do everynight, kick BA ass from LG and hunt in our new land :) "

BUMP for our land
----------------------
38700-43200

34200-43200

34700-31000

35700-46700

:wtg:go go go Pk CK :wtg:

I think this soc could use and extra Tango T2 :)

{removed}
.....join the most fight soc .... :) go hunt spiders young to medium :wtg: .LA 14 :lolup:

Last edited by a moderator:
--/mod's note--
As I said, soc recruit threads are not the place for soc vs soc disputes.

I took a quick glance at the BA soc recruit thread and didn't see any posts requiring moderation, and I hope it stays that way. However, if either side takes potshots at each other, either on their own thread or each others, they will be removed.
--/mod's note--

Reactions: das
BUMP for a growing PK soc !

Pk CK are the owner of :
-----------------------------
38700-43200

34200-43200

34700-31000

35700-46700

PK CK Power :)

deleted, saved the mod some work :D

Not again John double pft you fun stopper

Please Del can we have some quiet in our recruit thread ?

{removed}

{removed}

{and removed this too}

Del

Bump for the original pK cK recruitment thread! Come spend some time here to kick some ass.

:yay:
:handgun:

{removed}

Pk recruiting fighters not a runners

Bump!...:bowdown:

Good Luck to pk Ck on JC's up and coming PVP event!{removed}

Menace

Bump!...:bowdown:

Last edited by TinyDancer; Yesterday at 16:19. Reason: ohhh noes...cK down to 2 lands:)

That one needs to be deleted also.

Why not start handing out bans to these people that can't stay out of other soc's recruitment threads?

That one needs to be deleted also.

Why not start handing out bans to these people that can't stay out of other soc's recruitment threads?

Because it shows pk CK is the business right now...the thang...hot stuff...in the lime light...where the party's at ;)

Still recruiting join the most fight soc :wtg:

Okay...I know I'll sound silly asking this, but i have always wondered, then forgot, then re-wondered, etc...Yet have never asked anyone. Figure I'd ask the source if I really want to know.
:p

What is a "Coat Killer"?

Thx and b00mp.
;)

Tippin'

Okay...I know I'll sound silly asking this, but i have always wondered, then forgot, then re-wondered, etc...Yet have never asked anyone. Figure I'd ask the source if I really want to know.
:p

What is a "Coat Killer"?

Thx and b00mp.
;)

Tippin'

Ck loves coats so much they only killed whilst wearin em!

Back in the day every cK member would wear a storm coat. Kinda soc uniform

Ahhh...Right on...I knew it had to be an "inside" thing and ck is before my born on date, so unless I asked or stumbled upon someone saying, I wouldn't have known.

Thx. My curiosity is quelled.
:)

Tippin'

Never knew that either...i just assumed it meant ck kill anything with coat/fur/mob ie "hunters"

That's true.

Last edited:
After only 3 months, we are about 50 members in Pk Coat Killers soc !!
It become now more hard to join us and we will soon closed the recruitement, the time to integrate new players.

You can find us at Oil Rig (TP Ashi), the PK Ck home.

You like PK ?
You are a gentleman PK and respect ennemy?
You want some fun : in space, at LG, Oil Rig, Pvp4, New pk planet,...
You never give up and fight like a warrior ?
You want to progress in PK ?

Then PK CK want you !! :smoke:

Kraster.jpg

I just want to thank Foudil for keeping the "Usual Suspects" occupied while the rest of us Entropians hunted the Shared Loot spawns at Solfais. It really made our playing experience here in Entropia Universe much more enjoyable by not having to worry about being shot in the back while hunting in the name of a bogus PK HoF.

So thanks to Foudil for helping the rest of us enjoy our hunt!

+REP and a bump for pK cK!

Menace

P.S. Thanks for the -REP for this post Belza! I tried to keep your SOC name out of this post but seeing's you enjoy putting your SOC name in the spotlight as well as abusing the reputation system in order to ruin the enjoyment of the PCF forum experience, I'll just come right out and be blunt.

Because of Foudil PK'ing with Black Angels members at Solfais... the constant barrage of repetetive PK'ing of hunters by the Black Angels group of societies slowed to a crawl. The hunters were then able to hunt PURELY because BA members were focused on killing Foudil. Maybe Foudil had his own personal agenda..... I don't doubt that.... regardless... It was nice to see a halt in chat re: BA vs. unarmored and near nil (freshly revived) HP hunters!

Last edited:
huh ?

it was foudil and friends that pk-ed people in the back and dragged loads of mobs on us while we were doing hydras,
it pissed me off so much that even i who normally hate pk started pk-ing the soc of foudil,i even joined bahq since they were the only ones doing something back

I just want to thank Foudil for keeping the "Usual Suspects" occupied while the rest of us Entropians hunted the Shared Loot spawns at Solfais. It really made our playing experience here in Entropia Universe much more enjoyable by not having to worry about being shot in the back while hunting in the name of a bogus PK HoF.

So thanks to Foudil for helping the rest of us enjoy our hunt!

+REP and a bump for pK cK!

Menace

huh ?

it was foudil and friends that pk-ed people in the back and dragged loads of mobs on us while we were doing hydras,
it pissed me off so much that even i who normally hate pk started pk-ing the soc of foudil,i even joined bahq since they were the only ones doing something back

Go figure it takes someone without an affiliated association to tell it proper...

Last edited:
Back