pK Coat Killers Recruit Thread

I just want to thank Foudil for keeping the "Usual Suspects" occupied while the rest of us Entropians hunted the Shared Loot spawns at Solfais. It really made our playing experience here in Entropia Universe much more enjoyable by not having to worry about being shot in the back while hunting in the name of a bogus PK HoF.

So thanks to Foudil for helping the rest of us enjoy our hunt!

+REP and a bump for pK cK!

Menace

Nice post Menace. Here is video from one of those people I guess to show how much he harasses Foudil?

Nice video BRM! Thanks for sharing!

Menace

WOOT! More nice reputation from a BA member :) Thanks Paulo Manique!
-rep 'cuz your posts are always towards my soc... and even on this recruit thread you did it again

Way to use the reputation system for what it was intended for! (Good thing cuz as per the forum rules you could get banned for abusing the reputation system). My most recent page of reputation recieved shows 4 neg reps. All 4 were from BA members. Maybe a mod could look through the rest of my REPs to ensure that a certain society isn't abusing the reputation system?

Last edited:
Nice video BRM! Thanks for sharing!

Menace

WOOT! More nice reputation from a BA member :) Thanks Paulo Manique!

No problem, that is the truth, and keeps being off topic, since this is a recruit thread and not a flame BA thread like you always do.

Please mod feel free to remove this after you remove the remaining off topics

I just want to thank Foudil for keeping the "Usual Suspects" occupied while the rest of us Entropians hunted the Shared Loot spawns at Solfais. It really made our playing experience here in Entropia Universe much more enjoyable by not having to worry about being shot in the back while hunting in the name of a bogus PK HoF.

So thanks to Foudil for helping the rest of us enjoy our hunt!

+REP and a bump for pK cK!

Menace

P.S. Thanks for the -REP for this post Belza! I tried to keep your SOC name out of this post but seeing's you enjoy putting your SOC name in the spotlight as well as abusing the reputation system in order to ruin the enjoyment of the PCF forum experience, I'll just come right out and be blunt.

Because of Foudil PK'ing with Black Angels members at Solfais... the constant barrage of repetetive PK'ing of hunters by the Black Angels group of societies slowed to a crawl. The hunters were then able to hunt PURELY because BA members were focused on killing Foudil. Maybe Foudil had his own personal agenda..... I don't doubt that.... regardless... It was nice to see a halt in chat re: BA vs. unarmored and near nil (freshly revived) HP hunters!

:eyecrazy:...shit dude, that's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Are you ok? Everything working properly in the attic? :loco:

LMAO

I got lots of reports from soc mates of BA members causing trouble at the Hydras, but every time I came to join the fun I found them cowering in the safe zone by the TP :scratch2:

Neg rep me all you like. I'll be seeing you!

huh ?

it was foudil and friends that pk-ed people in the back and dragged loads of mobs on us while we were doing hydras,
it pissed me off so much that even i who normally hate pk started pk-ing the soc of foudil,i even joined bahq since they were the only ones doing something back

I was at Solfais to kill BA soc only.
Why ? Because BA soc started to shoot my soc mat during Oil rig event.
So now I will do the same against BA, I dont like this because it's a hunt, but the problem MA doing nothing, so I must do the Police my self.

I was not there to kill hunters or to drag mob, and my socmat respect this too.

It's the only way for BA to understand something, talk with weapons !

This video confirm what I say, i was just looking around for BA.

So now I will do the same against BA, I dont like this because it's a hunt, but the problem MA doing nothing, so I must do the Police my self.

In short : Liar. Many of ppl were there remember, true that u concentrated mostly on BA but u shot other ppl 2. Just dont say that by accident. As I recall many of players (not BA) asked u not to shoot at ppl but u just wouldnt listen. Way to go mr. uber-pk-er-police officer, I hope u sleep better.

Last edited:
MA confirmed me that I can do the Police my self Rofl

---------------------
Assistance Entropia Universe :

Hi Foudil,

In accordance with our policy, we generally do not discuss what kind of actions we might take in such matters with our participants. Studying the log files, we can see that there have been problems in the past between the people involved in this case. We are really sorry, but this matter is getting out of hand. Our function is technical support, and this really seems like a problem you will have to sort out yourselves. We advise you all to study the EULA again and stick to the rules in the future.

Kind regards,
Planet Calypso Support

---------------------------------

In short : Liar. Many of ppl were there remember, true that u concentrated mostly on BA but u shot other ppl 2. Just dont say that by accident. As I recall many of players (not BA) asked u not to shoot at ppl but u just wouldnt listen. Way to go mr. uber-pk-er-police officer, I hope u sleep better.

Sorry for others people, I have lot of lag.
I will come back soon and try to reach 100% of BA kills.

PS : To all entropian

If a BA member pk you, just call me, it's a free service, I will kick they ass.

it is just not true,sweden from your soc,your friend jon snow and you all pk-ed me when i was shooting hydras...i have never pk-ed any1 that did not pk me first..in fact,i have been doing some policing all days killing people that continuusly pk-ed others while hunting
then trlololol and umad started dragging tons of mobs on us when the hydra was at 30% so we could not kill it anymore,someone in chat said those avas were pkck

i dont care about getting killed in pvp4 or at rig,thats all in the game,but during hunting is a completely other matter,i dont think i have ever been this mad in my 8 years ingame as yesterday

it is just not true,sweden from your soc,your friend jon snow and you all pk-ed me when i was shooting hydras...i have never pk-ed any1 that did not pk me first..in fact,i have been doing some policing all days killing people that continuusly pk-ed others while hunting
then trlololol and umad started dragging tons of mobs on us when the hydra was at 30% so we could not kill it anymore,someone in chat said those avas were pkck

i dont care about getting killed in pvp4 or at rig,thats all in the game,but during hunting is a completely other matter,i dont think i have ever been this mad in my 8 years ingame as yesterday

"someone in chat said those avas were pkck " : you are funny, someone say something then it's true ?? Bring me a video of my socmat doing this then I will kick him from my soc immediatly.

If you help BA to PK then you become an ennemy too.

The are just other friends BA or its someone love BA try make pk ck look bad :wise:

"someone in chat said those avas were pkck " : you are funny, someone say something then it's true ?? Bring me a video of my socmat doing this then I will kick him from my soc immediatly.

If you help BA to PK then you become an ennemy too.

I did saw you with my own eyes healing in the middle of all the hunters in hopes, with the lag, BA people would kill some more people.

BA were not the only one killing people there, the event was made in a pvp zone for some reason, this brings much more income for MA.
For some reason they reinforced the spawn at solfais, and Fort Ares, even having some spawn, its empty basicly.

But again, I'll rest my case here, like i said earlier, this is a recruit thread, So i'll leave it

I get on with both BA and CK.

Perhaps thats because I dont take sides and have always been neutral.

I've never made a post about this before.

I dont profess to understand the indifference between the 2 camps and pobably never will!

However you all seem reasonable outside of the rhealm of PVP and FPC faction postings:)

I wish you'd all find middle ground and...

STFU :wise:

I did saw you with my own eyes healing in the middle of all the hunters in hopes, with the lag, BA people would kill some more people.

BA were not the only one killing people there, the event was made in a pvp zone for some reason, this brings much more income for MA.
For some reason they reinforced the spawn at solfais, and Fort Ares, even having some spawn, its empty basicly.

But again, I'll rest my case here, like i said earlier, this is a recruit thread, So i'll leave it

ROFL

To try to kill me, Mit used a rocket !!
His goal was just to kill me ??? I have armor and mod fap, only hunters was dying with no armor and not fapped.

Me I use only laser or Sword, no rocket to avoid accident.

So please BA soc, stop to lie, stop killing people during event, then may be I will stop to come to kill you at hunting event too.

ROFL

To try to kill me, Mit used a rocket !!
His goal was just to kil me ??? I have armor and mod fap, only hunters was dying with no armor and not fapped.

Me I use only laser or Sword, no rocket to avoid accident.

So please BA soc, stop to lie, stop killing people during event, then may be I will stop to come to kill you at hunting event too.

I hate liars and lies, so im not telling lies.
He used rocket for a bit due to more damage in one shot, but again, to many ppl, so the damage splited to much.

No one from BA is there to annoy anyone's experience hunting, the ones that did, they were asked to stop. But again, in the middle of the lag is hard, even with laser.

Most hunters yes, died because they dont heal up or use a armor, even those that did, died, with so much lag, Its impossible to render all avatars at once.

He used mostly Isis Lr78 by what i've seen.
Im just stating what I've seen, and i got logs backing it up, but i guess we are grown up enough to quit this crap honestly?

I been avoiding posting in these kind of threads because they are pointless.
Yesterday i happened to see what was going on by solfais.

But again, no soc is a saint and can delete some mistakes they did in the past.
If you love PK so much, wait on the rig or something, trying to PK there makes it a lot harder due to the lag and it'll end up killing people that you didnt ment to

All this shit is due to Belza and Egrim who respect nothing and no one, who insult people.
All BA soc pay for this 2 guys.

Now BA has got a new member, LUMAR !
This noob guy (scammer) made a video "How to Skill a Gun in Entropia Universe..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-RSDwVDCtWo

With this video you can see his mentality, and he has BA above his head.

How do you expect peace with racist people, exploiters, scammers ??

This is a link about an ex BA member :
www.bahq.net

"I refuse to assosciate with a faggot ass bastard .....I hate rascists but I also hate people who joke about raping girls and molestation. I am tired of the reputation I get from being assosciated with BAHQ and a member who cant shut the fuck up.
Feel free to cry like the bitch you are everywhere you have yet to be banned from. "

So Paulo, for me, a good BA must refuse to be associated with few guys like Belza, Egrim, Lumar.

I will never let my soc have the same reputation like BA !

Last edited:
foudil, actually i was unware about that web, I didnt even knew about it
But again, like i said earlier, none of the socs is a saint on this PK matter,

You recruit saying you are a "gentleman PK"
But there's loads of pictures where you threaten people IRL to kill them and all their families, and fuck people up, thats totally the oposite of gentleman, same with some of your soc mates, they used their big tongues to offend real life women with real offensive things i've seen.

Also you keep saying your respect your enemy, if you did, you'd let them hunt in pvp areas, since earlier PKCK/CK were hunting the the same field than BA with no problems at all (at least when i was doing hydras), and you wouldnt do threads like you just did.

Also, Lumar's case is being handled as you can confirm with zach if you like to, but also, dont forget, he was pKcK before BA, wouldnt that be a strategy of cK to stain BA's name with this "scam"?

Point is
in PK NO ONE IS A SAINT.
PK IS FOR FUN.

Both soc did bad mistakes on chats due to the pvp action in the past, so none will ever be a saint on this matter.

Last edited:
foudil, actually i was unware about that web, I didnt even knew about it
But again, like i said earlier, none of the socs is a saint on this PK matter,

You recruit saying you are a "gentleman PK"
But there's loads of pictures where you threaten people IRL to kill them and all their families, and fuck people up, thats totally the oposite of gentleman, same with some of your soc mates, they used their big tongues to offend real life women with real offensive things i've seen.

Also you keep saying your respect your enemy, if you did, you'd let them hunt in pvp areas, since earlier PKCK/CK were hunting the the same field than BA with no problems at all (at least when i was doing hydras), and you wouldnt do threads like you just did.

Also, Lumar's case is being handled as you can confirm with zach if you like to, but also, dont forget, he was pKcK before BA, wouldnt that be a strategy of cK to stain BA's name with this "scam"?

Point is
in PK NO ONE IS A SAINT.
PK IS FOR FUN.

Both soc did bad mistakes on chats due to the pvp action in the past, so none will ever be a saint on this matter.

Paulo, like you I hate liars and lies.

This is the real story :

* This link (www.bahq.net) confirm what I think about BA soc, and this link is from an EX BA member !!
I can't find better proof !
* I respect people who respect me ! So you guess the contrary.
* Belza used racist insult against me during month and month, MA was doing nothing, and one day it was too much for me and I told him in private message that if I catch him irl I will .... He was lucky I didnt have his rl adress atm because I was sure to make a big mistake.
* Rony don't control his socmat, why ? Because he dont care, because he used same method.
* As I told you before, I will never let my soc become like BA.
Send me screen, video and you can trust me, a socmat who not respect rules will be kicked !!
Pk Ck is a young soc and I do my best to know each member and see who respect rules and who doing shit.

* When we recruited Lumar he looks a nice guys
"
Why do you wish to be part of the Pk cK family: Well your soc have many good players and very active ones and thats what im looking for. "
"Goals: To become one of the best with the best Wink "
"Age: 32 "
"First of all thanks to all for giving me this oportunity to be part of a big soc like this one. "
Now we see his real face and he found a soc that correspond better to him.

Point is :
* in PK you must respect your ennemy like you wish to be respected
* PK IS FOR FUN.
* A leader of a soc must control his soc mat and put some rules !
in BA soc terminal it's writting that each member has his own rules.

Last edited:
funny this shitstorm wasn't being held last hydra event at solf where ppl like showtek got several ATH sprees.. weren't you there either Paulo?

funny this shitstorm wasn't being held last hydra event at solf where ppl like showtek got several ATH sprees.. weren't you there either Paulo?

I was shortly, and he was asked to stop, eventually he did.

Paulo, like you I hate liars and lies.

This is the real story :

* This link (www.bahq.net) confirm what I think about BA soc, and this link is from an EX BA member !!
I can't find better proof !
* I respect people who respect me ! So you guess the contrary.
* Belza used racist insult against me during month and month, MA was doing nothing, and one day it was too much for me and I told him in private message that if I catch him irl I will .... He was lucky I didnt have his rl adress atm because I was sure to make a big mistake.
* Rony don't control his socmat, why ? Because he dont care, because he used same method.
* As I told you before, I will never let my soc become like BA.
Send me screen, video and you can trust me, a socmat who not respect rules will be kicked !!
Pk Ck is a young soc and I do my best to know each member and see who respect rules and who doing shit.

* When we recruited Lumar he looks a nice guys
"
Why do you wish to be part of the Pk cK family: Well your soc have many good players and very active ones and thats what im looking for. "
"Goals: To become one of the best with the best Wink "
"Age: 32 "
"First of all thanks to all for giving me this oportunity to be part of a big soc like this one. "
Now we see his real face and he found a soc that correspond better to him.

Point is :
* in PK you must respect your ennemy like you wish to be respected
* PK IS FOR FUN.
* A leader of a soc must control his soc mat and put some rules !
in BA soc terminal it's writting that each member has his own rules.

I didnt knew about the existence of that web, that was someone unhappy for sure, but like the saying stats "you cant please greeks and troians"

I know you can be respectfull too, but if you were, you'd make this a personal issue and not a soc issue, since i know by what you told me in PM, you dont have issues with all the BA.
Both Rony and Belza play to have fun, and for as pissed as they were, they would never get as angry as you were by what you've said there. (sometimes with a extra, belza usually speaks a bit too much, but most of it is in spanish lol).
About your soc mates that talked shit, i could name a few, it'd take me some hours going throw logs and find the sentences, what i know for sure is that they were aware they were offending a real life woman and trashing her real bad. I don't feel bottered whatever people say about me, I couldnt care less honestly, but, knowing there was a woman being offended the way i saw, i would feel bottered being her.

Lumar issue like i said earlier is being handled, He is/was only on trial on BA so far.

What we mean with each members has its rules, everyone is free to do whatever they feel like, this is not a dictatorship. As long as it doesnt annoy people or botter gameplay from others.
The moment I was told that NTM was pushing it to much, I PM'd him saying to stop it please because there were people feeling annoyed.
I'm not a soc leader, I just defend my "flag" if I know I got some reason.

"* in PK you must respect your ennemy like you wish to be respected"

Couldn't agree more, feel free to be a douch to who is a douch to you, but afaik, no one ever been as harsh with you, as you been with them.
Lots of your soc mates were hunting hydras without being disturbed at all before.

Now, let us behave like the adults i assume we are and lets ask for this shit talk to stop and like you always say "Let the guns do the talking"
Sort out those problems yourself, like MA said, dont put people that have nothing to do with the issue there.

"I didnt knew about the existence of that web, that was someone unhappy for sure, but like the saying stats "you cant please greeks and troians"

It seems you didnt read well what she said about BAHQ :
- "bitches who love to fuck people anyway possible!!"
- " who won't hesitate to fuck over his society mate becasue some fat chic"
- "rascists but I also hate people who joke about raping girls and molestation"

"I know you can be respectfull too"
I'm happy a BA confirm that I can respect someone who respect me.

"you'd make this a personal issue and not a soc issue"
I'm everyday at Oil rig and with many friends we have decided to make a pk soc, we all hate BA soc.

"you dont have issues with all the BA."
With majority of BA it's just fun, for others who dont respect me it's different ;-)

"belza usually speaks a bit too much"

The problem of that guy, he must stop to drink and use racist insult when someone kick his ass in PK.
He can t kill me, so he use words the power of noob.
He has a serious problem in his head and certainly irl when I see how he speak.

"Lumar issue like i said earlier is being handled, He is/was only on trial on BA so far."
I feel scammer, and trust me, Lumar is really strange.
Many years ago, I feel the same for Rilort, and i was right because he scammed some CK members.
You have took a very good decision.

"I'm not a soc leader"

You can be a soc leader, because you try to find solution, you try to stop soc mat who doing shit.
If you want me to stop killing BA at Solfais, I want a public message from your leader Rony that none BA will shoot a CK and others people during a hunting event, or at Oil rig with Wasterland.

"Lots of your soc mates were hunting hydras without being disturbed at all before."

I come at Solfais because BA shooted us at event Wasterland at oil rig.

"I didnt knew about the existence of that web, that was someone unhappy for sure, but like the saying stats "you cant please greeks and troians"

It seems you didnt read well what she said about BAHQ :
- "bitches who love to fuck people anyway possible!!"
- " who won't hesitate to fuck over his society mate becasue some fat chic"
- "rascists but I also hate people who joke about raping girls and molestation"

I'm happy a BA confirm that I can respect someone who respect me.

I'm everyday at Oil rig and with many friends we have decided to make a pk soc, we all hate BA soc.

With majority of BA it's just fun, for others who dont respect me it's different ;-)

The problem of that guy, he must stop to drink and use racist insult when someone kick his ass in PK.
He can t kill me, so he use words the power of noob.
He has a serious problem in his head and certainly irl when I see how he speak.

I feel scammer, and trust me, Lumar is really strange.
Many years ago, I feel the same for Rilort, and i was right because he scammed some CK members.
You have took a very good decision.

You can be a soc leader, because you try to find solution, you try to stop soc mat who doing shit.
If you want me to stop killing BA at Solfais, I want a public message from your leader Rony that none BA will shoot a CK and others people during a hunting event, or at Oil rig with Wasterland.

I come at Solfais because BA shooted us at event Wasterland at oil rig.

Like i said i was unware of it and already asking clearance about the issue.

Hate is a strong word used here, I dont see any BA saying they hate anyone, even you, after giving most a hard time, prolly they say some bad words that comes with PK, but not meaningful like you said to belza. And when you stated that you were glad you didnt knew where he lived, that sounds serious, since it may be an offense, but nothing than pissing others off in pvp doesnt solve. If you get irritated enough to be willing to mess him up irl. thats harsh, and take it easy.

Also, I talk by myself, I got some few friends in pkck soc, I do along with some, and some i dislike, I dislike more people than what i like there I can tell, but over most, i got a neutral opinion, Should I hate the whole soc because of that? I dont think so. I wouldnt suddently hate and PK friends just because i dislike their soc.

Some drink, some smoke, some dance, some play video games, everyone has their RL hobby, and soem transmite them ingame. Over offenses MA say that they cant compromise about peoples behave at all, but over threatenings, they do.

That rilort scam was messed up since I even knew one of the avatrs involved and he tried to lure me into handing him some stuff, gladly I didnt. A lumar case like i said is being handled, and soc will be meaningless over the last call, we want proffs Zach and Lumar and getting them to show me their inocense (You can PM me to ask me so far what I got, since you are his soc leader).

Gunzy is our soc leader, he went there yesterday for fun too because you were annoying some BA that had nothing to do with the issue and that were trying to hunt there,
If you got killed on wastelater event, well thats more likelly than on a hunting event, since a wastelander looks like an avatar, moves like an avatar, easier to miss and shot someone else.
There was intencional fire from both sides, since I saw a bit of the action. And there it'd be a strategy, to get "rid" of people before the last shot, it was a PK event, lots of strategies could be built.
Even Star got shot at many times by many people he couldnt see, because people didnt want him to get to the wastelander it seems, You can see it on his stream or even ask him too.

But next time, I will garantee you, either the General or a person in charge will go there next time and let people lower ranked amoung the soc to behave if that's what is asked.

Peace and Love :nutkick:
Now let's seriously stop this shit about he told me this, and the other to me that ...
We all know fou, he believes he is the center of attention for everyone. He wants to be even more and that's why all this shit happens... fou, your EGO is bad and if you were a more humble person, this would not happen at all. You say that we are all racists in BA. Ok we are, does that make you happy? That's not going to change that we continue killing you and you have to learn that you're not better than anyone. Let's face it already and do not lie, you do not want anyone to be better than you and thats the flaw that your have. I hope you do not have this same attitude in real life or if that is the truth I am sorry you are that way. Nothing else. Bye bye from your number one in the KOS list. :evilking:

And please I ask the family BA to not waste more time writing your posts here and let them be in peace. We all know the truth and we know who is telling it so no need to say it more.

I hope not to be banned for telling the truth even though some don't like to listen to it.:dunce:

Like i said i was unware of it and already asking clearance about the issue.

Hate is a strong word used here, I dont see any BA saying they hate anyone, even you, after giving most a hard time, prolly they say some bad words that comes with PK, but not meaningful like you said to belza. And when you stated that you were glad you didnt knew where he lived, that sounds serious, since it may be an offense, but nothing than pissing others off in pvp doesnt solve. If you get irritated enough to be willing to mess him up irl. thats harsh, and take it easy.

Also, I talk by myself, I got some few friends in pkck soc, I do along with some, and some i dislike, I dislike more people than what i like there I can tell, but over most, i got a neutral opinion, Should I hate the whole soc because of that? I dont think so. I wouldnt suddently hate and PK friends just because i dislike their soc.

Some drink, some smoke, some dance, some play video games, everyone has their RL hobby, and soem transmite them ingame. Over offenses MA say that they cant compromise about peoples behave at all, but over threatenings, they do.

That rilort scam was messed up since I even knew one of the avatrs involved and he tried to lure me into handing him some stuff, gladly I didnt. A lumar case like i said is being handled, and soc will be meaningless over the last call, we want proffs Zach and Lumar and getting them to show me their inocense (You can PM me to ask me so far what I got, since you are his soc leader).

Gunzy is our soc leader, he went there yesterday for fun too because you were annoying some BA that had nothing to do with the issue and that were trying to hunt there,
If you got killed on wastelater event, well thats more likelly than on a hunting event, since a wastelander looks like an avatar, moves like an avatar, easier to miss and shot someone else.
There was intencional fire from both sides, since I saw a bit of the action. And there it'd be a strategy, to get "rid" of people before the last shot, it was a PK event, lots of strategies could be built.
Even Star got shot at many times by many people he couldnt see, because people didnt want him to get to the wastelander it seems, You can see it on his stream or even ask him too.

But next time, I will garantee you, either the General or a person in charge will go there next time and let people lower ranked amoung the soc to behave if that's what is asked.

"I wouldnt suddently hate and PK friends just because i dislike their soc."
Post history from BA is a friend, before he join BA and I never changed my attitude toward him.
Ask him if you want.
Danny is a friend too, I respect him.

"Some drink, some smoke, some dance, some play video games,...."
I'm not agree for someone drinking too much and have a very bad attitude in game.

"Gunzy is our soc leader..."

I want to talk to the boss of the boss ;-)

"it was a PK event, lots of strategies could be built...."
This is the difference btw you and me.
I play fair, I'm not agree to shoot someone who help to kill Wasterland, even Star.
Some people use a lot of ped to kill Wasterland and you say me you have no problem to shoot them at the end ???
Then it's the same if you shoot Hydra and I kill you many times to stay at revival because i want more loot.

"But next time, I will garantee you....."
Rony can't control his socmat, how can you garantee me ???

Post history from BA is a friend, before he join BA and I never changed my attitude toward him.
Ask him if you want.
Danny is a friend too, I respect him.

I want to talk to the boss of the boss ;-)

This is the difference btw you and me.
I play fair, I'm not agree to shoot someone who help to kill Wasterland, even Star.
Some people use a lot of ped to kill Wasterland and you say me you have no problem to shoot them at the end ???
Then it's the same if you shoot Hydra and I kill you many times to stay at revival because i want more loot.

Rony can't control his socmat, how can you garantee me ???

Yes I know Posthistory is your friend, I know him for quite a while now too.

Rony is not the General, so the real boss now and person in charge is gunzy.

Im not saying that the strategy i mention is fair, because i wouldnt do it ever.
But i know people who did that or did even smarter, some other socs that were awarded items for killing it, just waited for the to go low and bombard from long range, letting others do the waste, and they getting the prize.

Rony is far less active than our General atm, I'm more active along with him, so I will make him do to make that himself.

Peace and Love :nutkick:
Now let's seriously stop this shit about he told me this, and the other to me that ...
We all know fou, he believes he is the center of attention for everyone. He wants to be even more and that's why all this shit happens... fou, your EGO is bad and if you were a more humble person, this would not happen at all. You say that we are all racists in BA. Ok we are, does that make you happy? That's not going to change that we continue killing you and you have to learn that you're not better than anyone. Let's face it already and do not lie, you do not want anyone to be better than you and thats the flaw that your have. I hope you do not have this same attitude in real life or if that is the truth I am sorry you are that way. Nothing else. Bye bye from your number one in the KOS list. :evilking:

And please I ask the family BA to not waste more time writing your posts here and let them be in peace. We all know the truth and we know who is telling it so no need to say it more.

I hope not to be banned for telling the truth even though some don't like to listen to it.:dunce:

Why I'm center of attention ?
Because BA always post thread about me :smoke:

Like in real life, I never give up, I try my best to be the best in sport.
This is something you dont understand and you call EGO.

I never say all BA are racist, I talk about : Belza and Egrim.

If I want to be the best Pk in game ? YES
if I'm actually the best pk ig ? NO
If I will be the best PK in game ? YES :smoke:
That's my goal, and people must hate me for this ?

Why I'm center of attention ?
Because BA always post thread about me :smoke:

Like in real life, I never give up, I try my best to be the best in sport.
This is something you dont understand and you call EGO.

I never say all BA are racist, I talk about : Belza and Egrim.

If I want to be the best Pk in game ? YES
if I'm actually the best pk ig ? NO
If I will be the best PK in game ? YES :smoke:
That's my goal, and people must hate me for this ?

The only thing you're good is in insert coins.
If I want to be the best Pk in game ? hmm NO
if I'm actually the best pk ig ? hmmm NO
If I will be the best PK in game ? hmmm NO
and about my goal hmmm It is survive and not try to be more than others by having more or less money

Back