What mob would you like to be?

Probably a Drone Elite.

So that I could hunt these little GDs whole days and not care about ammos spent and armor decay. :silly2:

Wanna be the egg, fooling everyone since 2006 :yay:

A flash mob :wise:

id have to be the mob with the biggest **** so probably an ambulimax ;)

You must mean nose :confused:
Unless ambu have some really differencing mating habits.
In which case being nosy has a very different meaning :dunce:

it's monday so I feckin feel like a globster right now FML

RX Unit ? coz they play for free ? and have whatever uber stuff they want to ? or they aint mobz ? if no then some robo - warrior,trooper, drone, warlock species- they look pretty piece of art for me

Turp. You propably wouldn't even find me ever. :silly2:

You must mean nose :confused:
Unless ambu have some really differencing mating habits.
In which case being nosy has a very different meaning :dunce:

ok thanks for pointing that out.. ambu dont actually have a weiner. but if they did...

so I will change mine to be Atrox.. for the legendary badass status. also being a mob would suck, standing around making the same noise, doing the same animations all day, waiting to get killed.. So as an atrox I would get all my mates and start huge mob trains and make it look like a player did it so everyone gets mad at them and makes support cases :tongue2:

I would want to be an Ubo, I just like that mob for some reason, would like as a pet too. Oh wait, promises promises on taming (coughs)

Warlock generation 10 or Hydra (highest level) because it's like the terminator doesn't mess about but get's the job done. Furthermore being a robot does exactly what he says...

Back