What mob would you like to be?

Current list:

2x Chirpy or fugabarba or hiryuu ('to be left alone')

1x anything ninja ;)

6x Mutated chirpy or Hussk or Araneatrox KingStalkerSlayerGen9001ChirpyEdtion or Levi Stalker or a super high lvl uber bot ('to eat noobs and such' ;D)

1x Wastelander (to profit)

3x Boorum ('envy'? ;D) or biffoid or umbranoid

1x Atrox (for awesomeness ;))

1x Ambulimax (if you like sweaters, and ppl to talk to your ass? ;))

1x Snable female mature (out of gratitude? :))

1x Vampire (or Ravenjade? ;P)

1x Candida germ
(ok, i've read about ppl being afraid of germs, but this is another lvl of weird, Naomi ;P)

1x No mob (mobphobia? ;D)

Last edited:
I'm here to Shoot the F****** not be 1:laugh:

A chirpy or a fugabarba, nobody would bother neither hunt nor sweat me.

Anything ninja :)

hmm

how about a candida germ, they can get EVERYWHERE :evil laughter:

I wanna be one of those vampire things with the big boobs!

Atrox because they are awesome!:smoke::cool:

would be fun to see the world in a leviathan's perspective. a levi stalker. swimming around eating noobs who needs to swim searching for teleports.

Araneatrox KingStalkerSlayerGen9001ChirpyEdtion

Hiryuu. The chances of someone killing me is less than ATH'ing on punies.

I dunno... Maybe a super high lvl uber bot. Then I would enslave the whole universe! :cool:

I want to be a 'Wastelander' or similar type mob, at least that way I'd finally profit on Planet Calypso.

(Hung like a) Boorum :eyecrazy:

I can totally understand that :) and i would want to be a boorum too if i wouldn't allready be one...
I would want to be a biffoid or umbranoid.

ambulimax :D

because it rememered when i first sweated at neas tha ambus allways ran over me do i would stay glitched inside the ambu :D

ambulimax :D

because it rememered when i first sweated at neas tha ambus allways ran over me do i would stay glitched inside the ambu :D

The problem being an ambu is that you never know what is head or what is ass...

I hesitate between the Hussk, just for the pleasure to have all uber players in my friend list or a snable female mature cause that is after 6 years playing where i found my best hunt loot (2k).

Note: big boobs trump ninja skillz

RavenJade First!!

I should comment on what mob I'd want to be so I don't get spanked for hijacking the thread :)

hmmm well, there are all sorts of wild beasts on calyspo. But with taming *cough cough* right around the corner. I wouldn't want to be tamed. So I wanna be me, since it would be very foolish of anyone to try and tame a vampire.

Oh God, this is going to turn into a Fishface & Ravenjade-show, no wait, Ravenjade & Fishface-show, no wait, ... oh God :laugh:

RavenJade First!!

I should comment on what mob I'd want to be so I don't get spanked for hijacking the thread :)

hmmm well, there are all sorts of wild beasts on calyspo. But with taming *cough cough* right around the corner. I wouldn't want to be tamed. So I wanna be me, since it would be very foolish of anyone to try and tame a vampire.

I would try..

Back