Become an Emissary for Entropia Universe

bump

Im still waiting for this.... its been sometime ago and i never received and email.

"50 PED Voucher
INSTRUCTIONS: Congratulations, you have redeemed the above listed item. An email with further instructions from emissaryrewards@mindark.com will be sent to the email address listed on your Facebook account shortly. Please allow 7-14 days for redeemed items to appear in your inventory."

I've just done one of my occasional checks on the app to see if anything new has been added, and whilst the app has not been deleted it has been discontinued with the following message appearing in place of the app:

The Entropia Universe Emissary app on Facebook has been discontinued.

Entropia Universe with all its planets continues to grow in many other ways and even on Facebook. Make sure you have liked the official Entropia universe Facebook page to stay tuned to the latest news, events and more.

See you inworld!

MA should just make a simple affiliate program and be done with it.

They had hoped that cheap Facebook advertising would bring in new players...it didn't
They now hope ComPet will attract new players...teenagers don't have the funds to play EU that why its a game for 25yo and older people who have jobs to support this habit.

MA fails to realise that good old fashioned advertising goes a long way. TV ads, bus stop ads, gaming shop ads with EU boxed sets etc. I can tell you which Xbox, PS2 games are coming out months in advance due to the advertising.

They do have an affiliate program, I make 10% of the decay of every user I bring to the game.
Many users in fact do this, they just keep it secret from you.

Ever see a CCode?

Example
http://account.entropiauniverse.com/new-account/?ccode=affimoon130503

That ccode is mine, and if a user goes to any page on the entropia universe website using my ccode ccode=affimoon130503 I will earn 10% of their decay should they sign up.

That is for life, and is 10% of all decay they make in any circumstance. If a user shoots 1000 PED worth of ammo, I get 100 PED no matter what they loot. It is quite lucrative.

I bring members to the game using this page
<removed>

Or my banner you can see in my signature.

If you have a youtube channel or some way of bringing hundreds of members to the game, simply make a support ticket and they will create your own code for you. I have mine through Monria personally.

Last edited:
MA should just make a simple affiliate program and be done with it.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...iate-Program&p=2213645&viewfull=1#post2213645

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://planetcalypso.eu/en/node/34

off topic a bit but
that's where infamous auction peds to pp plan was too...http://web.archive.org/web/20100418025815/http://www.planetcalypso.eu/en/node/71

Another source of income are fees and commissions attached to the in-game auction and player's shops. Every sale on the auction and shops produces a sales commission that also gets shared 50:50 between Mindark and the Planet Partner.

Last edited:
They do have an affiliate program, I make 10% of the decay of every user I bring to the game.

Ever see a CCode?

Example
<removed>

That ccode is mine, and if a user goes to any page on the entropia universe website using my ccode <removed> I will earn 10% of their decay should they sign up.

That is for life, and is 10% of all decay they make in any circumstance. If a user shoots 1000 PED worth of ammo, I get 100 PED no matter what they loot. It is quite lucrative.

<removed> (If you are going to remove this post because of this url, simply remove the url instead as this is invaluable information)

If you have a youtube channel or some way of bringing hundreds of members to the game, simply make a support ticket and they will create your own code for you. I have mine through Monria personally.

I think this can't be true.

At least you will probably get 10% of 10% of the ammo so If a user shoots 1000 PED worth of ammo, you will get 10 PED no matter what they loot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ever see a CCode?

Example
<removed>

That ccode is mine, and if a user goes to any page on the entropia universe website using my ccode <removed> I will earn 10% of their decay should they sign up.

<removed>

Last edited by Serica; Today at 04:56. Reason: rule 2.10 - link also removed from sig

Why were the links to this removed?

<removed> is a link from the EU website? And more it looks like CCodes are real since when entering a random code I get an error so again, why was it removed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why were the links to this removed?

<removed> is a link from the EU website? And more it looks like CCodes are real since when entering a random code I get an error so again, why was it removed?

Again I will ask if these links are to be removed then why is this thread here? shouldn't this thread be banned since they are both one in the same subject? The Links you are removing are from Mindark?

2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation
Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on PlanetCalypsoForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted. Any such postings may be deleted without notice.

So you have a lot of work here since most all sig have these types of links. Along with your site itself. But again his links are form MindArk's sign up website and is not a third party site.

So yes please let Mindark know that they are not allowed to do this.

Again I will ask if these links are to be removed then why is this thread here? shouldn't this thread be banned since they are both one in the same subject? The Links you are removing are from Mindark?

Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on PlanetCalypsoForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted. Any such postings may be deleted without notice.

So you have a lot of work here since most all sig have these types of links. Along with your site itself. But again his links are form MindArk's sign up website and is not a third party site.

This thread is about announcing a Facebook app approved by MindArk.

The links posted by Venture Bros are his personal affiliate code.

LOL and his link was approved by Mindark since again it's a link from Mindarks website!? :scratch2:

Last edited:

It was an example that was helpful to other players. You can get a bit overboard with the rules Serica.....

Erica is simply abusing her power like she always does.

Back