Stuck in space

Charlie|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
If you are stuck dead in space you must be logged out in order for the support team to be able to relocate your avatar.

LOL...the fact that you had to make this announcement means that it is a chronic problem among our players that they are too stupid to realize support can't just move them while they're logged in. If they're that dumb, you should leave them where they are to rot.

It would be really nice to have this bug fixed. It's very timeconsuming to hang dead in space. Why not turn of PVP in space until it's fixed?

LOL...the fact that you had to make this announcement means that it is a chronic problem among our players that they are too stupid to realize support can't just move them while they're logged in. If they're that dumb, you should leave them where they are to rot.

Lol, exactly.

If they're that dumb, you should leave them where they are to rot.
Well, you see the problem is things don't rot very well in space... Being all cold and vacumy and all...

thx for the info. logged out since nearly 10 hours now... still stuck. oh.. and turn PVP off would help till the problem is fixed. some stupid ppl think its cool to shoot others and get them stuck in space.

So... please replace me at RT, and i will stay there next days.

Thank u.

Disconnect/Ban for 1 minute respective players, relocate them, close case.... :dunce:

Stuck.....Sup sent and logged out....move my gal to Calypso...Daisy A-2-O ColdFinger + i want new space mob locations as compensation for this inconvenience...least you can do eh ^^ ;)

This is really hillarious tbh..

1. -"Lets put some new space mobs out there in the darkness!"

2. -"But dont we have that issue with revive in space?"

1. -"Fuck that we want new mobs!!!"

2. -"ppl will get mad i think.."

1. -"leave that to the support crew! Lets go!!"

2. -"Moron..."

I cant do much more than laugh at MA:s unprofessionallism in this..
GG MA! Get youre f#@!ing head in the game FFS!

(Yes i have exclusive rights to be mad in here.)

Last edited:
Disconnect/Ban for 1 minute respective players, relocate them, close case.... :dunce:

It seems MA is not even able to disconnect players... :rolleyes:

Put me on the list of The floating...

Looking forward to being allocated somewhere else! (Name: Sbinortz)

EDIT: Free

Last edited:
If you are stuck dead in space you must be logged out in order for the support team to be able to relocate your avatar.

Are you sure?

My buddy was stuck in Hunt the Thing and support was able to move him to Rocktropia while he was still online......

I kind of doubt that Rocktropia has better/different support than MA/space.

narfi

This is really hillarious tbh..

1. -"Lets put some new space mobs out there in the darkness!"

2. -"But dont we have that issue with revive in space?"

1. -"Fuck that we want new mobs!!!"

2. -"ppl will get mad i think.."

1. -"leave that to the support crew! Lets go!!"

2. -"Moron..."

I cant do much more than laugh at MA:s unprofessionallism in this..
GG MA! Get youre f#@!ing head in the game FFS!

(Yes i have exclusive rights to be mad in here.)

Hahaha you were stuck too in space?

Next time give me pos maybe we can have a cup of coffee together if we are close enough floating in space...doing nothing....other than...floating... :laugh:

And how are people ment know this? They get moved if they are in area when a event starts or they might think that MA can just disconect them. This first time i have read about that you have to be disconected. Luckly for me i have never had this problem.

is this the rescue thread? is there one or just support?

Last time kim saved me faster than support cut and pasted instructions for me to wait for the next update.

Help! Mutant Atrax Stalker out of RAM ( a whole 'nother issue) and stuck outside arkadia can you take me to ark or calypso?

Actually the sad part is that after months, and months, and VU after VU it keeps happening sure does point out stupidity.

And not on the players part. ;)

But hey, it's an RCE MMO...so what if the major new system, that MA want to build their entire Universe around is chronically broken...

just deposit more, shut up, log out, and wait for support to rescue you...:rolleyes: :laugh:

Last edited:
Well I am stuck in space near Arkadia since yesterday. Support case sent but no action taken. I guess I can look at it two ways: I could be upset that I can't play EU on my day off and they should have never implemented new space mobs without fixing the space bugs or like someone else said turn off the friggin PVP until you get it fixed :rolleyes: OR I can think of it this way as long as it takes support to read my case move my avatar I am not being leached of PEDs nor having to deposit to replenish those PEDs.

Kind of mind boggling :eyecrazy: when you think about it. MA is a business that relies on the PED churn of player activity to generate deposits and is currently keeping players in static states because of a lingering bug thus cutting off their potential for income generation.

So so many years I pined for space and now its just a time consuming buggy environment. :grumble:

do I dare try fly to CP?

To let ppl know. What i heard ppl start to doubt themselves is it worth to go out in space that is their decesion! To let u know i did fly in space 3 times after this VU update seem no plm. but yes i know my soc mates are stuck. i dont know why and how it happened. Otherwise it good thing ppl post on this forum abt stuck in space. I recommand u all ppl who are newbies or noobs dont post ur pix or ur position sometime they would come to pk u. so be cautious. if u try find where u are. simple press "P" then write down nbr of ur loc and send support case then they will help u. But i cant guarntee if they help quick or not.. I cant forsee how they doing in support case dept. So be Patience and Pls dont give up and quit this game due to bug issues. But Hey this is good game and fun for social ppl.

I wish u all GL also sometime u have to listen some wise ppl for good advise.

Well I am stuck in space near Arkadia since yesterday. Support case sent but no action taken. I guess I can look at it two ways: I could be upset that I can't play EU on my day off and they should have never implemented new space mobs without fixing the space bugs or like someone else said turn off the friggin PVP until you get it fixed :rolleyes: OR I can think of it this way as long as it takes support to read my case move my avatar I am not being leached of PEDs nor having to deposit to replenish those PEDs.

Kind of mind boggling :eyecrazy: when you think about it. MA is a business that relies on the PED churn of player activity to generate deposits and is currently keeping players in static states because of a lingering bug thus cutting off their potential for income generation.

So so many years I pined for space and now its just a time consuming buggy environment. :grumble:

You need to file support case under correct section.

Category: In-World (Gameplay)
Sub-category: Stuck

Give your full avatar name and destination you want to be moved to. Then log out. You should be moved within an hour. Having said that I'm still floating after an hour ;)

addendum: When you log back in with your avatar acting drunk, an empty ped-card and all kinds of strange things in their inventory, we have no idea what happened! Honest! (just kidding)

It seems MA is not even able to disconnect players... :rolleyes:

They probably could, but then players would take about 2 seconds to try to log in again and agaian, and not being able to would make them frustrated, making new supportcases about that, and so on. So the cure would be worse than the illness.

They probably could, but then players would take about 2 seconds to try to log in again and agaian, and not being able to would make them frustrated, making new supportcases about that, and so on. So the cure would be worse than the illness.

They could? Why this thread then?

They could send you one of these red "official" messages (only to you) and notify you that you'll be officially disconnected for reason XYZ in 30 seconds.

And, just imagine there is some heavy CC fraud going on - they lock the account for investigation, but they have to wait (maybe for DAYS) until the suspect logs off.
They should be able to disconnect you, but i still think they can't - or why do you think an offical posts this thread? (i mean, c'mon, you should know how keen they are on visiting this forum)

And, even if you are online, but stuck, then you got disconnected w/o warning, and once you reconnect 30 sec later, you are moved (it's not like moving your avatar takes hours, it's just updating a location in the database, as long as you're off) - don't you think people will KNOW why they got kicked out of the game when they are suddenly no longer stuck?

Sorry, your points are illogical.

Yes they can and do

Hmm, ok - seems like it is indeed possible.

It looks though like only Kim can/knows-how-to disconnect people, but support cant?
Or has this thread just been rendered useless?

Or don't you guys at MA HQ talk to eachother?

But that doesn't make Wodys points more logical, no idea why you included that in your quote, tulip. :scratch2:

You need to file support case under correct section.

Category: In-World (Gameplay)
Sub-category: Stuck

Give your full avatar name and destination you want to be moved to. Then log out. You should be moved within an hour. Having said that I'm still floating after an hour ;)

Got this from support a little while ago:

2012-04-13 13:20 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences that this is causing you. Rest assured that we are currently working to fix this issue and, as a solution, we have now placed your avatar at the Arkadia Space Station. However, please keep in mind that if you are killed again, you might go back to being stuck.

Unfortunately, we don't have more information at the current time to provide you with a more satisfying reply, but please stay tuned to the News section and Version Update Content Lists on the website.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

I did submit a support case yesterday but I guess with the new mobs they are getting a lot of tickets. Looks like I can dump some PEDs on Arkadia later tonight :cool:

Charlie that is nice to have the info to know what must be done from the player side to get it done.

But what about a temporarily emergency solution that one MA employee look at a thread here in forum to move everyone asap after they wrote here that they are stuck?

Maybe put a new section to choose on the support ticket system for "stuck in space" which get handled with priority until the bug are solved?

It is weekend now and the bug still around. I bet for some which have duty and business in here not nice if they stuck for half day.

Is there anything in that direction what mindark is either already doing or can start?

If you already doing anything like that it is very nice but it also be nice if such information of action be added to a announcement to give confidence to the people.

thank you!

Wait a second I remember when I helped make that promotional video (which we never did get to see) they got mindark to move all our avatars into the cube while we were online.

Anyone want to share how they got stuck in space?
What were you doing before you got stuck?

This might be useful for others flying through space and they might not get stuck by doing a similar thing.

|

fuck i should have seen this thread before i wanted to go to Arkedia....
I first got the 32 bit error when i got to space, relogged and now my ava cannor revive, its falling in the spaceair.

Seems this weekend no EU, o well now i can,t deposit.
maybe its MA its way saying stop spending money, great work guys!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to share how they got stuck in space?
What were you doing before you got stuck?

This might be useful for others flying through space and they might not get stuck by doing a similar thing.

Unless your in a safe station:
> Dont hit T
> Dont "Exit Entropia" via count down.
> Avoid dying by mob
> Avoid me

But prolly most important depending on your system....Go Safe Settings BEFORE you enter space to help prevent RAM crash....

Back