FYI: Body tatoo preview

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire

So its on Thorifoid, but still. Looks better in scan than on mob, the triangular patch really does show there.

They've had that for several years I think.

I think there is also some NPCs on Arkadia with tats; noticed when doing the hoverpod missions.

I knew they had tatoos, the part that got my interest was the pink triangle - I don't remember them having that before. But of course, it could be just my memory.

Tattos are cool I have some in RL, but cant seem to understand why anyone would want one in EU. I have heard EU will eventually get player tats, but with so many expensive shirts and costumes and armor, why would anyone want to spend money on tats that probly wont be seen 90% of the time?

Tattos are cool I have some in RL, but cant seem to understand why anyone would want one in EU. I have heard EU will eventually get player tats, but with so many expensive shirts and costumes and armor, why would anyone want to spend money on tats that probly wont be seen 90% of the time?

sound like real life loads of people have tattoos but u can seem them.

To have body tattoos instead of clothing? :D

Think outside the box :)

Could have a nice chest piece... look like an awesome necklace ;)

Just like make up masks are not always lip stick and blusher ;)

i would tattoo some thick chest hair since i am a very hairy person irl and i would like to make my avi as close as possible to my rl self

like lt. commander chan have some:

ltchan1.jpg
ltchan2.jpg
ltchan3.jpg

he looks like a member of a prison gang who hangs out by the showers waiting for somebody to drop the soap

Back