Stuck in Space

So explain why it took me 5 hours to get exactly the same problem solved? Expect to wait a long time if you keep abusing the support feature. Good luck.

Who knows with support, I can't explain why you get a fast response while others seem to take much longer other than it appears that support response time is dynamic.

I was stuck in space and filed a support case. I recieved a response 2 minutes short of a full 48 hours and only filed one support case. Exactly the same problem and exactly one support case as you mentioned.

The other time I was stuck it took 18 hours and 6 minutes to get a response from support and I had only filed one support case in that matter as well.

I used the proper subject of stuck and was very polite and detailed in my support request, I don't abuse support and have had only about 18 total support cases since 2005 so clearly do not inundate them with requests.

So explain why it took you only 5 hours to get exactly the same problem solved?

They have been under performing for a long time....one or two blah blah instances of good support does not make the whole thing fresh...

You might not get this expression....Broken bones heal Stronger...... and there is only one way to reset these bones.

Having said that, i have decided on two courses of action, one of which Kim has been made aware off, none of which they would like.

Okay Shirley, I never said that the support feature is awesome and flawless, did I? I just commented that it doesn't get better either when some people abuse it by sending 5 support tickets about the same thing.

When the space revive bug hit before and this time i had different response times to being stuck. Usually support are quite good to be honest, but maybe with weekend higher activity and some players knowingly shooting up people to get them also in a revive loop i guess didn't really help matters.

Good news is it's almost summer and weather is nicer so more time to do things outdoors, see friends, interact with the real world.

Whatever the reasons i guess they will be sorting things out, just don't understand why these same bugs keep re-appearing.

Ah well summer here time to venture out into terra firma, YA never know when i come back in few months maybe i won't still be in space reviving lol.

Sorry to hear of your problem Steve, I just got stuck myself, thankfully support moved me within 2 hrs, so I can't have any complaints personally.

Sorry if if carrying this on in this thread is out of place. It seems part of the issue. The ava system16f now has an empty quad, so at least 40 ped of fuel burned through the quad idling at PA (just from when I first scanned till empty). I don't know if he is stuck in space, but in the registry he has been offline and the quad ran for at least two days without him or anyone seated in the quad. It might pay to carry a second vehicle for holding fuel and a primary carrying a bare minimum maybe.

Yeah lol... That was my quad-wing burning that oil...
And yes i was stuck in space. I originally got stuck while entering Calypso and my avatar warpped back to space. Someone said about that bugging quad-wing here but didnt say whos it was. Items page listed that my quad-wing was carried so i tough it was somebody elses. When i got unstuck yesterday i went to PA check out whos quadwing it was and i instantly warped from tp to my quad-wing wich was bugging at marina. The quad-wing didnt anyway respond to any keybindings and i wasnt able to exit it and my quad-wing remained in my inventory.

Anyhow i wrote a support case out of this ofcourse and got response for it in 8h, 43.43ped of oil compensated to ped-flowcenter.
Edit:
Oh yes... After all the shit this community has given to support, i could say to them:
Thank you!

Last edited:
Yeah lol... That was my quad-wing burning that oil...
And yes i was stuck in space. <-->

Anyhow i wrote a support case out of this ofcourse and got response for it in 8h, 43.43ped of oil compensated to ped-flowcenter.
Edit:
Oh yes... After all the shit this community has given to support, i could say to them:
Thank you!

:yay: Gratz! :)

Im glad support was quick in getting your fuel back too. Good on them! :)

Back