Stackables with no market history

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
presently default to 0%, and so show up as not costing anything in marked-up blueprint costs. Shouldn't these default to 100% instead?

No, because 100% means that it sold for 100% of the TT value. 0% means it didnt sel at all. There's actually mats that recently sold for 99% according to history.

No, because 100% means that it sold for 100% of the TT value. 0% means it didnt sel at all. There's actually mats that recently sold for 99% according to history.

And that gives no additional information at all for the question at hand (marked up blueprint clicks) and is also misleading.

And that gives no additional information at all for the question at hand (marked up blueprint clicks) and is also misleading.
Sorry man, I must have missunderstood your question completley. My bad.

Sorry man, I must have missunderstood your question completley. My bad.

Hm I guess you are thinking about the ingame auction data, having missed that this is in the Entropedia subforum... I do that rather often myself :) heh

Yeah, for Entropedia it should probably be listed at 100% for the blueprint ingredient list if there is no known data.

Back