Help: starting crafter

pieske86

Guardian
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Lady Ace Smith
Can someone explain the crafting?i'm willing to give it a try. What are the most important thongs to know. Difference between normal bp and L Bp

What bp is best to start and then next?

Thanx

L Bp can be used for the number of clicks left on them and UL BP can be used any number of times.

L Bp can be used for the number of clicks left on them and UL BP can be used any number of times.
True. However, remember some UL BPs can be used to make L items. Also it's important to know the difference and look at item info screens, etc. since Rocktropia has a tendency to mis-name their items and blueprints so that the L may or may not appear in the name of the item, or the item crafted may be named as a bluprint, etc.

In auction, you can tell difference typically since markup on L bps will have a % instead of a tt+ value on prices.

Also, ironically some L versions of BPS can be used to craft the same stuff the UL version of BPs craft but usually at a cheaper price in ingredients.... However, that's only helpful so far since the BP is L so it only has so many clicks on it. Item info screen tells you how many clicks are left. As UL bps go up in qr value, their tt value goes up too. As L bps are clicked, their tt value goes down.

Check out bob the builder's site and entropedia for more info.

Consider helping a MS by getting on their repair crew as well. A lot of the basic skills go up also while working on your Vehicle Structure Repair skills. I've been skilling by BP's only and has taken me a long time to gain a few levels while people I know go skill on a MS for a week or two and are 3 times the level in their skills compared to me.

So just something to keep in mind if looking to skill up faster so you can use some of the Level III+ BP's faster.

Back