Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 12.5.6. The servers will be taken down at 2012-04-17 08:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of at least 120 minutes. !

Originally Posted Here

At least 2 hours? Lottery anyone - I'm saying 4 hours. ;)

Bugfixes is better then nothing :)
That's not what I meant - we should be getting nothing but bug fixes right now! I just meant that it shouldn't take that long for those. ;)

It seems that if you need information you have to go to Next Island forums.
I hope that there is more than this to the update here on Calypso.

http://www.nextislandforum.com/threads/4-17-patch.6532/#post-15861
Do you mean you want new content? If so, why? We have a ton of outstanding bugs right now. They should have a feature freeze right now to be honest.

Hopefully, we will be reviving where we are supposed to....I lso noticed teleport chips were buggy. Hope the update handles that too.

That's not what I meant - we should be getting nothing but bug fixes right now! I just meant that it shouldn't take that long for those. ;)

Do you mean you want new content? If so, why? We have a ton of outstanding bugs right now. They should have a feature freeze right now to be honest.

I meant that we get no info about what the update is about. If a planet partner gets info about what the update is about and can go out with is almost a week before what is stopping Calypso?

Its not that hard to prind down that the update is going to be about bug fixes mostly.
And i want more than ONLY the revive to be fixed on calypso.

Currently stuck and floating in space, here is hoping that is fixed :)

Currently stuck and floating in space, here is hoping that is fixed :)

Of course! Now if you die, gravity will disappear, and you'll be able to get stuck and float on the planet too! No need to go to space anymore for that.

Back