PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Question Reviving at same place, help!

A few days ago, i noticed a problem where my avatar revives at Billy's Spaceship afterworld, yet i'm nowhere near it. I die normally around the puny creatures (as i was sweating)at Port Atlantis. I'm not sure if it's somehow saved as a revival point, but i know this shouldn't be happening, and i think might have been caused by the recent update. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Joshua Jot Avarius
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Check the release-notes, it is a known problem. In the client-loader, on top of it you can click 'Entropia Universe' after which you can click a planet, or the tab for release-notes where you can read them. Reading release-notes before making threads about issues or filing support-cases can really help in wasting time for yourself, and others about things that are already well known.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Foeburner Nighthawk Delta
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Apparently it is hopefully going to get fixed tomorrow

Apparently MA has discovered that the new tweak to the tp service is making them more ped than they thought possible since persons are spending more trying to return to where they wanted to be via having to use more fuel ,mind essence,plus regen on lost kills etc so they have decided to keep this bug untill ateast the next update following after but not before the next ten updates to space. That is all.
    Payed to play since 2003.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Foeburner Nighthawk Delta
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Naithen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apparently MA has discovered that the new tweak to the tp service is making them more ped than they thought possible since persons are spending more trying to return to where they wanted to be via having to use more fuel ,mind essence,plus regen on lost kills etc so they have decided to keep this bug untill ateast the next update following after but not before the next ten updates to space. That is all.
    Yeah because they totally get better income from some people using 1-2PED/day more in fuel and ME than if the loads of people waiting for the bug to be fixed would be hunting instead

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Donnie Charlie Gloom
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Naithen View Post
    If anything it costs them. Me and fuel is nothing compared to all the weapon decay lost during that time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Gloom View Post
    If anything it costs them. Me and fuel is nothing compared to all the weapon decay lost during that time frame.
    I think your right,look how fast they fixed it.
    Payed to play since 2003.