Reviving at same place, help!

Zoa84

A few days ago, i noticed a problem where my avatar revives at Billy's Spaceship afterworld, yet i'm nowhere near it. I die normally around the puny creatures (as i was sweating)at Port Atlantis. I'm not sure if it's somehow saved as a revival point, but i know this shouldn't be happening, and i think might have been caused by the recent update. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

Check the release-notes, it is a known problem. In the client-loader, on top of it you can click 'Entropia Universe' after which you can click a planet, or the tab for release-notes where you can read them. Reading release-notes before making threads about issues or filing support-cases can really help in wasting time for yourself, and others about things that are already well known.

Apparently it is hopefully going to get fixed tomorrow :)

Apparently MA has discovered that the new tweak to the tp service is making them more ped than they thought possible since persons are spending more trying to return to where they wanted to be via having to use more fuel ,mind essence,plus regen on lost kills etc so they have decided to keep this bug untill ateast the next update following after but not before the next ten updates to space. That is all.

Apparently MA has discovered that the new tweak to the tp service is making them more ped than they thought possible since persons are spending more trying to return to where they wanted to be via having to use more fuel ,mind essence,plus regen on lost kills etc so they have decided to keep this bug untill ateast the next update following after but not before the next ten updates to space. That is all.

Yeah because they totally get better income from some people using 1-2PED/day more in fuel and ME than if the loads of people waiting for the bug to be fixed would be hunting instead :rolleyes:

If anything it costs them. Me and fuel is nothing compared to all the weapon decay lost during that time frame.

Back