Argonaut Hunting Log/V-Log by Fat Fóck Adam

How did you made it that it only shows messages and not pops up loots? :rolleyes:

You go into options click the HUD tab and click the box to check "Disable Loot Window" then you will recive the loot as a notification as seen in my video

Probably by visiting his options panel.

Now now mrproper you could have told him how.

Round 12

Ammo: 500 PED
Repair/Decay: 272,70 PED
Total Cost: 772,70 PED

TT Value of loot: 812,51 PED
Value of loot with MU: 844,80 PED (Based on Daily MU of Iron Ingot)

TT Profit/Loss: 39,81 PED
Profit/Loss with MU: 72,10 PED
TT Return: 105,15%
Return with MU: 109,33%

Globals: 1
Globals Value: 50 PED
Globals Item/s: Mainly Animal Eye oil (~49PED)

HoF: 0
HoF Value: 0 PED
HoF Item/s: -

Notable Loot: Iron Stone (TT value: 289,12 PED), Teleportation chip I (TT value: 42,26 PED)

Notifications: Due to lack of Svempa T5 weapons I have made a deal with an Arkadian weaponscrafter who will provide ASI-20 weapons for me. So future hunts I'll use ASI-20 Arctic/Desert

Due to the long hunts (roughly 4 hours) and the time it takes to edit such long runs I have decided to stop editing entire runs, instead I'll provide a weekly "highlight" video each sunday where good lots and anything else that might be interesting will be edited into one video.

Round 13

Ammo: 500 PED
Repair/Decay: 142,56 PED
Total Cost: 642,56 PED

TT Value of loot: 517,82 PED
Value of loot with MU: 539,78 PED (Based on Daily MU of Iron Ingot)

TT Profit/Loss: -124,74 PED
Profit/Loss with MU: -102,78 PED
TT Return: 80,59%
Return with MU: 84,00%

Globals: 0
Globals Value: 0 PED
Globals Item/s: -

HoF: 0
HoF Value: 0 PED
HoF Item/s: -

Notable Loot: Iron Stone (TT value: 196,56 PED)

Last edited:
Seems I can make my runs somewhat more eco, gave naked hunting a trial this morning, shot roughly 100 argos to try it out. Works well they don't hit that often so as long as I don't have more than 1-2 on me at a time I do fine and can get fap skills with eco herb box.

Obviously I can't go rambo style as I like, pulling 4-5 argos at once, I'll simply do by the book hunting tagging and bagging.

On a side note, if some of you wonder why the repair bill on the last run was so low it is because I used Arkadian pistols, which have good durability and use more ammo instead, so in general the repair should be that low now, think the previous repair cost goes into fewer mobs shot. Not sure though need a few more runs with arkadian weapons to be able to see the difference.

I have started doing teamhunts and other mobs on the side to not get bored of argos. But I'll always prioritize argos, so first hunt of the day will always be argos. Hehe said the word argos too many times in this paragraph...argos argos argos =)

Where can we see the whole total run in numbers
?

I am sorry guys, but due to the info regarding "rebalancing" of Iron missions, I have to prioritize those. My log will not be canceled, it will simply be postponed until august. Thank you for showing interest!

Aww that really blows! But totally understandable, thanks again for sharing & gl on ur other quests.

Aww that really blows! But totally understandable, thanks again for sharing & gl on ur other quests.

I'll see how it goes, if I do hunt argos I'll update the thread.

Last edited:
Hello guys, I was back on argos last night, but after 100 ped of ammo gone and not a single iron stone dropped, I understood that something was wrong, I got it confirmed here today on the forum.

I was gonna start this log again, but since iron stone drop has gone from decent to non-existent I sadly have to stop this log completely.

I will scout around for a new decent mob to hunt, if I find one my level, I might add a new hunting log for that mob,

I am open to suggestions, anything that can be shot with Ark-20/Ark-30+beast or below is fine.

I could always hope that cyrene introduces a mob with ore drops, after scouting the planet yesterday I tried out a few mobs and non (at the moment at least) dropped anything with MU, was the standard oils and skins

Sorry about that Adam. Also drones are off the list too. You should investigate some medium mobs on Arkadia, like Tiarak, Nusul...

drones stopped droping gazz? god help us...

Back