Profit Playing Entropia : Project to show how the game can be played efficiently!!!

Status

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Foundations for this thread?

Two reasons really. I have always wanted to be able to help others in the game and i have done that with my select friends whenever i can.

I want it public this time because i do like browsing the forum for information as there is loads to learn out here. However what does give me a headache is the number of people who do all the wrong things that i can imagine of and then blame the game/system/MA for losing there peds too quickly.

My point being, no you do not have to be a full time trader/investor to come out +ve in the game. All you need to do is be aware of your surroundings and gather enough knowledge in the game and of the game and then use it proactively.

A few Details about myself:

Avatar : Divinity Deth Undefined
Started Playing : 2010-05-15 ( I did browse the forum for a good week before actually downloading the game)
Withdrawal-Deposit = +ve
Deposit : 31k usd
Withdrawal : 40k usd
Main Profession : Miner turned Crafter (Lvl 60 crafting being highest but that is courtesy a lot of chipping as well)

My Offer : I will take 3 people who have tried everything they can do in the game but have lost in the process and are struggling to make things work for them and see if i can get them to profit from the game. Basically turn your negative balance to positive.

Some Prerequisites I will be looking for:

1. 5000 peds minimum required to be available for the activities. The higher the better but that is the minimum. I will at no point be asking you to give any of those peds to me, so u can expect to feel safe about that :)

2. People with gambling disorder or those who cannot follow instructions are not welcome. If you cannot take instructions then i have no place for you. If you expect to mine FOMA, craft lvl 2 amps or abrer's etc then you are not welcome. If you are a global/HOF chaser, then you are not welcome either.

3. You will need to track your ped flow (weekly) and create a blog/thread here on PCF for general viewing. Repeat : You will be only tracking the ped flow in your blog and not the activity. The idea here is to show whats possible, not to spoon feed everyone who browses the forum. If logging data is an issue with you, then please do not bother.

4. I do not expect or require you to stand and trade in twins or auction hogging. That said, if an opportunity presents itself, I will share it with you for your benefit as well. I would need the person to trust my judgement.

5. You will be required to travel between all 4 planets if need be and hopefully you do not have any space fear. With loot, ms/privateer is not just recommended but mandatory unless the cost is not worthy of it.

6. If you cannot respect others, then dont even bother asking for help. If you believe that playing the game for x amount of years, makes you more knowledgeable about the game then others then the doors are closed for you.

7. Ideally i would require avg levels in all 3 professions, lvl 25-30 is what i call average so you know. That is because each of you would probably be required to hunt,mine and craft.

8. Mentor : No , I have zero interest in getting those mentor items and having anyone as a graduate.

What Do I Get?

Like in real life , i believe in altruism and practice it here as well. Unlike in real life, it is tougher to know the person on the other end of the computer, but one has to make a start. Good wishes are worth a lot and that is what i would ask for from the participants.

PM me with information about yourself and give me a good reason of why you would like to join the program. The truth is what i prefer and BS is something i dont.

Divinity

Last edited:
Tips
-----

1. Minimum MU Input And Maximum MU Output
2. Level Of Play = Skill Level + PED Level + Opportunity Quotient ( A vital part which is often missed)
3. Create healthy partnerships and share with others.
4. Personal Experience : Ease of profiting From Mining > Ease of profiting from crafting > Ease or profiting from hunting

Participant List
----------------

1. Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist .

Can be followed at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?226605-Road-To-Success-Project-Jeanni

2. Dakin Gaz Garos

Can be followed at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?226827-Road-to-Success-Project-Dakin

No more participants accepted as of now

-------------------------------------------------------

HUNTING SPECIAL OFFER
---------------------

1. Fallen Yours Angel

Can be followed at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?227550-Road-To-Success-Project-Fallen-Angel

2. Jimmy Rastaman Swedin

Can be followed at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?227407-Road-To-Success-Project-Rastaman

Last edited:
ok, did you ever deposit?
Are you depositing now?
How much did you deposit in your short eu life?

I think, answers to this question will say a lot.

if you deposit this thread ends right then... lol

if not i wish you Good Luck :yup:

Nice initiative + rep. Hope you find some people willing to give it a try!

ok, did you ever deposit?
Are you depositing now?
How much did you deposit in your short eu life?

I think, answers to this question will say a lot.

if you deposit this thread ends right then... lol

if not i wish you Good Luck :yup:

Will add that info to the OP or Reserve post, but here is the info

Deposits : 31k USD (1 Time Deposit)
Withdrawal : 40k USD

just a quick question.. whats your main crafting profession?

Teach me the mysterious ways of succesfull crafting master!! :bowdown:

Everything else I do own my own. :ahh:

the path to profit aint easy but with a guide like D its still doable.

gl m8

Teach me the mysterious ways of succesfull crafting master!! :bowdown:

Everything else I do own my own. :ahh:

You gotta leave some trade for others, cause you do what u do pretty successfully on your own. :)

the path to profit aint easy but with a guide like D its still doable.

gl m8

Thx m8. Appreciated.

as i already told u in game... count me in !

L35 miner, L35 Hunter, L32 Crafter, 150 K skills total at this point.

Entered game: 2011-03-07

Playing 40 - 60 hours a week... lol... and MA is taking more of my peds as i like so far.... hehe

Would be cool if we can change that !

You gotta leave some trade for others, cause you do what u do pretty successfully on your own. :)

Thx m8. Appreciated.

Does it means you refuse me?

I really want to learn to be a successful crafter too. :)

pls

It's very much doable.........needs patience and knowledge............yes again a lot of knowledge and patience.
But in the end it becomes kinda chore, and feels like doing a job!

That's the main key right there, gives you purchasing and stacking power, and lots of leeway to ride out the storms.

While I agree about the purchasing and stacking power bit, that amount only helped me turn over more volume and profit more. That however is not required to profit consistently in EU. The other key is playing at your level. Contrary to what others believe, level of play for me in entropia is

Level Of Play = Skill Level + PED Level + Opportunity Quotient ( A vital part which is often missed)

The other important thumb rule i try to follow as much

Minimum MU Input And Maximum MU Output.

Contrary to another popular belief, there are many who perform regular activities in EU ( not investors/traders) in a profitable fashion. Just cause you hear the horror stories and the ones doing well don't really type it in does not mean that they are not out there.

as i already told u in game... count me in !

L35 miner, L35 Hunter, L32 Crafter, 150 K skills total at this point.

Entered game: 2011-03-07

Playing 40 - 60 hours a week... lol... and MA is taking more of my peds as i like so far.... hehe

Would be cool if we can change that !

Jeanni, having spoken to you in game and considering the position you are at, you are a perfect match for my requirement :)

I have to say this though, there is not much in mining that you need to know. You are a victim of some real bad returns for a prolonged duration at the moment. Lets see if we can change some fortune there.

Cya ingame,

Divinity

First post + common sense should be enough for everyone to profit in game on regular activities.

It's very much doable.........needs patience and knowledge............yes again a lot of knowledge and patience.
But in the end it becomes kinda chore, and feels like doing a job!

The acquisition of knowledge and understanding the game mechanics is the painful bit quite honestly. Once you know how things work, its way way easier then it looks like.

Entropia itself provides individuals with immense opportunities. One needs to keep his eyes/ears open and in case i forgot to mention this before share/make partners/help others. If you are the solo kinds, the path will be longer and so will the effort. Collectively, you are a bigger force then individually.

Great effort to help others and the game economy as well.

I can attest Divinity is a very good decision maker :) You'll learn a lot from him.

Great effort to help others and the game economy as well.

I can attest Divinity is a very good decision maker :) You'll learn a lot from him.

Thanks a bunch buddy. :)

Sounds like a great opportunity, and a sociable one as well. I'd join the second I finished reading your offer, but that would only mean taking the place of someone who really needs it. Great job :)

i know div for awhile now, he knows his shit ;)
nice offer DIV, i am sure ull change the EU life of quite a few avatars :)

GLUCK

Interesting, but I have only one observation. Lvl 30 in hunting is easy-peasy, lvl 30 in mining is a bit more effort but doable, lvl 30 in crafting is a bit too high. I mean once somebody reaches lvl 30 in crafting, is either clear minded himself and in a sort of balance either a hopless gambler and already lost irrecuperable sums. Maybe lower that toward 20ish?

Good luck with it, I am very tempted by the offer myself (always wanted to verify my own "beliefs" against others), I think I'll contact once I'll solve the ped part, floating lower atm.

Anyhow, congratz, what's been said so far looks way more reasonable than other tutoring offers I saw along the time.

Sounds like a great opportunity, and a sociable one as well. I'd join the second I finished reading your offer, but that would only mean taking the place of someone who really needs it. Great job :)

+Rep for not being selfish and thanks for the appreciation

i know div for awhile now, he knows his shit ;)
nice offer DIV, i am sure ull change the EU life of quite a few avatars :)

GLUCK

Lets hope i can :) Thanks for the wishes :)

Interesting, but I have only one observation. Lvl 30 in hunting is easy-peasy, lvl 30 in mining is a bit more effort but doable, lvl 30 in crafting is a bit too high. I mean once somebody reaches lvl 30 in crafting, is either clear minded himself and in a sort of balance either a hopless gambler and already lost irrecuperable sums. Maybe lower that toward 20ish?

Good luck with it, I am very tempted by the offer myself (always wanted to verify my own "beliefs" against others), I think I'll contact once I'll solve the ped part, floating lower atm.

Anyhow, congratz, what's been said so far looks way more reasonable than other tutoring offers I saw along the time.

I do have to agree that lvl 30 in crafting is a little higher then usual. I am fine with level 20 as well because the good bit happens at both low and very high levels. It is all about the timing and knowing what you are looking for. So basically level 20 is enough as well in crafting.

+Rep for not being selfish and thanks for the appreciation

Lets hope i can :) Thanks for the wishes :)

I do have to agree that lvl 30 in crafting is a little higher then usual. I am fine with level 20 as well because the good bit happens at both low and very high levels. It is all about the timing and knowing what you are looking for. So basically level 20 is enough as well in crafting.

So does this mean that below this level you can not show how to profit ? Or does it mean you are not willing to work below this level :silly2:

So does this mean that below this level you can not show how to profit ? Or does it mean you are not willing to work below this level :silly2:

It is possible at lower levels as well but being a tad higher gives u leverage in terms of options. A higher level crafter can craft the low level bp's but it is not vice versa :)

Personal Experience: Ease of profiting From Mining > Ease of profiting from crafting > Ease of profiting from hunting.

To clarify it all boils down to the fact that MU can be targeted very specifically in mining and in hunting I personally find it toughest to do that.

Personal Experience: Ease of profiting From Mining > Ease of profiting from crafting > Ease of profiting from hunting.

To clarify it all boils down to the fact that MU can be targeted very specifically in mining and in hunting I personally find it toughest to do that.

It also has a lot to do with the state of the game economy at any given time. There are certainly windows of opportunity to easily profit from hunting, in fact, one has recently been open.

It also has a lot to do with the state of the game economy at any given time. There are certainly windows of opportunity to easily profit from hunting, in fact, one has recently been open.

It has everything to do with the state of the economy in game. At low levels, it is the window of opportunity which you need to seize in order to profit. So yep, totally agree with ya.

Last edited:
Status
Back