PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Post Mission Rewards Rebalancing

In order to provide a fair, exciting and challenging experience for all Entropia Universe participants, revised guidelines for proper balancing of mission rewards have been provided to the Planet Partners.

There are two primary goals of the new mission reward guidelines:
    • Ensure that missions reward participants adequately and fairly for the associated activity.
    • Ensure that rewards provided by missions on the different planets within Entropia Universe are in balance with one another.

These new guidelines require that the current skill and attribute rewards must be adjusted for all missions on all planets. The actual adjustment of rewards will be implemented with the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012. After the August release, any missions already in progress will provide the adjusted rewards rather than the rewards previously given.

MindArk has encouraged Planet Partners to provide temporary spawns of mission creatures during the next several months to facilitate participants completing their current mission objectives before the rewards changes take place.

Originally Posted Here

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Az Lammbock Bloodz
    Society
    kAoS
    Images
    Does not sound promising to me ):

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Violet Vi Neomir
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Dont understand why you cant post the whole message Bertha

There are two primary goals of the new mission reward guidelines:
    •Ensure that missions reward participants adequately and fairly for the associated activity.
    •Ensure that rewards provided by missions on the different planets within Entropia Universe are in balance with one another.

These new guidelines require that the current skill and attribute rewards must be adjusted for all missions on all planets. The actual adjustment of rewards will be implemented with the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012. After the August release, any missions already in progress will provide the adjusted rewards rather than the rewards previously given.

MindArk has encouraged Planet Partners to provide temporary spawns of mission creatures during the next several months to facilitate participants completing their current mission objectives before the rewards changes take place.
    More details on these changes would be nice
    Vi landed on Calypso in 2005-05-29 at 11:45:10

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    I think this basically means more mission tokens and a shitload less skills..

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

Silvia Knoopje Universe
    Images
    Sooo from what I read this will not be for the better, why would they else temporary spawn creatures to complete missions before August release....hmmm....I hope they will at least kick out the NOVA rewards.

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    slupor slupor slupor
    Society
    Project -X-
    Images
    Obvious attempt to boost playtime for people.

"come now and do your 10k kreltin before it gets nerfed"

Mission rewards don't need to be rebalanced.

It's the loot that needs re-balancing. And I don't mean putting one fragment in every loot so the yellow no-loot lines are gone.

/Slupor
    Finally , after many year waiting only to get my ass owned without any lube , all dry and deep with sand and brised glass , and you was allready here , waiting for me , to do , as usual , the little hips mouvement you know so well. Etopia Quote

We all bend over and take it like a man! Or we leave...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Martin pmaniac Unlucky
    Images
    smells like a nerf-time

Marcus corrie aurelius
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Killahbee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think this basically means more mission tokens and a shitload less skills..
    If thats true i'm coming to the end of my life, what they should do is change that shitty 5k reward of nova frags. The rewards need to be better not worse.

Site Admin
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dont understand why you cant post the whole message Bertha
    Bertha is limited by the restrictions of each RSS feed. For some unknown reason the Entropia Universe news feed RSS only displays a portion of the news articles, while Calypso's news feed RSS allows the entire article to be syndicated.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Patrizia Pandemic Giano
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    I'm sorry, what? Am I not undertanding correctly, or are existing missions getting nerfed? If so, this will be a bad, bad day for Entropia...

It's already impossible for new players to reach the level of the ubers who have been around since the beginning. Now you want new players to be separated from even the high level players?

MA, you really you need to take a step back and think about what you are doing here.
    Last edited by RobBuona; 04-23-2012 at 18:35.

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast