Entering Entropia Universe after 4½ year.

MissSweden

Provider
Miss MissSweden Sweden
Just want to say it took me 15min and i was hooked again, will prob be back fully in game in some months, meanwhile im trying to catchup with all new information, atm im totally lost. ^^ Cya in game and have fun.

Welcome back, you may have noticed there has been some changes :laugh:

Feel free to PM me if you need any help, I always enjoy chatting and answering questions (especially when I learn something new myself at the same time) :)

I'll say welcome back, welcome to HELL :laugh: actaully. Nice to see old players returning as well as other old players being forced right the other way also :rolleyes:, :ahh: such is Entropia.

~Mark~

Welcome back. Hope to see you on some planet somehwere sometime. About the only thing that has not changed is there is still no Beer in any Bar on Calypso. The general conscensous is that TDO has liberated the from the bar for their own nefarious porpoises :Eyecrazy:

Hey hey

How`ya been... :)

Great as usual,i made a detour in life and took an arrow to the knee.. i guess it´s called experience. :)

Feels like ages ago but actually it is 2½ + years checking old selling threads.
Since i forgot old email, PW i made this 1 since earlier admin never replied. ;)

I got a birthday message from the forum reading ""enjoy 250 CFDs from PlanetCalypsoForum.com !!""
I would like to know what "CFD" means, could anyone tell me? And where can i enjoy that? ^^

I want to go back to the game, but i tryed to log in or recovery my password and it didn't work... I sent a message to the Support... do anyone think i will be able to go back ingame with the stats, items & money i had???

When i started the game was named "Entropia Universe" I started to play this i think more than 6 years ago!!

After uninstall the game, i used to log in by the website in order not to lose the account, but it seems i lost it?? :( There is no way to recover my account if sadly i passed the deadline??

thank you very much in advance!

Welcome back to the virtual world.

I myself came back a week ago from a years pause!

WB...loot still sux:laugh:

I got a birthday message from the forum reading ""enjoy 250 CFDs from PlanetCalypsoForum.com !!""
I would like to know what "CFD" means, could anyone tell me? And where can i enjoy that? ^^

I want to go back to the game, but i tryed to log in or recovery my password and it didn't work... I sent a message to the Support... do anyone think i will be able to go back ingame with the stats, items & money i had???

When i started the game was named "Entropia Universe" I started to play this i think more than 6 years ago!!

After uninstall the game, i used to log in by the website in order not to lose the account, but it seems i lost it?? :( There is no way to recover my account if sadly i passed the deadline??

thank you very much in advance!

quote......

Back