Newer player

Arrgin

Hello I downloaded the game currently crashed haha due to downloading other planets it looks like . I am currently looking for a escape from my work and real life so well i found this and thought it be nice to find a place where it wasnt a monthly subscribtion for once plus its a space theme haha well got me sold i am aware this can get expensive well im looking to put some money into it but little at a time im put my self on a 30 dollars a pay check budget so ya haha just looking to find some people to talk to and well find a local hangout and become a tamer/hunter so far thats whats peeked my intrest other then that i have to look up so more stuff i can do in this game i made my guy hes black hoping theres a way to make him sorta like me haha (not being racest just want a persona of myself currently white).

welcome and gl

Welcome Arrgin! Even though there is no monthly subscription fee you will advance faster by depositing a little. Good luck...

Welcome to the universe!

30$ will get you a good lot of fun and should be sufficient. There are a lot of possibilities ingame, like plastic surgery will get you that right skin tone/color.

Welcome and good luck!
first thing you should do is find yourself a mentor:)

Welcome welcome welcome ! First thing you might want to consider is to join a society,go to the terminal look for one with alot of members and request to join it.You will find alot of answers to your questions from society m8s.Avoid signing up to a mentor for a couple weeks untill u get whats going on.If your going to deposit the first thing you should buy (from auction) is an air ship,oil for your ship and a repair tool.Theres nothing better right now for getting around than your own air ship,avoid land vehicles for now.Sign up to "Entropedia"!Google it- Theres no better web sight for finding information about everything u will ever need to know.Auctions are the guys or gals with the brown suits just click on them to open the auction.Everything for sale in game can be bought from these brown avatars.Good luck.

well i think what i want to do for now is get my barings then invest into a ship so i think armor and weapons would be a better first investment cant live long with out most that so ya

You've come to a great forum to research EU. There are threads on how armor and plates for it work. Skill tree for blades guns and so on. As said before a good Mentor helps to give invaluable pointers too. A society can as well.

Welcome to EU! :yay:

Welcome to our wonderful world :)

welcome, dont forget to make a female ava :laugh:

I am currently looking for a escape from my work and real life so well i found this and thought it be nice to find a place where it wasnt a monthly subscribtion

Ever been to a fair or carnival where entry was free, but every single ride and activity cost way,way to much? Welcome to EU :wise:

Good luck and welcome to our universe.

Good luck, EU is a very complicated place and that is one of the things that makes is appealing long term, but also makes it frustrating at times.

Have fun and make full use of this forum and the people here.

If only you'd come here when not all skies were blue and all clouds white.. That was a truely wonderful world!

Welcome aboard!

Back