Question: Merp Bronze area/LA

Theren Strange

Prowler
Society
cK
Theren Tere Strange
Does anyone know of an area/LA where the Merp bronze mission could be completed? I know it hasnt been a very popular mission, but considering the upcoming changes the Psyche attribute reward may not be there for much longer so its worth doing while we still can..

Any ideas would be much appreciated,

Thx

Tere

ola42 had bronze merps on notrth, but didnt go well, but i think ill retry it in few days, tho will be struggle against the bots and shit

its not bronze atm, i unlocked DNA settings
:)
but i consider trying it again, with maybe some more advertizment

i did about half my bronze there before you unlocked the settings and found the land useless to those purposes. would really appreciate it if any land owner would actually provide that spawn so i could do the other half.

skippie u sure u did it there? cause when i put the settings to bronze, i got no taxes for over a week, while the fert cost me 50 peds a day...

yep, ~5500 merps killed at atum. i even globaled on a guardian for like 56 peds. anyway, i would have never started the mission at all had i known you were just going to unlock it two weeks later.

again, ANY land owner willing to fert their merps and molisks to bronze, before august, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Bumping this, still looking for Merp bronze, id really appreciate any info as to where I can find some.

Molisk bronze also, Eifund LA 44 is probably the worst LA I have forced myself to use, mob maturity too high, density too low. Tami's LA has too many young/adults to be of any use as a bronze grinder, (would be perfect of course if those settings were changed for a short while!). Any clues on Molisk Bronze would also be greatly appreciated.

again, ANY land owner willing to fert their merps and molisks to bronze, before august, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Second that.

ill up the maturities this evening and ill give it another try :)
seem like maybe now with the pressure of august, there is some demand...

I would also be hunting there if higher maturities where available....

I did the first half of the bronze mission mainly E of atlas haven, on the W then E side of the river.

But clearly the best place to find merps old and biggers for the bronze mission, is simply S of Argus, in the Merp Mission Broker area (W side).

I killed the last 5k in a week. (hard task).

GL.

I did the first half of the bronze mission mainly E of atlas haven, on the W then E side of the river.

But clearly the best place to find merps old and biggers for the bronze mission, is simply S of Argus, in the Merp Mission Broker area (W side).

I killed the last 5k in a week. (hard task).

GL.

Could you give coords? I'm a bit confused by your reply... is it to the S of Argus or to the W of the mission broker that gives out the merp mission?

~Danimal

news:
atum north now have again, merp bronze maturity, the settings will be updated in an hour it seems :) so i guess by the time u guy read this, it will be ready,
currently 4 DNAs, max numbers, bronze maturity, will add another one if needed, tho spawn should dense! :D

enjoy!

Bumping this, still looking for Merp bronze, id really appreciate any info as to where I can find some.

Molisk bronze also, Eifund LA 44 is probably the worst LA I have forced myself to use, mob maturity too high, density too low. Tami's LA has too many young/adults to be of any use as a bronze grinder, (would be perfect of course if those settings were changed for a short while!). Any clues on Molisk Bronze would also be greatly appreciated.

Can be upped a bit if requested by several. Let me know.

Can you please keep it at youngs like you have it now... so those of us that do not have the 10k IRON done on them yet can complete them there and then the 10k Bronze at another LA..

~Danimal

Can you please keep it at youngs like you have it now... so those of us that do not have the 10k IRON done on them yet can complete them there and then the 10k Bronze at another LA..

~Danimal

Yes Danimal, thanks for your reply.
I will keep them then and focus on iron for those busy with it.

Actually Bronze works fine too as is now, but takes a bit more time.

Atami

Yes Danimal, thanks for your reply.

Actually Bronze works fine too as is now, but takes a bit more time.

Atami

Correct, I like one shotting these pricks (Merps) :) ... Bronze maturities would hinder that and cost time.. so that time would be focused else where.

~Danimal

I have about 3500 bronze molisks left to do. (I accomplished 6500 in february at Shinook River, but the owner then deferted the land). I would kill those 3500 immediately on any land area offering a bronze friendly spawn.

I have 5000 merps left and I'm doing them now at Atum. (thx nzr)

Great spawn, working on my 10k since last night.

I'm on a 1k kills per day schedule, limited due to my preferred small mob hunting style (zapping them one by one)

Please let us know how long the LA 42 spawn will stay like this. I respect the risk you take and am paying back in tax ;) , should I need to increase my killspeed that's possible too.

Thanks again!

/Slupor

slup and skippie thanks for hunting there, it shows on the taxes, so atm its win win :D
guess ill leave the land with those current bronze settings as long as enough ppl want and hunt them :)

not aiming for hugh taxes days,3-4 hunters a day can do the job i guess

this is great news, whats the main maturity now, stalkers? :)

old-guardian mostly, with the occasional mature and alpha mixed in.

I killed an old alpha even :laugh:

bump for a good spawn!

finished my bronze up last night. thx for the spawn, nzr. anybody looking to do the bronze before the rebalance should get thee to this land area, post haiste.

Question Dekel, what are the chances of you leaving it on for the better part of a month? Or perhaps putting it at the maturity for maybe a week each month or every other month?? I didn't find out about your LA changing to merps until a week I think before you unlocked it, (might've been sooner but it was well after they started), and I only got to 2k before I got distracted with an event on FOMA. The 2k I did kill got done in ~2 days, so as for you saying you got NO taxes...well idk. Anyways, I lost basically everything on robots and won't be able to depo anything again until the 16th. I *think* I could get it done in a few weeks, like a previous poster I've kill one at a time so it takes a bit longer than with an explosive weapon. Anyhow, hope to hear from you soon!

well, ill try to maintain it as long as i can, so far taxes were decent (decent as in a small profit over taxes) so guess as long as it keeps that way, ill leave it at that settings
i can say quite confident that it will still have the settings by the 16th :p

I'm done with the bronze. One global and one piece of Gremlin Gloves is what I received.

Thanks and Bump for a great spawn for the Merp Mission!

/Slupor

well, ill try to maintain it as long as i can, so far taxes were decent (decent as in a small profit over taxes) so guess as long as it keeps that way, ill leave it at that settings
i can say quite confident that it will still have the settings by the 16th :p
please keep this spawn, loved it when I was on a short trip to Caly so planning to get the last 9550merps I need done there before the mission change.
And since i didn't have a single globle or 30+ loot on 33,2k small daikiba/merp I promise to get a huge loot in there somewhere ;)

hehehehe :D im keeping the spawn, tho taxes been horrible lately :\

Back