What ever happened to the planet "partner" vision?

Exactly. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The worst thing this game has going for it isnt the RCE. It's the forum community.

Not to say that all members of the forum community are bad. But the forum community when taken as a generalized whole is not a positive thing for this product. It's a whole mess of bad advertising.

+rep

The reason that new players do not stay in the game has fuck all to do with the forum. Only a very tiny bit of the EU have anything to with the forum. Also a lot of the forum has a lot of intresting threads that players use (selling, ATH, missions, etc) and dont even get invovled in the disscussions.

Players should be able to express their views and not everyone are going to agree with them, but its the best way for MA to get a rough idea what the players want.

Now Chrome just wanted MA to publicly to answer a question that many have been asking and they have still not answered.

As far as EVE online goes i dont give a shit i dont play any other game and have no intrest in playing any other game.

The reason that new players do not stay in the game has fuck all to do with the forum. Only a very tiny bit of the EU have anything to with the forum. Also a lot of the forum has a lot of intresting threads that players use (selling, ATH, missions, etc) and dont even get invovled in the disscussions.

Players should be able to express their views and not everyone are going to agree with them, but its the best way for MA to get a rough idea what the players want.

Now Chrome just wanted MA to publicly to answer a question that many have been asking and they have still not answered.

As far as EVE online goes i dont give a shit i dont play any other game and have no intrest in playing any other game.

the reason i mentioned EVE online is because the game goes about politics , power , deception , stealing , spying , ruining others.
and it's supported by the dev's.
it's just so that people who always talk about what is fair or not know that EU is pussy game compared to EVE.
and if you think that the stuff/items in that game are worth nothing then people here are badly mistaken.

EU is not so bad , it's as bad as as some one makes it themselves.
bugs get solved eventually
systems once implemented are for all planet partners able to use
this i know as i once had the idea for a planet , one totaly different planet but with a time style as caly.
i got sended information about what i should need to have and a bit about pp rules and how it all works together.

and for the rest i aint saying nothing further.

Kin just said, that it isn't possible to block items from other planets. This feature was marketed as one of the main features for PP when the Planets were launched. And Kims comment suggests that they completely abandoned that idea. Which means that basically all planets will be the same, same mechanics same items...I think that is very bad news

Kin just said, that it isn't possible to block items from other planets. This feature was marketed as one of the main features for PP when the Planets were launched. And Kims comment suggests that they completely abandoned that idea. Which means that basically all planets will be the same, same mechanics same items...I think that is very bad news

I think you are misinterpreting this. He said:
Sorry we can't block the items from coming to Calypso. Instead I suggest that you send a message to the partners who made the weapons with the broken sound and ask them to fix it, it's a really easy thing to do.

He was refering specifically to the Arkadian weapons with bad sounds.

We already know that Ancient Greece blocks most outside items while The Hub blocks all outside items as well as blocks the "The Hub" items from being used elsewhere, meaning items can be blocked in general, while I assume he means it would be a bad idea to suddenly block a large amount of very popular items several months after their introduction.

EDIT: I also assume that they can not block certain items from a certain planet only without very good reason, and a sound bug is probably not a good enough one.

I think you are misinterpreting this. He said:

He was refering specifically to the Arkadian weapons with bad sounds.

We already know that Ancient Greece blocks most outside items while The Hub blocks all outside items as well as blocks the "The Hub" items from being used elsewhere, meaning items can be blocked in general, while I assume he means it would be a bad idea to suddenly block a large amount of very popular items several months after their introduction.

EDIT: I also assume that they can not block certain items from a certain planet only without very good reason, and a sound bug is probably not a good enough one.

Oh okay, thanks for the clarification. Never been to Ancient Greece or The Hub...

Back