RGA : Medusa's Head

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
Return of the Golden Age : Medusa's Head

medusa_s_head_mob_map_v3-500x500.jpg

Medusa's Head offers a rich wildlife full of new and ancient mobs of all sizes.
The primary spawns consist of Scipulor youngs and Sumima young + stalker on the Deino, Naga and Ayida islands respectivly. Smaller spawns can be found on all islands. In particular the Osseo west on Pomphredo is popular!

Medusa's head also offers rich mining opertunities. Explore the continent and find your hotspot!

Last edited:
I did a hunt on small Scipulor on your LA, triggered by the event you organized.

I won't come back.

Here's why:

- The revive is in the middle of the LA and even if I die close to the Medusa TP, I end up in the middle of the mob spawn. At the revive there is a shack with NOTHING so I have to do multiple mindforce jumps back for either a TP to move to another place or doing stuff in the shack.

- The terrain looks fairly flat but is not. When I get ninja-ed I spawn my VTOL and fly away, as I want to pick my fights myself, not dictated by some spawn algorithm. And with the density as it is, its hard to find a safe spot to land.

- Tax is set at 5%. Given the above and the amount of turnover generated on the mob it's way too high. When I pay tax, I expect convenience over the untaxed spawn. At Medusa, I don't get that at all.

Just my :twocents: , feel free to take this as feedback. Good luck with the event!

/Slupor

I'll agree with you on some of those points, but I do find it rather convenient that I do not have to run around to kill these things. I like just sitting there and killing the mobbies :)

Tax is rather high though... I've noticed it was 5% on all the current LA's.

~Danimal

Back