Online streaming some event mobs.

Online for some Hydra.

Aaaaand.... it's gone!

Online for some Hydra.

Online for some late night robots.

Online for some event mobs.

Online for a bit.

Online for a bit.

Jimmy, approx what times are you live online cos I always seem to miss you.....

(Give me a vague-round-about-time) Im on UK time by the way :wise:

Jimmy, approx what times are you live online cos I always seem to miss you.....

(Give me a vague-round-about-time) Im on UK time by the way :wise:

Sorry I don't have any set times at the moment. Once I figure out my summer schedule I hope to be a bit more professional about it.

This guy dies ALOT! :eyecrazy: :yay:

ALOT.png

Why don't you go sit besides him for a while. Let's see who dies the most.

Online for a few hours.

Online for some robots.

I watched you're channel several times and i see you dragging you're own healthbar to have it in middle of screen. Can you tell me how you do that?

sometime he have a fapper sometime no, I think its easier to see his own heal bar in the middle of the screen ?

maybe Im wrong.

sometime he have a fapper sometime no, I think its easier to see his own heal bar in the middle of the screen ?

maybe Im wrong.

Yeah, i understand why he does that. The question is how to do that, i want it also :laugh:

Yeah, i understand why he does that. The question is how to do that, i want it also :laugh:

U need an amp on your gun

i use ml/doa. to drag the hp bar i just equip any and click on the amp and drag it :p Not sure if its same for laser.

U need an amp on your gun

i use ml/doa. to drag the hp bar i just equip any and click on the amp and drag it :p Not sure if its same for laser.

Work with scopes too. Equip gun and click/drag on scope.

Doesn't really sound like a feature, more like a usefull and harmless bug, thx for the tips :)

Online for a bit.

Reactions: dj.
Moar robots!

What happened to mister strykerlicious? :scratch2:

Life after Tech, I suppose.

I assume he either doesn't want people to understand how he hunts, or has had people following him around.

Now, especially, with the new location feature I assume people following him around would be particularly annoying.

Sunday evening team hunt live :)

Back