Shop owner unable to claim

Hi

I don't know if its a scam or not but i bought a shop deed and i have it in my inventory, but when i approach the estate terminal and press the button to claim it says: fail to trade due to some item is not for trade and i checked and the item is also not for sale.

Does this means that i will never be able to claim the shop unless the previous owner take out all the items?
And if we doesn't want to take them...

Best Regards
Nightmare

When the deed is traded, the estate has to be locked so things can't be taken out. Most people wouldn't sell something with items anyway. So the first question would be, are you sure you are at the right location and claiming the right shop? In malls, check the floor etc.

Yes I'm at the right place since the button for claim is active, i have tried on other estate terminals and they don't show the button to claim. The only problem seems he either tried to scam someone or he miss placed the deed to sell I don't know which one...

Best Regards

Can you post a picture of the deed and the estate terminal screen? Something certainly does not sound right, but if the deed is for that estate then it may just be a bug.

Back