Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status

Elizabeth

Young
Banned
Elizabeth Smith Flower
Hey all , i decided to make this post because i decided to start play good and i decided too to start playing with deposits.
But thats not the mainly thing i want to talk about.
I want to share with you all my entropia experience.
This all started about 3-3,5 years ago , when i heard about this game in a documental and they said taht you can win real money with this game.
For all making the question now i answer YES , i did win money playing this.
My first account i made 3,5 years ago i depoed like 110€ in long time period , and once i got 12k hof , and withdrawed it all , with that first account something happened and it got hacked , my account was like 3k ped value at this time.
And it got banned for doing strange things , i did not made them , i guess the person that hacked it did it.
After my experience of being hacked , i decided to start play few months after that and i said myself i will not deposit any euro.
All was gone , made other account and within 1 month i had over 10k ped in that account , and no , i didnt scam , didnt hack none , i did only clever play.
My clever play was starting to fap to people with no skills and with my vivo t1 , then I always got very nice tips from hunters , my best tip from hunting and doing fap with vivo t1 was arounf 900 ped.
So after reaching the over 10k ped with second account i went mining on foma and spent all the 10k without any good results.
The i deleted that one too , made other one after 1 week and for my surprise , i had a 800 ped hof within few days playing , and no deposit again.
All went fine again and i reached over 6k ped within 3 weeks of playing and in that account i only made mining.
In ths account was where i discovered mining profession and reached to high level , mining with high amps always getting nice hofs and so much globals.
After few months playing with that account i knew a guy in game , he was a known player , not much but him name was known , we started to talk like old friends and after some time i had a bug in my game and gave my password and username to him for loggin and see if same happened to him.
He said yes , and after loggin , for muy surprise i had NOTHING.
I were stolen again , i didnt make any report , i think if he stole my account it was my faulth not him and i didnt invest any money there so it was no problem for me.
After 1 month break , i made another account , i guess you all will remember this one , Eva HotShot Love.
With this one i decided to do my best , i had a good friend from befores account and contacted him via player register , he gave me 500 ped.
After some hard thinking hours about "How this game loot system works ?" i got soem ideas , i applied them and started a mining run with z1 seeker and around 494 probes to drop.
For my very big surprise , without reaching 40 drops i got an ath , dome 3 , ganganite was the resource , and 65125 ped was the amount , it was unamped and within 1 week playing.
WOOOW!!! that was what i thought , i had 2 days that i couldnt sleep.
I wanted to withdraw it all , but after looking some people post , i decided to put it back into the loot system , i can uplaod transactions historial if theres someone that doesnt believe.
I got really bored of 12h mining in game , i was bored about so much hofs , globals , so i decided to stop playing cause it was wasting a lot of time from my day , so i gave about the 40k ped i had left to my friends in game , made some bids on auction for newbie players for give the ped to them , gave lots of peds at twins peaks , dropped a lot of them in the ground and when i reach 0.00 ped again i stopped playing.
My last account was Elizabeth Smith Flower.
This was amazing experience , i decided to try hunting only with this account , worked fine , i got a 4k uber within 2 weeks playing and NO DEPO again.
I started to do a clever play again , playing as much eco as i could , and i got very very nice runs , i got over 14k ped in pocket within 1 month playing , all you can see my profiles on the tracker , i even could hunt scoria , aurli , big levis , i even could have over 20 atrox on me and i wouldnt die.
I decided to try again the best thing i could do , mining.
Lost over 4k ped in few runs but i got back them when i hunted again.
Then i started to do the worst thing i could , crafting.
At start i was getting nice profit but when i tried craft amps i got big losses.
Got bored so this last week i was taking people to pvp and looting them , i didnt loot anything over 200 ped.
I know that taking them to pvp was a bad thing , but i was so decepcioanted with some people ingame.
Im so much sorry for that.
Well , after some people reporting me i got banned.
I wanted to share my history with you all , i know some people will think its awesome what i did without any deposit , i know people playing over 4 years and they didnt even got a hof , some people will think im a lucky bastard , some will think im clever...
But i think im a clever player , lucky player.
Anyway the big losses i had on game i think they were deserved , a lot of people deserved that gobals , hofs , ubers , and ath than me , those whore wasting voer 500 bucks per month , even more.
I decided to start playing again , but i want know the community decision , if you all want or not.
I will like to know , i will depo , that way when i get something i can think that i deserve it.
Thank you all for reading.
And please , dont be rude on coments.
Have a good day and we will meet in game shortly ;)

What a BS story,that 65k ATH is gone from game and you did withdraw it all..
You are a very bad liar and scammer,prove me i am wrong...
And you are not female BTW
5 avatars FFS

What a BS story,that 65k ATH is gone from game and you did withdraw it all..
You are a very bad liar and scammer,prove me i am wrong...
And you are not female BTW

no , im not a female , im male , and if you want i can uplaod a screen with transactions history

okay, pm me how loot works :laugh: im really confuse and curious...

Do not trust this Person at all..a few days ago they asked a soc mate to heal them..took them to a pvp zone and killed them..this person never wanted a healer..just wanted loot..good thing soc mate didnt carry anything. you have been warned

okay, pm me how loot works :laugh: im really confuse and curious...

Why dont you make your brain work yourself?
I dont know how loot works , if i did i would be rich.
I only know how to do things right.

Do not trust this Person at all..a few days ago they asked a soc mate to heal them..took them to a pvp zone and killed them..this person never wanted a healer..just wanted loot..good thing soc mate didnt carry anything. you have been warned

Oh come on , have you read the full thread ?
I said i did it and im so much sorry for that.
Read before comment

Read before comment

Does not mean anyone should trust you. An elaborate post that is not very believable and more than likely designed as part of another scam you are working on.

Read before comment

sorry or not..just want to warn ppl out there

Does not mean anyone should trust you. An elaborate post that is not very believable and more than likely designed as part of another scam you are working on.

Im not elaborating any scam , i just decided to try play honestly , and depositing.
I only wrote this cause i feel i need to tell to people what i did.
and Im not lying on any thing i wrote here.
Im just being honest guy now.
And im not telling none to trust me.

tjeez,they should ban your ip anyway..making 5 avas..

very nice tips from hunters , my best tip from hunting and doing fap with vivo t1 was arounf 900 ped.
Indeed, who needs an adjfap healing service for 30ped/h, when you can have an uber vivo t1 protection for 900.

You can root outside the game
You were adding people randomly to player register and making Qeue loot distribution and just siting waiting trying to scam ppl.

Hey all , i decided to make this post because i decided to start play good and i decided too to start playing with deposits.
But thats not the mainly thing i want to talk about.
I want to share with you all my entropia experience.
This all started about 3-3,5 years ago , when i heard about this game in a documental and they said taht you can win real money with this game.
For all making the question now i answer YES , i did win money playing this.
My first account i made 3,5 years ago i depoed like 110€ in long time period , and once i got 12k hof , and withdrawed it all , with that first account something happened and it got hacked , my account was like 3k ped value at this time.
And it got banned for doing strange things , i did not made them , i guess the person that hacked it did it.
After my experience of being hacked , i decided to start play few months after that and i said myself i will not deposit any euro.
All was gone , made other account and within 1 month i had over 10k ped in that account , and no , i didnt scam , didnt hack none , i did only clever play.
My clever play was starting to fap to people with no skills and with my vivo t1 , then I always got very nice tips from hunters , my best tip from hunting and doing fap with vivo t1 was arounf 900 ped.
So after reaching the over 10k ped with second account i went mining on foma and spent all the 10k without any good results.
The i deleted that one too , made other one after 1 week and for my surprise , i had a 800 ped hof within few days playing , and no deposit again.
All went fine again and i reached over 6k ped within 3 weeks of playing and in that account i only made mining.
In ths account was where i discovered mining profession and reached to high level , mining with high amps always getting nice hofs and so much globals.
After few months playing with that account i knew a guy in game , he was a known player , not much but him name was known , we started to talk like old friends and after some time i had a bug in my game and gave my password and username to him for loggin and see if same happened to him.
He said yes , and after loggin , for muy surprise i had NOTHING.
I were stolen again , i didnt make any report , i think if he stole my account it was my faulth not him and i didnt invest any money there so it was no problem for me.
After 1 month break , i made another account , i guess you all will remember this one , Eva HotShot Love.
With this one i decided to do my best , i had a good friend from befores account and contacted him via player register , he gave me 500 ped.
After some hard thinking hours about "How this game loot system works ?" i got soem ideas , i applied them and started a mining run with z1 seeker and around 494 probes to drop.
For my very big surprise , without reaching 40 drops i got an ath , dome 3 , ganganite was the resource , and 65125 ped was the amount , it was unamped and within 1 week playing.
WOOOW!!! that was what i thought , i had 2 days that i couldnt sleep.
I wanted to withdraw it all , but after looking some people post , i decided to put it back into the loot system , i can uplaod transactions historial if theres someone that doesnt believe.
I got really bored of 12h mining in game , i was bored about so much hofs , globals , so i decided to stop playing cause it was wasting a lot of time from my day , so i gave about the 40k ped i had left to my friends in game , made some bids on auction for newbie players for give the ped to them , gave lots of peds at twins peaks , dropped a lot of them in the ground and when i reach 0.00 ped again i stopped playing.
My last account was Elizabeth Smith Flower.
This was amazing experience , i decided to try hunting only with this account , worked fine , i got a 4k uber within 2 weeks playing and NO DEPO again.
I started to do a clever play again , playing as much eco as i could , and i got very very nice runs , i got over 14k ped in pocket within 1 month playing , all you can see my profiles on the tracker , i even could hunt scoria , aurli , big levis , i even could have over 20 atrox on me and i wouldnt die.
I decided to try again the best thing i could do , mining.
Lost over 4k ped in few runs but i got back them when i hunted again.
Then i started to do the worst thing i could , crafting.
At start i was getting nice profit but when i tried craft amps i got big losses.
Got bored so this last week i was taking people to pvp and looting them , i didnt loot anything over 200 ped.
I know that taking them to pvp was a bad thing , but i was so decepcioanted with some people ingame.
Im so much sorry for that.
Well , after some people reporting me i got banned.
I wanted to share my history with you all , i know some people will think its awesome what i did without any deposit , i know people playing over 4 years and they didnt even got a hof , some people will think im a lucky bastard , some will think im clever...
But i think im a clever player , lucky player.
Anyway the big losses i had on game i think they were deserved , a lot of people deserved that gobals , hofs , ubers , and ath than me , those whore wasting voer 500 bucks per month , even more.
I decided to start playing again , but i want know the community decision , if you all want or not.
I will like to know , i will depo , that way when i get something i can think that i deserve it.
Thank you all for reading.
And please , dont be rude on coments.
Have a good day and we will meet in game shortly ;)

copying post just to make sure it you dont delete it :)

The stranger the story, the harder it is to believe.:scratch2:

Indeed, who needs an adjfap healing service for 30ped/h, when you can have an uber vivo t1 protection for 900.

I didnt get the peds for the fap service , my viv t1 service didnt even worth 5 ped lol , the only hoffed and gave me tips from hof , that 900 ped was from a hunting run and he did so good th run and shared with me lil bit of it.

As I read your post it appears that you admit that you are Eva Hotshot Love and also Elizabeth Smith Flower and who knows who else that have active accounts on this forum.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?46673-eliflower
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?46072-EvaHotShotLove

Looks like a violation of the forum rules:

1.2 - Single Account
You may only have ONE account on PlanetCalypsoForum. Multiple accounts will be deleted, and the original account temporarily banned, all without notice. If this rule is abused more than once, the original (first) account may be permanently banned, and the member's IP address may be permanently blocked, all without notice.

As I read your post it appears that you admit that you are Eva Hotshot Love and also Elizabeth Smith Flower and who knows who else that have active accounts on this forum.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?46673-eliflower
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?46072-EvaHotShotLove

Looks like a violation of the forum rules:

1.2 - Single Account
You may only have ONE account on PlanetCalypsoForum. Multiple accounts will be deleted, and the original account temporarily banned, all without notice. If this rule is abused more than once, the original (first) account may be permanently banned, and the member's IP address may be permanently blocked, all without notice.

Youre right , how can i delete the hotshtos one ? do i need send support on forum ?

Clever play lol he told me he was from spain 34 year old female; was her birthday; gave her 50 ped. Then she wanted team hunt; she set loot rules a damage decides was fine seemed to be fairly decent split then she wants to do big atrox she spent more time at revive(in pixie of course when we had hunted before she was in a martial emine mix). Then everyday from then on was trying to ad to team again. Unfortunately she did nothing wrong to warrant a support case just ignored her.

Clever play lol he told me he was from spain 34 year old female; was her birthday; gave her 50 ped. Then she wanted team hunt; she set loot rules a damage decides was fine seemed to be fairly decent split then she wants to do big atrox she spent more time at revive(in pixie of course when we had hunted before she was in a martial emine mix). Then everyday from then on was trying to ad to team again. Unfortunately she did nothing wrong to warrant a support case just ignored her.

Yes , ive lie few times ,im from colombia , im male , and im 24 years old.
And sorry for me annoying you , really.
Thanks for the hunts we did together.

If you are banned, you shouldnt be starting a new avatar. Convince MA to unban you or stay away.

And what the point of the story? If it's about how to achieve a success in EU then where is your part in it? All I see is some random luck and kindness from other people. What so "clever" in it?

It's like a book "How to become a millionaire" that goes like: "Day 1: found a penny; Day 2: met a drunkard on a street, he gave me his wallet; Day 3: some distant relative bequeathed a $1 million to me, success!"

He is scammer , i remember him scamming people hunting trox

He was camping there the whole day and spamming team invit

I read it all...and all I really heard was

"and this one time, at band camp....."

Status
Back