A statement from Black Angels to all Soc's

delcour

Provider
Society
BlackAngels HQ
mistress delcour libertine
This is a post for all concerned about Land Grab. Black Angels for the last year have held all the lands with our allied friends since we took the land from UU.

We have crushed the world domination of CK. We have endured continued attacks from many quarters but BA has won the war.

Over the last 3 weeks we decided not to contest certain lands. PKCK however jumped on this and made posts how great they were taking lands from BA.

Over the last week we have systematically taken back all lands to prove beyond doubt of our abilities to dominate LG and prove we are the premier PK soc in EU.

To this end with the new planet Cyrene to launch today we are not going to contest certain LA's. We will however keep LA14 and LA 16 which are the premium LA's in game and we regard as ours.

We are posting here to welcome any soc with the ability to hold the lands the chance of taking them with our blessing. All we ask is you do not attack us or make any alliance with CK this would ofc be an act of war against BA.

If a soc wants to take a land and requests our help to take the land pls PM me and we can sort out the details.

If CK take any lands we will ofc take them back at our leisure.

We do however reserve the right to take back any land we wish at any time we like but this would not be without provocation or just cause.

This is a fantastic opportunity for many socs to hold a LA and the prestige that goes with it.

Good luck to all

Del

Great post Del.

You should attempt to recover from your delusional state and realize that hardly anyone from the main cK soc gives a damn about LA's that cost more to fight for than they provide in income (aside from occassional "fun"), and that's why they almost never show up, and is why you have the LA's. :laugh:

Keep on strokin' your egos though. :handjob:

You should attempt to recover from your delusional state and realize that hardly anyone from the main cK soc gives a damn about LA's that cost more to fight for than they provide in income (aside from occassional "fun"), and that's why they almost never show up, and is why you have the LA's. :laugh:

Ding ding ding :)

~Danimal

You are funny lol

But easy to say this when you lost BIG TIME LOL world domination what a joke.

Del

Have you ever wanted your soc to have your own Land Area?? Now is your chance.

Black Angels - to serve and protect

Yap good post Del :)

Very good post.

Really golden oppurtunity for socs to try owning a land.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

BA soc has got a very big mouth as always.
I'm really tired to answer you each time.

Just you to know, I asked to my socmat to not defend at LG.
We have taken all land from BA just to prove them that with a young soc we can win.

I dont want my soc mat wast all there ped and time every week.
I dont want my soc mat wake up just for LG, priority is to have fun with no problem with family irl because of LG.
We will make few attack for fun and you will see ;-)

Foudil.

We have taken all land from BA just to prove them that with a young soc we can win.

I dont want my soc mat wake up just for LG, priority is to have fun with no problem with family irl because of LG.

Foudil.

jajaja im just glad you read it just so there is no misunderstandings. And soundboy who are you?

Del

Last edited:
Silly Underground Family has taken control of the land area Amethera LA9!

:D

gratz to one of EU's oldest socs, 10 years old

gratz to Silly Underground Family, new Land Owners :wtg:

Last edited:
How did you do in MM?

With so many LA's to defeat they didn't have time to participate to MM.

It's a good thing for cK because they would have dominated MM as well, right? :laugh:

Last edited:
1. OfF TOPIC
MM 1 week ? 3 weeks ?
How many "Weeks" BA owned cK on LGs ? (over a year). Dudil i asked ya to fight on DUB for 10 ped reward, u were shit your pants. So.. u came 30 pk cK on DUB and even there u getting killed. You must have big fustration about that.

2. ON TOPIC
This thread its for Community that wants to claim Lands.

With so many LA's to defeat they didn't have time to participate to MM.

It's a good thing for cK because they would have dominated MM as well, right? :laugh:

Please try to keep this thread ON TOPIC, it has a very specific topic, if you still dont understand pm me and I will explain it as best I can

Regards

Black Angels - building communities

Gratz Silly familly ;)

Gratz to Silly Family for LA9. It's a nice Landarea. We have had it for some time and it pays quite nicely. (the problem is that it will cost you more to defend it than you gain each week)

How did you do in MM?

not every one cares about MM, i have never taken part in it.
and besides that what has MM to do with PK/LG :scratch2:
-------------------------------------------------------------

Big GZ to the silly familly
:yay:
hope it will surve you well

Look guys....

BA and ck need to team up to defeat me...

All that holds me back is the gear.

I will defeat you all one by one in the 10ped token in the HUB.

Just give me the date :)

:ahh:

Foudil.

Was this before or after you tried to make a deal with us so that LG defense wouldn't be so difficult for your soc?

Haha, the problem with the HUB is that it's completely unrelated to your EU avater. :(

They may as well have released it as a separate video game.

Gratz to Soldiers of Fortune :wtg:

Last edited:
Also gratz NBK :)

{removed}

Societies, which otherwise may or may not have had a chance at holding a Land Area are now being given the chance to experience this.

Holding land is/has both good and bad points, but to experience this first hand is something else.

You mention income, which is one of a number of factors in Land holding. Income depends on advertising, marketing, event, tax rates etc.

We are trying to promote the Land Grab event to everyone.

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
It should also be pointed out that the land grab process is just FUN! Your society should give it a go atleast once if not twice.True its a waist of ped but what isnt:)

Societies, which otherwise may or may not have had a chance at holding a Land Area are now being given the chance to experience this.

Holding land is/has both good and bad points, but to experience this first hand is something else.

You mention income, which is one of a number of factors in Land holding. Income depends on advertising, marketing, event, tax rates etc.

We are trying to promote the Land Grab event to everyone.

{removed}

True and good words.
Nicly done.

oh and Gratz NBK Elite ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back