A statement from Black Angels to all Soc's

All your chirpy LAs are belong to me!

Tippin'
P.S. Kiri has da uber LG leader! ;)

So, from what I've heard, you only protect the society you are "giving" the LA to if cK attacks, otherwise you stand aside, is that right? Just trying to get to the truth of what is really going on here. ;)

So, from what I've heard, you only protect the society you are "giving" the LA to if cK attacks, otherwise you stand aside, is that right? Just trying to get to the truth of what is really going on here. ;)

We gave the lands away because we didn't have the time anymore to do 7 lgs a week and also because we wanted more socs to get interested in lg again, lg is a good way to motivate a soc in some team activities and i think it makes the soc stronger in the end. We helped whatever soc wanted the land to take it, after that it was up to the new land owners to hold. of course we might make an exception if it was ck trying to take the la since we don't believe u guys deserve land ;)

How much La's you won and for how long btw.

I think (off the top of my head) we have held lands for well over a year now....ownership changes but we always have a presence.

With the new rules in affect since the VU we are expecting more and more socs to come and give it a shot.

Black Angels - fighting the man.

Back