BIG Industries Reward Program

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro

6hXfs1y.png

All your globals & HOFs add up to give you reward credits that you can use to purchase both in game goods and service as well as real life prizes!!!

BIG Rewards Plugin on EntropiaLife.com is now complete!! Click this link for all details, claim your credits automatically and redeem them for prizes all through the easy to use plugin!!

Concept:

For every Global/HOF you receive on one of BIG Industries land areas you will automatically build reward points that you will be able to redeem for prizes!! These points are collected by using the BIG Rewards Plugin on EntropiaLife.com.

Any Hunter or Miner that is competing in our regularly scheduled events or just casually passing through any one of our land areas will automatically receive 2 BIG Industries Reward Points per global/hof.

Solo:
Simply hunt or mine the lands and visit the BIG Reward Plugin to claim your points!

Team:
Once you've activated the BIG Rewards Plugin on EntropiaLife.com you will see an automatically assigned Team ID on the landing page that needs to be placed at the end of your team name.

Example: BIG11260

This ID is unique to you by using our plugin, ANY team name that includes your team ID will automatically regisister reward points to your account. Your team name may be whatever you'd like as long as it includes your ID.

Example: "BIG Hunters BIG11260" and "Blast & Grim BIG11260" as in game team names would both register to my personal rewards account.

Notice that the Team ID is placed at the end of the team name, if your team ID is not placed at the end of your team name, the automated system will not be able to identify your team and assign the reward points.

It is up to you what you do with reward points you earned in a team, know that rewards points are not transferable between accounts.

Additional bonus points will become available in the future as well so stay tuned for updates and bonus point periods.

Redemption of Reward Points for Prizes:

Clicking "Claim Points" within the BIG Rewards plugin will attach them to your account, just like dragging peds into your ped card.
Once you decide to use them just click the "BIG Reward Program" tab inside the plugin to see all the redeemable prizes.
Click the "More info" button next to the prize you're interested in, and if you have enough points to claim that prize a button will be present for you to claim the prize. This will contact us at BIG to get in touch with you for delivery of your prize.

Points will be given retroactively to all registered globals/hofs on BIG industries lands as of the implementation of the BIG Industries global tags on the lands. So visit EntropiaLife.com today to see how many points you already have!

Additional Information:

Please be sure to run the Entropia Tracker Client to ensure all your globals are captured, due to the large amount of hunters/miners we need to keep track of only globals processed by entropia tracker will be counted in this event.

Your first Bump on this thread will earn you 2 extra BIG Industries Rewards Points!!

BIG Industries Lands

446b8DD.jpg

Taxes 3.99% on all LA's

Mission Statement and History

Last edited:
Current Prizes Available:

10,000 Point Rewards
AlienWare M11X Laptop
column-2_M11x_corei3_237x380_red.png

2nd gen Intel® Core™ i3 processor with Turbo Boost 2.04GB memory;
750GB hard drive*
1GB NVIDIA GT 540 video card*

OR

$1000 Visa Gift Card
logo_visa.gif

Usable at any location that accepts Visa

OR

10,000 PED

7,500 Point Rewards

Samsung SyncMaster T260HD - 25.5"
MadhpgdbwNUL-geF9TEXqpFa6zoRdKllwavAcw48LGRy5BU4DCkS8Y7P4F_8zJZCIp-Wn8J3z9iBAQch7pnRFqRsunMUD6zyR0b0HzgDGGS0YspVTTf-cEic-4D6tvLz2INfqcPRLaFQIBzENgpdhPgLUx4

OR

$600 Visa Gift Card
logo_visa.gif

OR

1 Year Supply of Redbull
bR2H1cVcBn7saHhp53RSEGtSI8fG1DKv70xeaEa7oqewhGFXJGqaw6S9JclGVmfpAT77bmbI9mrehDnjgX-DqkhRavDSdoBCi2kHny8VYAt7YHqv8g7uMIXfJUFRNtFbhO_9fpxqxocpY4kongW5vWs1n9A8KiePbMFvzgc9YCGi=s220-c

1 Case per month for 12 months

OR

6000 PED

5,000 Point Rewards

eVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD Graphics card - 2.5 GB - GDDR5 SDRAM
beII62rdBsYjVykt5viqNFBlTS22TyFnD56lXsRtXQvBU1X9WHJCnKJXR7fSmSDoawUGqHztSKomDHzFtdGEkGKip0wZMctifxuKUdRXvCqei-VmcNLeUPzWmBN-5dXB

OR

$350 Amazon Gift Card
amazon.jpg

OR

3500 PED

2,500 Point Rewards

3 level 13 (L) Amplifiers
919Normal.jpg

OR

$150 Amazon Gift Card
amazon.jpg

OR

1500 PED

1000 Point Rewards

1 Case of Redbull
bR2H1cVcBn7saHhp53RSEGtSI8fG1DKv70xeaEa7oqewhGFXJGqaw6S9JclGVmfpAT77bmbI9mrehDnjgX-DqkhRavDSdoBCi2kHny8VYAt7YHqv8g7uMIXfJUFRNtFbhO_9fpxqxocpY4kongW5vWs1n9A8KiePbMFvzgc9YCGi=s220-c

OR

1 year crew subscription on the Pathfinder XV

OR

500 PED

500 Point Rewards

$20 Visa Gift Card
logo_visa.gif

OR

250 PED

Additional Info:

Prizes will be updated as time goes on, we realize technology advances and will do our best to keep items like laptops and graphics cards up to date based on current technologies in the same price range as what we have listed above. For some real life items, vouchers to the vender will be provided so you may have the ability to upgrade the base model laptop or graphics card if you wish to add additional money of your own.

Last edited:
Big Industries Reward Program

BIG Rewards Program

Please note that as time goes on we will be adding additional rewards to the program. Some of the rewards may change as the value of certain technologies go down we may change the hardware to better items that reflect the technology currently available.

One of the best things about BIG Rewards is that they NEVER expire, and you earn for playing every single day that you participate on one of our Land Areas!

Current Land Areas
OLA 49 Rextelum and Osseocollum
OLA 7 Atrax
OLA 2 Traeskeron and Equus
OLA 42 Atrox

Please note that we will actively be adding new mobs, Land areas, Prizes, and having double bonus point events in the near future. Most of all this program is a way to thank the players for all the dedicated play time they put into our LA's and our program. With out you the Player we would not be here, so a simple Thank You for being awesome is where ill leave this for now, GOOD LUCK and HOF BIG

Very nice :yay::yay:

Can I move into the cabin on some of ur LA's?

If u gonna camp the LA, why not in a hut :silly2:

Zeven

Very nice :yay::yay:

Can I move into the cabin on some of ur LA's?

If u gonna camp the LA, why not in a hut :silly2:

Zeven

Lol, we have a couch outside the ola1 cabin, ill look into getting you some indoor accommodations as well ;)

Dont forget to post~! and get 2 extra Reward Points

Also GZ to everyone who got retroactive points for hunting the LA's!!!

Lovely system:) My question is what happens with those team globals.....

nevermindd...

~Danimal

Last edited:
wow

Those are some awesome prizes! Could definately use the amazon gift cards! :yay:

Nice Prizes & Nice Event :)
Bump for points :yay:

Zeebs

Thanks for the feedback folks!! I've updated 3rd post with global count, you will see your bonus points in the new entropialife.com app once its done, will also have some additional bonus points you can earn running the app and tracker client :) I'll keep you posted!

Couple questions:

1. Retroactive? How far back?

2. Where do we post missed globals?

Thanks. :)

Couple questions:

1. Retroactive? How far back?

2. Where do we post missed globals?

Thanks. :)

I realize 3 giant posts to gather all the information in on this program is a bit much so no worries if you missed it ;) I bold and underlinedd quotes from the OP for ya to answer your question :)

Points will be given retroactively to all registered globals/hofs on BIG industries lands as of the implementation of the BIG Industries global tags on the lands. So see below to see how many points you already have!

Please be sure to run the Entropia Tracker Client to ensure all your globals are captured, due to the large amount of hunters/miners we need to keep track of only globals processed by entropia tracker will be counted in this event.

I'd like to elaborate a little further for ya, anything that shows up as a global on a BIG Industries owned land on tracker counts, hence the points already accrued for everyone in post 3. Currently you have 146 globals on BIG lands according to my calcs, so you have 292 points + 2 bonus points for you question/bump in this thread :)

To explain a bit farther on why only tracked globals will count, is mainly because processing all globals from all avatars that have ever globalled on a BIG land is already, and will become more of a giant task, so to keep things clean and simple for a large scale program like this I'm sticking with just what tracker picks up.

I realize that tracker does miss some globals unfortunately, but much work is being done to be sure the client captures 100%. Furthermore, with the built in application for BIG Industries on EntropiaLife.com to give you a read out on all your points accrued, events won, and anything related to BIG really, screenshots will make things that much more complex, so my apologies if this is a disappointment.

To make it a little better though we will be offering bonus points just for visiting the app page on EntropiaLife.com as well as running the tracker, so hopefully the extra BIG reward points you earn from running the client combined with the extra incentive of points for everyone to run the client, the amount of missed globals will reduce greatly on its own :)

How offen is the count updated for globals. I know this can be alot of work so would assume its not something you will be doing every day.

SpikE

Bump!!! This is an outstanding idea!

How offen is the count updated for globals. I know this can be alot of work so would assume its not something you will be doing every day.

SpikE

I will be updating every week or so, However we are constructing an application for the new Entropia Life.com site (formerly tracker) that will auto-calculate everything for this, so you will be able to simply login to your entropialife/entropiatracker account and view your current points.

BUMP for a BIG event ;)

nice "event" maybe i should hunt more on your LA^s

free bump :3

If any of our Hunting mining base would like to see some other prizes please PM us with any ideas that you might have!

GL get something real BIG out there~!

I like this! I haven't been playing much lately but hmm....that might change :D

Not trying to go off topic but looks lie big industries the best event organizers ever. Time to start hunting.

Back