BIG Industries Reward Program

Hunter for hire :)
Regen Chip III / Breer P4a / a104 amp

Bump this BIG event:)

Bump

Bump and I need to complete rex mission, hope to see some rewards.

Bump cause I like free stuff!!! Might be a while till I can get any of the rewards though, any chance of obtaining a LA with not so high level mobs? I'm squishy!! (and I need better armor)

Bump cause I like free stuff!!! Might be a while till I can get any of the rewards though, any chance of obtaining a LA with not so high level mobs? I'm squishy!! (and I need better armor)

Lowest level we have currently would be the Traeskerons, lvl 11 soc m8 of mine was able to kite those. Unsure of next LA though :)

Bummpp!! I love the creativity and organization. Keep up the good work!!!

Bump this great event :yay:

I come back and the weekly event is on break :(

Atleast the reward program is around

Global counts updated :) (app still under construction, will post when its finished)

Global counts updated :) (app still under construction, will post when its finished)

cool i messaged you yestarday but u were afk... glad they count towards this I will stop by your lands periodically

cool i messaged you yestarday but u were afk... glad they count towards this I will stop by your lands periodically

yeah no matter whats going on with events rewards credit for globals is always active, once the app is complete you will be able to see credit for your globals in real time instaed of waiting for me to manually add them in this thread ;)

global count updated, app should be finished soon :D

Don't forget to stop by Entropialife.com and download the app to track your points and turn them in for some awesome Rl and in game prizes!!

bumpity bump bump
Cool idea

Bump

Nice events & rewards program you have running, ty :)

In order for me to give those of you who have bumped this thread the bonus points on the new Application on EntropiaLife.com you will need to Install the App and Claim your credits. Please PM me on EntropiaLife.com when you have done this so I may assign your bonus points in the database.

Also, if your full avatar name is not on your account here on PCF, please include that :)

Cheers

Last edited:

:D

Tippin'

BUMP it up for 700 points! ohh the laptop is so close!

Bumppppppppppppp

Bumpasauras Grex RWARRRRR

cool setup 4 sure:)

bumpsorzzzz

My daughter and I team hunt together under the same team name a lot. Would this somehow be included?

My daughter and I team hunt together under the same team name a lot. Would this somehow be included?

I am currently working on updating the app to register teams yes, I will post here once the update has been made.

How many reward points do we get for one global?

Back