BIG Industries Reward Program

I am currently working on updating the app to register teams yes, I will post here once the update has been made.

Excellent! We'll be looking forward to it. :yay:

My daughter (Kitten KittyLee Hermes) got two globals today. One on an Atrox and another on Alicenes. When she claimed her points at the app, she was credited for the Atrox but not the mining global. I just checked for her and the global does show up on the tracker. Is there a step missing that she needs to do?

My daughter (Kitten KittyLee Hermes) got two globals today. One on an Atrox and another on Alicenes. When she claimed her points at the app, she was credited for the Atrox but not the mining global. I just checked for her and the global does show up on the tracker. Is there a step missing that she needs to do?

no she has managed it correctly, the mining credits dont show up because were working on the update to the plugin that processes mining globals currently, once the update is complete all her mining globals will be able to be claimed retroactively

Bump it

Bump bump :lolup:

bump , get some points

bump :)

joining in the fun & rewards program

Team:
Once you've activated the BIG Rewards Plugin on EntropiaLife.com you will see an automatically assigned Team ID on the landing page.

Example: BIG11260

This ID is unique to you by using our plugin, ANY team name that includes your team ID will automatically regisister reward points to your account. Your team name may be whatever you'd like as long as it includes your ID.

Example: "BIG Hunters BIG11260" and "Blast & Grim BIG11260" as in game team names would both register to my personal rewards account.

Notice that the Team ID is placed at the end of the team name, if your team ID is not placed at the end of your team name, the automated system will not be able to identify your team and assign the reward points.

It is up to you what you do with reward points you earned in a team, know that rewards points are not transferable between accounts.

Mining and Teams are now tracked for your rewards points!!

Last edited:
you got bumped!

bump it up! I'll be hunting/mining all day @ big industries :D

p.s. thx for buying our sweat, literally!

Back