BIG Industries Reward Program

Bump me some points yiha.:lolup:.:yay:

Make sure that you are signed up for the Rewards to go with the BIG progressive that is now happening. Over 100k up for grabs and no limit on how many people can win it!

:wise:

Salty~

Bump...points please Midnight Sky ;)

Fail points?

For the weekly event http://www.entropialife.com/Events.aspx?M=viewEvent&eventID=454
I was 5th first, only thing is my name is after
Grimyth Salty qq
Morene Bolleke Wezenbeek
Will i get the points?
last loot of mine is Atrox Guardian 137 PED Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:30:40
Grimyth is ------> Atrox Young 141 PED Sat, 17 Aug 2013 20:51:59

Thank you for responding :)

Really sweet! Thanks for the fast response!
Had to say I was really worried :yay:
To the next week then yay!

Points for everyone (well those that are sexy enough to tie for 5th anyhow)

GZ for getting extra rewards points!~

Salty~

hehe, same thing again this week :x have the points been release yet :x
triple 13 points isn't much

hehe, same thing again this week :x have the points been release yet :x
triple 13 points isn't much

The bonus 50 reward points from the weekly grinder are for 4th and 5th place :) If you're referring to the previous week, those points don't give you a "claim button" however you will see them reflected on the Credit Overview tab in the plugin.

As a reminder I was first to be 5th before I went to work,
so in this case only my name is Morene, very unlucky to be one of the last letters in alphabet.
Is there a bug somewhere?
Highguy me still and "Amen Cool Breeze Blackheart

Highguy last loots saturday
Rextelum Watcher 65 PED Sat, 24 Aug 2013 09:57:45
Rextelum Strong 70 PED Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:22:43

My last loot saturday morning i didn't even sleep
Argonaut Gatherer 26 PED Sat, 24 Aug 2013 06:18:48

Amen cool breeze blackaert last loot
Traeskeron Stalker 86 PED Sat, 24 Aug 2013 20:40:13

As you can see :)
I was first 5th and not 3rd of the 5th position or in this case number 8.
Anyways I'm sure you will verify this :)

As a reminder I was first to be 5th before I went to work,
so in this case only my name is Morene, very unlucky to be one of the last letters in alphabet.
Is there a bug somewhere?
Highguy me still and "Amen Cool Breeze Blackheart

Highguy last loots saturday
Rextelum Watcher 65 PED Sat, 24 Aug 2013 09:57:45
Rextelum Strong 70 PED Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:22:43

My last loot saturday morning i didn't even sleep
Argonaut Gatherer 26 PED Sat, 24 Aug 2013 06:18:48

Amen cool breeze blackaert last loot
Traeskeron Stalker 86 PED Sat, 24 Aug 2013 20:40:13

As you can see :)
I was first 5th and not 3rd of the 5th position or in this case number 8.
Anyways I'm sure you will verify this :)

Fair enough, points will be split equally, as you are not tied with an owner of BIG this time (Unwritten rule if you tie one of the owners, you get the points) its only fair to all players who reached the equal # of globals in the allotted period of time, anytime we have a tie we typically split the points of that place amongst each qualifier.

Bump for 2 pts

Bump you up:)

6hXfs1y.png

All your globals & HOFs add up to give you reward credits that you can use to purchase both in game goods and service as well as real life prizes!!!

BIG Rewards Plugin on EntropiaLife.com is now complete!! Click this link for all details, claim your credits automatically and redeem them for prizes all through the easy to use plugin!!

Concept:

For every Global/HOF you receive on one of BIG Industries land areas you will automatically build reward points that you will be able to redeem for prizes!! These points are collected by using the BIG Rewards Plugin on EntropiaLife.com.

Any Hunter or Miner that is competing in our regularly scheduled events or just casually passing through any one of our land areas will automatically receive 2 BIG Industries Reward Points per global/hof.

Solo:
Simply hunt or mine the lands and visit the BIG Reward Plugin to claim your points!

Team:
Once you've activated the BIG Rewards Plugin on EntropiaLife.com you will see an automatically assigned Team ID on the landing page that needs to be placed at the end of your team name.

Example: BIG11260

This ID is unique to you by using our plugin, ANY team name that includes your team ID will automatically regisister reward points to your account. Your team name may be whatever you'd like as long as it includes your ID.

Example: "BIG Hunters BIG11260" and "Blast & Grim BIG11260" as in game team names would both register to my personal rewards account.

Notice that the Team ID is placed at the end of the team name, if your team ID is not placed at the end of your team name, the automated system will not be able to identify your team and assign the reward points.

It is up to you what you do with reward points you earned in a team, know that rewards points are not transferable between accounts.

Additional bonus points will become available in the future as well so stay tuned for updates and bonus point periods.

Redemption of Reward Points for Prizes:

Clicking "Claim Points" within the BIG Rewards plugin will attach them to your account, just like dragging peds into your ped card.
Once you decide to use them just click the "BIG Reward Program" tab inside the plugin to see all the redeemable prizes.
Click the "More info" button next to the prize you're interested in, and if you have enough points to claim that prize a button will be present for you to claim the prize. This will contact us at BIG to get in touch with you for delivery of your prize.

Points will be given retroactively to all registered globals/hofs on BIG industries lands as of the implementation of the BIG Industries global tags on the lands. So visit EntropiaLife.com today to see how many points you already have!

Additional Information:

Please be sure to run the Entropia Tracker Client to ensure all your globals are captured, due to the large amount of hunters/miners we need to keep track of only globals processed by entropia tracker will be counted in this event.

Bump this thread to receive 2 extra BIG Industries Rewards Points!!

BIG Industries Lands

h2s0iVe.jpg

Taxes 3.99% on all LA's

Bump Bump Bump :tongue2:

Bump for a great program, Also dont forget inside the rewards program you can register with one click for all current BIG Industries events including the FALLOUT event.

Cheers all,

Salty!~

BUMP it, i'm in ;)

Bump Bonus added! If anyone hasn't received their bump bonus be sure to let me know, I need to see your full avatar name here on pcf either in your account info to the left of your post or within the post itself.

Cheers

Back