BIG Industries Reward Program

Bump for i'm going to grind argo and atrax in your LA :)

Hello :)
Would like to ask something to clarify Credits and reward points... won't read all post for the answer :eyecrazy:

Yesterday I had a little global on Argo in OLA42 and Claimed my BIG credit ... now I have 3

Do reward points are the same as Big reward points?

So example : To get me the 500 BIG credits (250 peds reward) I need 500 globals? :confused:

Hello :)
Would like to ask something to clarify Credits and reward points... won't read all post for the answer :eyecrazy:

Yesterday I had a little global on Argo in OLA42 and Claimed my BIG credit ... now I have 3

Do reward points are the same as Big reward points?

So example : To get me the 500 BIG credits (250 peds reward) I need 500 globals? :confused:

Rewards points (BIG Rewards) are actually very simple to accumulate and redeem.

Every global 50+ peds = 2 rewards points
Every global 25-49 peds = 1 rewards point

Globals can be claimed on Mining and Hunting (team or solo)
Once you claim your globals you can redeem them inside the BIG Rewards plugin on entropialife.com

The longer you wait to redeem your Reward points the more you can get for value. 10,000 reward points can be redeemed for 10,000 peds, where as 500 rewards points is worth 250 peds. Rewards points may also be earned through our weekly mining and hunting grinder events in which 3000 points are available every week. Also many of our large events have rewards points available for avatars who participate.

During our most global events it does not matter what the value of global or hof is, every global accounts for 1 point in the standings for the most global events. You earn your rewards credits in addition to standings at the rate mentioned above. Be sure if you are in a team to use your team ID to also accumulate rewards points. Rewards points never expire.

See you in game soon and GOOD LUCK!

Salty

Last edited:
Rewards points (BIG Rewards) are actually very simple to accumulate and redeem.

Every global 50+ peds = 2 rewards points
Every global 25-49 peds = 1 rewards point

Globals can be claimed on Mining and Hunting (team or solo)
Once you claim your globals you can redeem them inside the BIG Rewards plugin on entropialife.com

The longer you wait to redeem your Reward points the more you can get for value. 10,000 reward points can be redeemed for 10,000 peds, where as 500 rewards points is worth 250 peds. Rewards points may also be earned through our weekly mining and hunting grinder events in which 3000 points are available every week. Also many of our large events have rewards points available for avatars who participate.

During our most global events it does not matter what the value of global or hof is, every global accounts for 1 point in the standings for the most global events. You earn your rewards credits in addition to standings at the rate mentioned above. Be sure if you are in a team to use your team ID to also accumulate rewards points. Rewards points never expire.

See you in game soon and GOOD LUCK!

Salty

:wtg:
Didn't know about the 1 vs 2 points , related to Global value .. and given that I've been away for 3 years, your post was very informative.

Thank you !
Demonikos :tiphat:

How do I register for Big events and such?

In game system events you register through the event system in game.

Rewards program is on entropialife.com in the plugins section: entropialife.com/apps

Just go activate the plugin there and it will autotrack your globals for points, the aftermath event that's beginning in a few hours is ran through that plugin as well.

We also utilize the general Events system, on entropialife.com (entropialife.com/events) for our weekly events that will start again after "The Aftermath" event.

If you dont already have an account on entropialife.com go create one and be sure that you input your avatar name 100% accurate so the system can track you for events and rewards :)

I sent a PM last week but the map in First post haven't been updated.
OLA 7 coords are the same with OLA 48 ?

Isn't OLA 7 supposed to be at :
Lon.:24904 m
Lat.:35976 m

(Taken from Entropedia)

Would like to do there the Atrax Iron mission :)

I sent a PM last week but the map in First post haven't been updated.
OLA 7 coords are the same with OLA 48 ?

Isn't OLA 7 supposed to be at :
Lon.:24904 m
Lat.:35976 m

(Taken from Entropedia)

Would like to do there the Atrax Iron mission :)

Sorry for the delay, I've corrected the image now, thank you for being observant :) + rep!

Back