Is it a sign of GOOD THINGS to come??? :)

SunnyS

Old Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Sunny 'SunG' Day
I usually call it as I see it and sometimes it is taken as criticism or whine, but I also praise when things are better.

Ok, so this is not a whine post.

I always complained about how the balancing/returns has always been a problem for me, but I just played 3 days in a row and seems like my balancing has improved leaps and bounds. Not talking about my 8k Tower I got in FOMA (ty MA)... I haven't even touched the profit from that yet... but just general returns.

Why I say so:
  1. I have mined using lvl3-lvl13. When using lower amps I am still getting about tt return back.... atleast.
  2. Crafting Springs II (Quantity/Condition), Conductor III (Quantity/Condition), Abrer (Quantity/Condition) - Not so great, lvl2 (Quantity/Condition), lvl4 (Quantity), lvl8 (Quantity)
  3. I have noticed runs are returning more mats as well.
  4. Support was great too, when I asked them to transport me to FOMA as I couldnt get in. Swiftly I was transported to FOMA.

If this is the sign of things to come and an improving trend of the game that I love... you can have my vote and my peds. Thanks MA and please make this a habit and a general rule for everyone here so it could be a game we are all proud of again!

Cheers
Sunny

You are probably just lucky atm. My returns were good for a week or so, always only a little short of break even. Then they rebalanced stuff with last VU and loot dropped through the floor for me and kept there till I turned back to sweating .... btw, I do not sell my sweat, just pile it up :)

Thanks for posting.... on a positive tone... I wish I could still say the same!

However:
Thanks MA and please make this a habit and a general rule for everyone here so it could be a game we are all proud of again!

Cheers
Sunny

everybody won't be able to get back their TT return.

The general Rule: some would lose some would gain.... and MA would never be able to stop whinning in forum. It's in there by the very nature of the design of the game!

Enjoy the ride of the roller coaster! :)

It sure seems like a BIG DEAL when something good happens doesnt it.:yup:

You are probably just lucky atm. My returns were good for a week or so, always only a little short of break even. Then they rebalanced stuff with last VU and loot dropped through the floor for me and kept there till I turned back to sweating .... btw, I do not sell my sweat, just pile it up :)

:lolup: Yep!!! ... Spoke too soon... Back to the same ol' lol

It sure seems like a BIG DEAL when something good happens doesnt it.:yup:

It sure does specially after a massive draught lol

Back