Planet-Specific Patches
Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:

• Calypso
  • ROCKtropia
  • Arkadia
  • The Thing
  • Cyrene
  • Next Island
Visit each planet page for more information.
BUG FIXES

• An issue has been fixed when add as mentor or add as disciple tried to add the avatar to the friends list again.
  • Item info on teleporters on Cyrene does not crash the client anymore.
  • It is not possible to use armor platings on your armor in cyrene pvp anymore.
  • Fixed some issues causing players to not revive correctly in Cyrene PvP areas.
KNOWN ISSUES

• Teleporters to and from motherships and space stations are not working.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to insure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

seriously? :laugh:

:laugh:

Starting to wait.........................

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to insure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

That's a good one... too many whinning about bugs after new updates.
It's so easy to fix it....

However, MA also should be mindful of dropping new items and discoveries within that short window period... and stop info leak (if any, and mostly indrectly....happened in the past) to their favorites

Sounds like Swedish-English for "stop your moaning." :laugh:

• Teleporters to and from motherships and space stations are not working.

Seriously? :D

Motherships ok.. they have hangars, but what about privateers?!

If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Oh, this takes the biscuit!

....bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not PLAYABLE for some...
i.e teleporters in space now not working! So travelling down to a planet MUST involve pvp space. That's not a question of 'enjoyable' for some!!!
And privateer passengers would appear to be completely STUCK now!

Why do they seem to screw up stuff in space on 90% of vus? We just had a vu where space seemed unaffected, even though it had changes made to it, but it does seem like 1 in 10 or so to me so far...

Edit: or do they mean exclusively ONLY between MS and space stations and vice versa?
Ok, I expect they mean this... is thus a small bug this time.... but WHY?

Last edited:
I guess you can kick yourself out of privateer (by using the guest list terminal) but the owner of a ship is completely iron chained to it ;)

question are
how many players must start NOT to log in
will it realy speed up progress of fixing

Ah, they started to play with item sizes in inventory again :mad:
The width of arm guards of M armors like Neme/Jag increased from 2 to 3 squares, turned my neat inventory/storage into mess :(

Another issue: for some reason Boreas and Osere doesn't want to save in the teleport list for me.

Also, I dare say that last paragraph was unnecessary.

The width of arm guards of M armors like Neme/Jag increased from 2 to 3 squares, turned my neat inventory/storage into mess :(
I've gotten that messup when I go to/from Low/Medium(/High?) gfx settings.

It seems that for some reason I simply can't wrap my head around, when you turn down gfx to Low (to, idk, not crash constantly in well-populated areas) all arms become 2 wide. When you later return to your normal settings, arms become 3 wide again (to the frustration and anger of many customers) and instantly totally screw up your armor inventory..

Could this perchance be a related incident? I bet it is.

or could it be they have finally made arms 3 slots wide always? Naah...

On the last paragraph: perhaps speaking with actions rather than words would be a better way to deal with it?

Well that's interesting...

Now when I hit launch, I see Entropia.exe in my task manager, but the client does not actually open...

Edit: Hmm, working now.

Last edited:
Were there any calypso content release notes?

Another issue: for some reason Boreas and Osere doesn't want to save in the teleport list for me.

Welcome back after 2 years of your alter ego! :)

Welcome back after 2 years of your alter ego! :)
I concur with this statement!! Thought I was the only one who saw this!! :yay:

Most (if not all .. would need to check) of my M armor arm guards have always been 3-wide, as opposed to F armor that seems to be 2-wide as a rule.

The teleporters work, its possible to TP there if you have these, so its not just another repetition of the one way teleporters bug.

Did you check out the Kerberos when at Boreas / Osere?

The teleporters work, its possible to TP there if you have these, so its not just another repetition of the one way teleporters bug.

Did you check out the Kerberos when at Boreas / Osere?

Its possible to teleport to and from if you already had the teleports in your list, yes.

I didn't play on this avatar when Osere and Boreas was released, so I had to go get them again. But alas it turns out they didn't save to my teleportation list, which of course is a pain in the buttox while attempting to finish the missions in the area ;)
It is the same type of building (with a teleporter inside) at both tp's so I assume that's where the bug is. Report is sent.

Kerberos was there - what in particular was I supposed to have checked out about them? :)
I concur with this statement!! Thought I was the only one who saw this!! :yay:
Thank you! :beerchug:

OMGosh look who is here! Welcome back, it is nice to see you.

Kerberos was there - what in particular was I supposed to have checked out about them? :)

They have new very nice looks and are no longer Osseo-clones :yay:

kerbosseo.jpg

EDIT: Obviously they still look quite alike since the Kerberos uses batesian mimicry (they are actually not related)

Last edited:
Welcome back Skam :yay::yay:

Translates to... We know that we frack up EACH and EVERY update so we thought we'd post this statement in the wild hope that it sounds sincere and that you'd all think that we actually care!

Or... We acknowledge that we couldn't code our way out of a wet paper bag, but have you seen how many buttons we have to push here?

Translates to... We know that we frack up EACH and EVERY update so we thought we'd post this statement in the wild hope that it sounds sincere and that you'd all think that we actually care!

Or... We acknowledge that we couldn't code our way out of a wet paper bag, but have you seen how many buttons we have to push here?

I interpreted it this way....

"Listen.... if you don't like our VU's then piss off! Otherwise wait until the bugs are all fixed.... (which will probably mean you'll be waiting until internet is "old fashioned"). Otherwise quit your bitching every fracking VU and just accept what the gods at MindArk have given you!"

Menace

Did they preempt on the fact that several spawns have been severely turned down to almost non-existant :laugh:

Last edited:
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to insure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.[/I}

I thought if we found a bug and didn't report it, they would templock our account. Has this changed now?

Being back in game and the new looks, was what I meant.

I thought if we found a bug and didn't report it, they would templock our account. Has this changed now?

I would assume that only actually applies if we actually play the game? :coffee:

Back