Apology for being crabby :)

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Hey, anyone at Solfais Crater the last 3 days, I just wanted to apologize if I was crabby or snapped at anyone. I think I logged over 40 hours Saturday thru Monday there. I was over-tired and my brain was fried. This apology includes:

1. The dipshits who bragged about PK streaks there...you know who you are. It was on a bunch of pre-occupied people with no armor!
2. Even the ones who didn't brag...you're still not cool and never will be. AS SOON AS SOMEONE GOOD AT PvP SHOWED UP AND FOUND YOU, YOU LEFT LIKE A LITTLE WHIPPED PUPPY. (Thank you to all who helped drive them away)
3. The noobs who kept pulling Hydra when there were only 15 people there.
4. The know-it-alls who told me how to shoot after I accidentally PK'ed someone. I had MAYBE 6-8 accidental PK's in 40 freaking hours there. 40 HOURS! In that chaos, in 40 damn hours, that was it, so keep your bar dragging tips to yourself :p
5. The WHINERS...OMG the whiners, who came to shoot for 20 minutes and cried about no 5 digit HOFS.
6. And the other whiners who didnt get loot on even the small HOFS cuz they didnt do enough damage to equal the tt value of 1 item in the stack of high tt robot parts that Hydra dropped. I tried to explain it to them numerous times, but it was no use. If hydra drops a stack of bananas, and it HOFS for 1300ped, your Opalo or 101 wasnt going to get you a 13 ped banana. It's called math.

To all I do apologize. I got good sleep last night and went to my office finally to take care of shit, so when I get home, I will be a happy and cheerful avatar running around Solfais. That is...until...one of the above start showing up...

LMAO, i was the person you accidently killed that sparked that entire episode. I stated two or three tiimes in chat that it did not bother me but it did not seem to stop those that were giving you grief.

The Hydra was killing me plenty of times and I had no problems with you shooting me, though the wound is still a bit painful when it rains and I may need to talk about some type of pain and suffering settlement :laugh:

Lol :) This sounds familiar!

LOL after shooting a while i got bored with bad loot

and then did shoot several homo sapiens with my opalo..... I did enjoy the way they jolted after the shot... but i made sure their HP were above 8....So no pking from me while shooting with opalo. :)

Even the ones who didn't brag...you're still not cool and never will be.

6. And the other whiners who didnt get loot on even the small HOFS cuz they didnt do enough damage to equal the tt value of 1 item in the stack of high tt robot parts that Hydra dropped. I tried to explain it to them numerous times, but it was no use. If hydra drops a stack of bananas, and it HOFS for 1300ped, your Opalo or 101 wasnt going to get you a 13 ped banana. It's called math.

1. It's lagfest for some..
2. 65 dps & guess what, I walked away with an amazing 40% TT return becouse of some moron playing robin hood with the items in shared loot.. no more for me, another withdrawl initiated

1. It's lagfest for some.. 2. 65 dps & guess what, I walked away with an amazing 40% TT return becouse of some moron playing robin hood with the items in shared loot.. no more for me, another withdrawl initiated
B :laugh:!!!! Can't rep you again sorry. U oh no!!!!

LMAO, i was the person you accidently killed that sparked that entire episode. I stated two or three tiimes in chat that it did not bother me but it did not seem to stop those that were giving you grief.

The Hydra was killing me plenty of times and I had no problems with you shooting me, though the wound is still a bit painful when it rains and I may need to talk about some type of pain and suffering settlement :laugh:

Please...don't get any attorneys involved. Funny thing is, I am an attorney in RL. Mostly divorce and criminal, but I co-counsel with another firm for any personal injury cases I get. I know how expensive it can be...not sure if my PED card can compensate even something as minor as a paper cut much less a bullet wound :)

hahah Hydras are cool, Unreachable often :D

The "70% of people shooting get screwed and the rest gets loot." is my favorite quote from ingame :laugh:
But sometimes its just EPIC when you shoot JUST ONCE on "The Eviscerator" using opalo and get whole loot consisting from one item (lets say ESI :rolleyes: )

Thanks! I rather go mining now :rolleyes:

Reactions: das
Looks like you're still crabby!
:D

But from what you posted, you have good reason.

Tippin'

Back