Cyrene HUB advertisement in Youtube!!!

Infinity01

Stalker
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Space Infinity01 Time
Found this in youtube... and later in Cyrene forum.
I think it's interesting, and might draw the attention of a lot pvp fan out there in the MMO world!

What do you think?

Last edited:
Another video:

Hum... so yea they always make the videos look appealing and eye catching but when you actually play through it you are left at this conclusion:

"I wasted my time on this junk?"

~Danimal

PVP...PEDs Vanishing Promptly. :laugh:

PVP...PEDs Vanishing Promptly. :laugh:

No idea ... coz I dont' play PVP.

But I guess the pirates should have more fun out there... coz they love the excitement...

Personally I like this initiative by Cyrene!

It'd, to some extent, differentiate players who are primarily driven by competitive personality vs real scumbag hungry for peds!

Five Pirate Myths That are Actually True as per National Geographics:

Last edited:
Hum... so yea they always make the videos look appealing and eye catching but when you actually play through it you are left at this conclusion:

"I wasted my time on this junk?"

~Danimal

It's not "they", it's fan art :)

since no one is in hub, it will not matter at all, when one goes int the hub, they will leave as no one is there, it is not going to work, like all eu things...

I'm not sure why you call it an advertisement. YouTube says its unlisted. An unlisted video isn't going to be much good in promoting anything.

7d73xbt

I'm not sure why you call it an advertisement. YouTube says its unlisted. An unlisted video isn't going to be much good in promoting anything.

7d73xbt

Hmmm, you are right........... didn't realize.. so I've uploaded it...

I read in cyrene forum.. he is working on a better one and asked to freely distribute it... So, I hope he won't mind!

Back