RGA : Submissions thread

Longu global #1

Longu global #2

Global number #2 was a rather nice one Oracle. Gratz.

Hugs,
Aliana

!Register Nighty Skorp Shadow

20120709_OLA43_75ped_Lyt_#001

Welcome aboard...

Hey there Skorp, and welcome aboard.

Firstly, this is not the thread to register in - this is the thread to post your globals in the non-automatic lands only.
No worries though: I have made a post in the main thread and registered you there.

Secondly, the rule so far has been that one needs to register for the event before one's globals are counted, and as you can see from earlier months, a few other people have had globals "Disallowed" for this reason as well. So unfortunately although I have registered and confirmed your global, I have had to mark it "Disallowed" at the moment for that reason.

Should Akoz reconsider that at some stage the status might change, but for the moment, you may need to drop a few more bombs to get another entry.

On the plus side, your Entropialife tracker scores seem to show that you're quite good at getting globals and HOFs so that should be quite easy for you :)

Hey there Skorp, and welcome aboard.

Firstly, this is not the thread to register in - this is the thread to post your globals in the non-automatic lands only.
No worries though: I have made a post in the main thread and registered you there.

Secondly, the rule so far ....

Hi Cly

thanks for registering in the right thread then and no worry about the global. If the rules says its disallowed, then it is.

global

my global for this event :p

thumbnail ?
well. don't know how...:(

attachment.php

Attachments

• Entropia 2012-07-09 12-30-11-63.jpg
    Entropia 2012-07-09 12-30-11-63.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Phyllis' Globals OLA20 Longu Land

4 Globals for the past 2 weeks:

showimage.php

showimage.php

showimage.php

showimage.php

Entries for Liwen Phyllis Han

Longu global #3

I have another entry!

Yay! :)

Good one Thierry!

Which pistol was that in the 343 loot?

Minor Alteration to Policy

Due to having run this event across multiple forums, and some land areas auto-qualifying people and others not, Akoz has kindly levelled the playing field and adjusted the parameter on when you register to not be important time-wise, as long as your global has fallen on one of his LAs and in the period.

I will therefore be going through the previous entries and allowing any past entries that were verified before the registration. This thread will also record entries from other forums that I see them on.

Good luck out there!

Sheena Shee Woolf: 106 Ped Crude Oil @ OLA 43

Last edited:
forgot to post this earlier :)

Heres One from OLA-20

sorry for double post, only one global. Im a little new with this .

Last edited:
No Screenshot

Heres One from OLA-20

sorry for double post, only one global. Im a little new with this .

Hi Dix...

Just to let you know, I see no files uploaded to your gallery at all, and this link does not lead to a valid attachment file either - so I cannot see your Screenshot. You are welcome to email me, PM me, or PM me asking for more instructions on how to upload images etc.

Cly

Re Try Of Global Post from Aug 17

attachment.php
attachment.php
Hi Dix...

Just to let you know, I see no files uploaded to your gallery at all, and this link does not lead to a valid attachment file either - so I cannot see your Screenshot. You are welcome to email me, PM me, or PM me asking for more instructions on how to upload images etc.

Cly

I hope this works now? :)

Longu young 87 ped

2012-05-01_--_longu_young_87_ped.jpg

i hope this time you will include it :)

Back