Discovery: Fenris Assault Shotgun

Danoclese

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Dano Ghana Rondo
Last Wednesday was a banner day for me...hadn't had one like this in a long time! Got this little guy while killing a Boss Mob on Cyrene.

My first Discovery ever :yay:

Thanks to Master Chief for inviting me to his team; Aeon MadCat for fapping me while I went after the Boss mob that got me this; and Syer, Fruit, Ed Ward, and lguigui for being good sports when I looted the ESI--50 PED to all team members when I sell the ESI! :yay:(add me ingame and I'll get it to you when it sells!)

Oh, and since everything comes in threes, I also tiered up my LAW-303 (the "pew-pew gun, lol) to Lvl X :yay:

Last edited:
Cool little shotgun, gratz! :D

Very nice!! No L!! Congratz! =)

While killing a boss mob? What does that even mean? Does the mob have a name?

While killing a boss mob? What does that even mean? Does the mob have a name?

"snip" (snarky comment removed)
You're right to ask: It was the Fenris Dock Guardian which is the Boss Mob which spawns during roughly 15-20 min intervals whilst killing the 779's ESE of Gamma Base on Cyrene.

Go to the beach ESE of the Gamma TP. "snip"
Have a Ball!

Last edited:
What a nice little pea shooter! its to bad they are still locked in to that 50% thing.

Gzz!!!

First Gratz & Second Ed Lguigui Ward :p

First Gratz & Second Ed Lguigui Ward :p

yeah, lol, I noticed that and told him in chat that I thanked him twice..lol, I R such a n00b!

ps. Everyone but Syer has been paid but I'm away till the 29th..will settle up then or soon after :)

Last edited:
Back